FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Guys Looking to Club

Single Guys Looking to Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I thought my clubbing days had past although I am now looking at a different kind of club.

As a single guy looking to go alone seems a wee bit weird, any suggestions of night/venue? Im all very new to this if anyone has a step by step guide feel free to email me it lol. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Have a look at the clubs page and see what suits your needs best. Go to a club in the frame of mind of it just being a social and anything extra is a bonus.

Be aware that women rule the roost and unless you are invited to play, do not get heavy on anyone.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So I thought my clubbing days had past although I am now looking at a different kind of club.

As a single guy looking to go alone seems a wee bit weird, any suggestions of night/venue? Im all very new to this if anyone has a step by step guide feel free to email me it lol. x

"

just be yourself.... no expectations... and just go and chat to people.... just tell people you are new and do you mind me sitting down with you.......

i find that a "hello" goes a long long way.... and just have a normal conversation... just because you are in a swinging club, it doesn't have to be about swinging/sex.....

» Add a new message to this topic