FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which is best for beginners, CJs or After8?

Which is best for beginners, CJs or After8?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello we are planning on our first visit swingers club and was hoping to get some info as well as some ideas.

We live in Fife and hoping to make our first appearance at either CJ's or After8. Wondering which one would be more appealing for our first visit?

We are planning this for Valentines, as we are new we don't know what to wear or expect.

Info and ideas are more then welcome.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cjs definetly love the place it's bigger there are more couples and the single male numbers are kept down plus you can come see is in the kitchen where we always are feel free to message if you have any questions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As for what to wear... you'd have to double check what night it is as After8. Every other Saturday is a lingerie night and you need to strip down.

For CJs you can wear whatever you're comfortable in. I usually wear a dress I'd wear on a night out and most guys are smart casual.

I don't have any experience of After8 so I can't compare... but I do love CJs and I go whenever I can!

» Add a new message to this topic