FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers Clubs (the merits of)

Swingers Clubs (the merits of)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D-1 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

To come clean from the start so no one can accuse me of a slant of bias. I am "now" associated with Jaydees on the Beds/Cambs border. Whilst being new to the forum I'm an old hand at Swingers Clubs and previously joint owned The Paradise Spa in Essex. I've visited 3/4 of the clubs in the UK and can honestly say I've enjoyed and had a good time in all of them. In our location there are 2 other clubs very close to us VA and Tease 2. I would always recommend these clubs to anyone visiting our club, simply because they are good venues and I think all Swingers should visit and experience as many different clubs as possible. My partner and myself often visit other clubs and think its healthy (for the mind) to experience what different places deliver. The point of this post is to encourage all the Newbies (and oldies) to give clubs a chance (whatever part of the country you live in) and not be put off by negative comments that people sometimes post for whatever reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Me and Blondecaz are working our way through as many clubs in mainland UK as possible. Chaeleons last weekend, Townhouse end of March, Jaydees in May, it's a hard life.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Me and Blondecaz are working our way through as many clubs in mainland UK as possible. Chaeleons last weekend, Townhouse end of March, Jaydees in May, it's a hard life. "

Chameleons of course. Me spel gud!

By *D-1 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Cool we look forward to seeing you in May. Chams is a great club and the people that attend are among the friendliest around.

By *s2hertsCouple  over a year ago

stevenage

well said jd1 couldnt have said it better ourselves, we also have been to many uk and abroad clubs, they are all diffrent for many reasons. no club wants negative feedback and most clubs welcome any usefull feedback in person rather than silly comments left by some people on here.

» Add a new message to this topic