FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time at Xtasia

First time at Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have been wanting to go for a while now and tonight is the night we go (if we don't loose our bottle again lol) just wondering what your first time was like there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought it was good, went on my own which was a first. And first time with the new owners, my first visit was with the previous owners and it was dire but its lovely now, much better design and layout, thought the 'dogging' area was a great idea

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Introduce yourselves to us as you enter, as new comers, and we'll try to show you round, chat about what we do here and our plans etc. If you come to relax and enjoy, we should all be good.

See you later...Flirts bar open from 2pm of course.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

"we have been wanting to go for a while now and tonight is the night we go (if we don't loose our bottle again lol) just wondering what your first time was like there?"
hi guys well we joined in december as newbies to the whole scene we jumped striaght in at the deep end and went to xstasia all the staff were great made us feel at home from word go we go often now and they feel like our family you will have no problem at all once your in the club its a bit nerving as you walk up to the door but once inside its great your made very welcome we will be there ourselfs tonite feel free to pop over for a chat i`m sure your gonna really injoy yourselfs guys

Xtasia as a club is fantastic

the owners/staff would and will always show you around the place all the floors and play areas

If i wasn't on call i would have come and said hello

You will love it!!!!!

If it's your first ever club visit then Xtasia is your place to go!! We went there for our first ever swinging night out/experience and we can't fault it. We've been to 4 different clubs but Xtasia is our "local" so go there all the time now!! In fact going there this sat xx

Up in Birmingham at the end of the month....Hoping to find the time to visit!

"Up in Birmingham at the end of the month....Hoping to find the time to visit!"

apply for membership will save time and filling out forms

To add our 5p worth and as owners of one of the biggest events held at _tasia we would say its one of the friendliest most welcoming clubs by far, Paul and Toni work very hard at making people feel welcome along with the rest of the staff, go along you will feel right at home in no time

S and J x

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I would love to pay a visit to the club myself but as a single male I don't know if I stand a chance of getting in.

can anyone help please ?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I would love to pay a visit to the club myself but as a single male I don't know if I stand a chance of getting in.

can anyone help please ?"

You can try helping yourself. If you don't fill in the application form on our web site and at least try, then you'll never know! There is also a FFFF (search Forums for it)meet coming up in May that you have enough Verifications for to qualify. In other words, the only thing stopping you trying the club, is you at the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic