FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Northwich sauna

Northwich sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any TV/TSs on here visit Northwich Sauna's t girl days?

Trying to convince a bi friend to go but can't decide whether there will be convincing t girls or whether we're better going for man-on-man fun on naked day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I'll be there on Friday Tgirl day. Why can't you do both then you can make up your own mind which you like the best.

It never cease to amaze me why people always ask for advice on something so personal as their own sexuality. In my world I try most thing at least once, if I don't like it, I don't do it again. Life doesn't have to be complicated.

Jenny xxx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'd just go yourself and let your friend decide for himself! I have many TGirl friends who go to Northwich and they say it's good with a mix of CD, TGirls and the odd TS. It's a busy one too.

If you want some man love, then we have a regular all male Gay/Bi night at Townhouse. The next one is 30th Jan from 7-1am and it's chocca! It is hosted by some lovely friends of mine, who run it wonderfully with something for everyone. So if you want down and dirty filth, you have the opportunity to participate, if you want BDSM, no problem etc...PM me if you wnat more info as it's cheaper to book tickets in advance (£8) or you can just turn up on the day for £12.

Good luck! xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any TV/TSs on here visit Northwich Sauna's t girl days?

Trying to convince a bi friend to go but can't decide whether there will be convincing t girls or whether we're better going for man-on-man fun on naked day."

I can recommend it. I go on Wednesday whenever I can. I am a cross dresser.

There are usually lots of lovely girls there, but you can always go man2man if you feel like it. Give it a go. You'll never look back. XXX

I have been to a t-girl day and by joves, they were popular.

The place was packed too

By *bwlover19Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"I'd just go yourself and let your friend decide for himself! I have many TGirl friends who go to Northwich and they say it's good with a mix of CD, TGirls and the odd TS. It's a busy one too.

If you want some man love, then we have a regular all male Gay/Bi night at Townhouse. The next one is 30th Jan from 7-1am and it's chocca! It is hosted by some lovely friends of mine, who run it wonderfully with something for everyone. So if you want down and dirty filth, you have the opportunity to participate, if you want BDSM, no problem etc...PM me if you wnat more info as it's cheaper to book tickets in advance (£8) or you can just turn up on the day for £12.

Good luck! xxx"

This sounds like a fun night who's the host x

I'd love to attend x

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I'd just go yourself and let your friend decide for himself! I have many TGirl friends who go to Northwich and they say it's good with a mix of CD, TGirls and the odd TS. It's a busy one too.

Good luck! xxx

This sounds like a fun night who's the host x

I'd love to attend x"

The Kinksters are hosting it...just type that name in your browser as I can't link to it here. Alternatively, PM me xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry, I forgot about this thread, I wasn't ignoring your posts!

I am not really into TVs/TSs myself- but would have gone for man-to-man fun.

I'm bi and do visit Northwich a lot just never on the T-Girl day. Was wondering if many *convincing* T-girls went - as this is what my friend likes.

yes there are a lot of stunning t.girls go there even me ha ha I try and get there on Wednesday's about every 3 weeks

» Add a new message to this topic