FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Killing Kittens...

Killing Kittens...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone have an opinion?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone have an opinion?!"

Yeah. What gives anyone the right to so it?

"Anyone have an opinion?!"

I'm a member. I'm ok with that.

Excellent concept and great parties if you like that sort of thing.

Someone will be along shortly to offload some negativity no doubt.

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 19:00:15]

Basically interested in knowing how good it is. Worth the cash etc...?

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

"Basically interested in knowing how good it is. Worth the cash etc...?"

Very much so although depends on what you want from an event.

Well as a newbie to the scene the whole club experience is new to me so unsure what to expect. Have a friend who also interested in club side so trying to get idea of clubs and which might suit ud.

Obviously with KK id be nobbled without her joining me but just wondered what people's opinions on the positive vs negative aspects of a KK meet were...

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Seems like some hoops to jump through for KK - wondering why you're looking there rather than any of the clubs that are relatively local to you?

They are local. Ran a night in amours in Manchester recently... Also thinking townhouse but lots of reviews already on here for that so didn't need to ask...

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

Never ever heard of it. What is it about and when and where?

www.killingkittens.com/intro/

They run one off events...

There's been a thread about this club before, maybe do a search

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

From what I understand they're pretty exclusive and to be a member you have to be young(ish) and good looking. No BBWs to be found there.

You won't find much praise for it on these pages due to fact the vast amount of members here wouldn't be accepted into their ranks.

"There's been a thread about this club before, maybe do a search"

Ahhh didn't know could do searches. Thanks,

"There's been a thread about this club before, maybe do a search

Ahhh didn't know could do searches. Thanks, "

Yes on the left where it says 'Search forum subjects'

Like most things in life I believe that swinging clubs should be inclusive. In my opinion KK and their vetting pocess are anything but that. Lots of people rave about them. Lots of people criticise them. It's a lot of money to find out which camp you fall in to.

Out of interest why not just go to Amour on a normal night?

The friend i going with wasnt keen on amour... Hence other option being townhouse...

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"The friend i going with wasnt keen on amour... Hence other option being townhouse... "

Or in Greater Manchester Cupids or Partners, or indeed clubs we haven't been to in Rochdale and Bolton?

Him

Which don't mean to offend by asking this but which is best for younger crowd?!

By *ivente clubCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

I do, its great they have a brand and its becoming recognised, but my personal gripe is their age range. your age may not be what they are looking for as they believe the younger are more beautiful but in our experience, good looks are never defined by age. your either good looking or your not...ha...age has fuck all to do with it!!

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It's a clever marketing strategy. First identified by one of the Marx's brothers.

Ie I don't want to beat member of aclub that will accept me as a member.

Exclusivity allows higher prices. It a bit like Harrods. Yes you can buy your weekly shop there. But you'll pay a premium for mixing with 'better' people.

Other vanilla venues have done this in the past. Not to everyones taste but it's a valid marketing tool.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If I wasn't 40 and wasn't a sexy size 16, I would love to go!!! Unfortunately, I wouldn't get a membership. My partner is 49 and 'cuddly' and wouldn't get past the photo stage!

I think it's great if you are young, good looking and want to spend time with other young and good looking people, as this is most definitely a requirement of many people. KK are clearly filling a gap in the market and good luck to them. They get the people, they make their money.

I have been a young swinger (been doing this a long time now) and I had preferences back then, but going to clubs opened my mind and I played with people who I wouldn't have previously been attracted to as they were beautiful people who I got to know and had a good laugh with.

I am still very fussy about who I play with, but I don't go by looks/age...I would be missing out on a whole load of fun!!!

I would say give KK a go. You fit the criteria and would probably do well there. Is it worth the money? Not so sure, but you won't get the answers you want on this forum, you need to try it for yourself!

As for Townhouse, come along on the end of month Saturday night parties for the youngest crowd xx

"If I wasn't 40 and wasn't a sexy size 16, I would love to go!!! Unfortunately, I wouldn't get a membership. My partner is 49 and 'cuddly' and wouldn't get past the photo stage!

I think it's great if you are young, good looking and want to spend time with other young and good looking people, as this is most definitely a requirement of many people. KK are clearly filling a gap in the market and good luck to them. They get the people, they make their money.

I have been a young swinger (been doing this a long time now) and I had preferences back then, but going to clubs opened my mind and I played with people who I wouldn't have previously been attracted to as they were beautiful people who I got to know and had a good laugh with.

I am still very fussy about who I play with, but I don't go by looks/age...I would be missing out on a whole load of fun!!!

I would say give KK a go. You fit the criteria and would probably do well there. Is it worth the money? Not so sure, but you won't get the answers you want on this forum, you need to try it for yourself!

As for Townhouse, come along on the end of month Saturday night parties for the youngest crowd xx"

Wow what a lovely message. Thank you very much and hopefully see you at TH soon

We have been members with killing kittens for 2 years we luv it the events are great my partner is 41 I'm 38

As previous people say, kk has a higher end quality where as your standard swingers clubs will contain a lot more middle to old aged and overweight people

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We've been to three KK events in London and Manchester as our entrance into swinging. The vetting process is useful to ensure good pickings, and dressing up is fun but that's it really. Everyone's different but you end up getting a lot of snobby people with too much money. Not to mention that honestly everyone is a bit frigid. People stick with others they know. We went to Amour in Manchester as our first proper swinging experience a month or so ago and realised what a waste of money the KK parties were, and that there was much more (affordable) fun go be had in the clubs! We've got some free tickets that we won to cash in at KK at some point but I can't imagine we'll go again after that.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"We've been to three KK events in London and Manchester as our entrance into swinging. The vetting process is useful to ensure good pickings, and dressing up is fun but that's it really. Everyone's different but you end up getting a lot of snobby people with too much money. Not to mention that honestly everyone is a bit frigid. People stick with others they know. We went to Amour in Manchester as our first proper swinging experience a month or so ago and realised what a waste of money the KK parties were, and that there was much more (affordable) fun go be had in the clubs! We've got some free tickets that we won to cash in at KK at some point but I can't imagine we'll go again after that. "

But at least you've experienced Killing Kittens so can give an informed opinion. Others will just slag it off because they've no chance of getting in.

By *ugar1andspice2Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Just had a look at KK website and unless ur a supermodel in looks and young and dripping in money they gonna say no to ya

All sounds a bit stuck up to me give me chams or xtasia any day

"We've been to three KK events in London and Manchester as our entrance into swinging. The vetting process is useful to ensure good pickings, and dressing up is fun but that's it really. Everyone's different but you end up getting a lot of snobby people with too much money. Not to mention that honestly everyone is a bit frigid. People stick with others they know. We went to Amour in Manchester as our first proper swinging experience a month or so ago and realised what a waste of money the KK parties were, and that there was much more (affordable) fun go be had in the clubs! We've got some free tickets that we won to cash in at KK at some point but I can't imagine we'll go again after that. "

Yes and it was great to see you at Amour

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

And you too!

All I know re KK is I'm the wrong side of 40....

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We have gone through their vetting process and are just waiting for a party this neck of the woods, as with anything we will try it once and if we don't like it we won't do it again.

We've been to a few clubs and have found some we've liked and some we didn't, we would suggest you do the same.

One thing you you will find on here is opinions are like arseholes, everyone has got one

» Add a new message to this topic