FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Youtopia or Vivente

Youtopia or Vivente

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, one for you northerners out there.....one weekend in February, myself and my fb will be in North yorkshire and will be looking at trying a new club. What can people tell me about the two I've mentioned? Pro's, con's, experiences & opinions please......ready.....go...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

both good clubs got lots of plusses youtopia extra for camping in the summer ie caravans and ppl cum from all over , run by a great friendly cpl same as vivente run by a great cpl without the camping bit ,depending where you are in north yorkshire youtopia could be closer

By *un4usCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

We love Youtopia its a fantastic place and everyone is very friendly.

And you can stay as long as you like if you have a tent or caravan.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

As stated above both good clubs. Youtopia tends to have a slightly older clientel. Depends what you both like. We used to love Youtopia and the owners are great people but as MrsH likes Younger guys we have not been for a while but if you check out the reviews on here you will get an idea of the age ranges at both clubs.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the info everybody, at this point, it would appear that youtopia is the closest and a visit may well take place depending on what else we organise as we will be looking at meeting with either a couple or a single female outside of our club visit

» Add a new message to this topic