FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels?abFab - bi Mondays

Kestrels?abFab - bi Mondays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was hoping someone could help, I know that Abfabs runs a bi night on Monday but does it also follow that Mondays at Kestrels tends to be bi as well? All the best Bunny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was hoping someone could help, I know that Abfabs runs a bi night on Monday but does it also follow that Mondays at Kestrels tends to be bi as well? All the best Bunny"

We have been wondering the same. Can anyone help us please?

By *eboudoirclubCouple  over a year ago

London

Doesn't necessarily follow I think. It's just the eve which is bi. As it happens....... Shameless plug here...we have our bi night tonight, (yes, shocker, a genuine Saturday bi party), just thought I'd mention it in case you were free. .x

We wanted to avoid Kestrels during the day on a Monday if it was particularly bi orientated. Your plug is lost on us.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

We have been in Bi nights and it is hit and miss. In our experience, not too much man on man Bi action unless pre arranged, lots of fem fem, but sometimes for the.benefit of men. Also Bi orgies where the woman is at the centre. Only our experience so others may have a. Different perspective. We are regulars at Bi kink. Totally different experience.

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

I'd love more openly bi (male) action. I get really turned on by it.

i meet with a bi couple , for guy on guy fem on fem in basingstoke , anyone want to join us x

» Add a new message to this topic