FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > newbie night

newbie night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so newbie night is that just for newbies or should anyone be allowed whats your views

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a newbie never been really wanna tho

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"so newbie night is that just for newbies or should anyone be allowed whats your views"

Anyone is allowed . It's just mainly aimed at New people. It's great to have experienced swingers there too as it means they can share their experience with the New and help ease them into a relaxed night as well as the club scene

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We have a Newbie night this Friday and new people and experienced are allowed to come along too, we will have one of our lovely hostesses show people around and introduce you to people. Our Tuesday night swing and sing night is also a great night for new people as the karaoke helps break the ice.

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

"We have a Newbie night this Friday and new people and experienced are allowed to come along too, we will have one of our lovely hostesses show people around and introduce you to people. Our Tuesday night swing and sing night is also a great night for new people as the karaoke helps break the ice. "

By *ittle Miss SunchymeWoman  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I agree, Newbie Night should be a mix of Newbies and experienced people otherwise it would be really uncomfortable for the new people...They would be lost as to what to do. It's great to have someone who knows 'the ropes' on hand to help them relax. Jaydees host the Newbie Night perfectly and everybody is there for anyone who hasn't been to a club before. Also, yes, the Tuesday Social is a PERFECT way to break the ice It's getting really popular

"I agree, Newbie Night should be a mix of Newbies and experienced people otherwise it would be really uncomfortable for the new people...) "

The newbie night we run at Tease II is properly set up for newbies with extra staff and hosts on hand to help, we run a guest list for our night to ensure we get the ratios of experienced and newbies right, it's a very popular night our next night on 27/3 the overnight hotel rooms on site are all gone and we are making alternative accommodation arrangements, we always appreciate how experienced clubbers interact with newbies and this is a big reason why the night is succesful x

"so newbie night is that just for newbies or should anyone be allowed whats your views"

If it was all newbies, who would they learn from?

We're going to a newbie night on the 27th and look forward to talking to the more experienced

[Removed by poster at 11/03/15 13:14:21]

I think I should just be newbies and a selected few couples. Not single men as I was quiet put off by them.

I was a good job there was some couples that went quiet a lot as myself n the husband would have still been sitting in the corner.

We think that tease has the best idea for a newbie night. Relaxed, all welcome, not tons of single guys and most importantly so relaxed. The night flies with fun if you play or not

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of coloured bracelets to indicate what people are looking for?

E.g.:

First off if a person is straight or bi (to any level) they wear a yellow bracelet. No yellow bracelet, not bi.

Then with that

looking for couples - green

looking for single guys - blue

looking for single girls - pink

looking for TV/TS's - purple

Then you could wear your bracelets and people would know whether approaching you was welcome or not at least from a gender/sexual orientation aspect. There would still be lots to discuss of course, but it would give the singles a fighting chance at least! We know couples that would love to meet a straight guy for some mfm fun, but know also other couples that find single men off-putting.

The single guys that saw couples wearing a blue bracelet would know they were welcome to at least have a chat!

OR even just a red bracelet which means no single guys?

"I wonder if anyone has ever thought of coloured bracelets to indicate what people are looking for?

E.g.:

First off if a person is straight or bi (to any level) they wear a yellow bracelet. No yellow bracelet, not bi.

Then with that

Then you could wear your bracelets and people would know whether approaching you was welcome or not at least from a gender/sexual orientation aspect. There would still be lots to discuss of course, but it would give the singles a fighting chance at least! We know couples that would love to meet a straight guy for some mfm fun, but know also other couples that find single men off-putting.

The single guys that saw couples wearing a blue bracelet would know they were welcome to at least have a chat!

"

Hard to distinguish the colours in the lighting in some clubs but I think several have used wrist bands. I know liberty elite do a gold one for bi females. Personally I wouldn't wear one. There's nothing wrong with having a conversation to find out what people are looking for

By *D-1Man  over a year ago

London

Newbies are the lifeblood of swingers clubs and all efforts should be taken by clubs to make people feel as welcome as possible. It ain't rocket science to make people feel welcome. At Jaysees we simply make sure that all staff members are on the lookout for people who seem isolated and just engage them with other people. As been said before our Tuesday nights are a hit with newbies and getting better each week so we must be doing something right

By *D-1Man  over a year ago

London

oooops I meant Jaydee's

"so newbie night is that just for newbies or should anyone be allowed whats your views

Anyone is allowed . It's just mainly aimed at New people. It's great to have experienced swingers there too as it means they can share their experience with the New and help ease them into a relaxed night as well as the club scene "

this

As some people won't give newbies a chance it's a good idea to have it mixed as there are people who are for want of a better word happy to mentor newbies.

"so newbie night is that just for newbies or should anyone be allowed whats your views

Anyone is allowed . It's just mainly aimed at New people. It's great to have experienced swingers there too as it means they can share their experience with the New and help ease them into a relaxed night as well as the club scene

this "

We started our newbie night at Tease II as no clubs in our area were running a newbie night and felt that clubs should be attracting new people and to get them to try out a club, experienced swingers also love our nights as they get to meet lots of new people, I think other clubs are switching on to this idea and doing similar things

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I wonder if anyone has ever thought of coloured bracelets to indicate what people are looking for?

E.g.:

Then with that

"

Or you could just talk to people

sorry but the peeps who run newbie night there are idiots

idiots who run this night dont go if you can help it

"We think that tease has the best idea for a newbie night. Relaxed, all welcome, not tons of single guys and most importantly so relaxed. The night flies with fun if you play or not "
sorry they are horrible people who run this night at tease

All these newbie nights are too far away

E.g.:

Then with that

Or you could just talk to people "

thats best way we think we have said this for yrs

E.g.:

Then with that

Or you could just talk to people "

I think bracelets are good in theory but I don't think I would feel comfortable wearing one.... I think some (and I stress only some) may take it as an open invitation

"The newbie night we run at Tease II is properly set up for newbies with extra staff and hosts on hand to help, we run a guest list for our night to ensure we get the ratios of experienced and newbies right, it's a very popular night our next night on 27/3 the overnight hotel rooms on site are all gone and we are making alternative accommodation arrangements, we always appreciate how experienced clubbers interact with newbies and this is a big reason why the night is succesful xwhy are you evan commenting you kno we hate your nights there very weird you lot are with silly fat cow who picks her scabby legs outside till they bleed you can now take pic and send it to her 1 day we will meet cambridge to small"

Maybe you should take this up with the club instead of slapping it all over the forums

Very much in agreement with the above post.

But getting back to the post in question.

Ive enjoyed Newbie nights at a couple clubs, as I was new once. I still attend one every now and again as an expetienced swinger as I love to make New attendees welcome and to feel relaxed.

The club scene can be a great allround experience, especially if the clientel are of a friendly fun loving nature

lust to all

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

E.g.:

Then with that

Or you could just talk to people

I think bracelets are good in theory but I don't think I would feel comfortable wearing one.... I think some (and I stress only some) may take it as an open invitation"

Agreed. Just because I maybe wearing a blue band doesn't mean that all or any of the guys that night are what I am looking for, could cause more problems than it is worth.

"The newbie night we run at Tease II is properly set up for newbies with extra staff and hosts on hand to help, we run a guest list for our night to ensure we get the ratios of experienced and newbies right, it's a very popular night our next night on 27/3 the overnight hotel rooms on site are all gone and we are making alternative accommodation arrangements, we always appreciate how experienced clubbers interact with newbies and this is a big reason why the night is succesful xwhy are you evan commenting you kno we hate your nights there very weird you lot are with silly fat cow who picks her scabby legs outside till they bleed you can now take pic and send it to her 1 day we will meet cambridge to small

Maybe you should take this up with the club instead of slapping it all over the forums "

these people kno they didnt need to comment they only done it to try prove somthing im 43 so say what i want when i want think been in scene to kno this

"Very much in agreement with the above post.

But getting back to the post in question.

Ive enjoyed Newbie nights at a couple clubs, as I was new once. I still attend one every now and again as an expetienced swinger as I love to make New attendees welcome and to feel relaxed.

The club scene can be a great allround experience, especially if the clientel are of a friendly fun loving nature

lust to all "

not bothered with what any one thinks really who are friends with these very wierd people as you kno so why you getting involved

"The newbie night we run at Tease II is properly set up for newbies with extra staff and hosts on hand to help, we run a guest list for our night to ensure we get the ratios of experienced and newbies right, it's a very popular night our next night on 27/3 the overnight hotel rooms on site are all gone and we are making alternative accommodation arrangements, we always appreciate how experienced clubbers interact with newbies and this is a big reason why the night is succesful xwhy are you evan commenting you kno we hate your nights there very weird you lot are with silly fat cow who picks her scabby legs outside till they bleed you can now take pic and send it to her 1 day we will meet cambridge to small

Maybe you should take this up with the club instead of slapping it all over the forums these people kno they didnt need to comment they only done it to try prove somthing im 43 so say what i want when i want think been in scene to kno this "

You've posted a thread about newbie nights. They run a newbie night, course they are going to comment!!

Maybe you should take this up with the club instead of slapping it all over the forums these people kno they didnt need to comment they only done it to try prove somthing im 43 so say what i want when i want think been in scene to kno this

You've posted a thread about newbie nights. They run a newbie night, course they are going to comment!! "

yes we kno this but all they are trying to do is prove they can they kno they are not liked by lot of peeps but hay we only want everyone to enjoy them selfs and as long as that happens all good with us x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe it is time to leave it there