FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > single guys in clubs

single guys in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met and chatted to some lovely, polite, non pushy single guys this evening, carried on nattering even though they knew they weren't going to get anywhere with me, but then there was one guy who latched on to me the moment I walked in and followed me around the club without saying a word, the worst part was I could smell him behind me.

I ended up telling him to stop following me.

Lads; silently following a girl around a club is faaaar more likely to get you chucked out than laid, it's creepy and intimidating, it wastes your time and theirs, if you see someone you like say hello, if they strike up a conversation with you then you might be on to a winner, if they start looking around the room for an escape plan, let them go and try elsewhere and please have a shower before hand and use some deodorant.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Met and chatted to some lovely, polite, non pushy single guys this evening, carried on nattering even though they knew they weren't going to get anywhere with me, but then there was one guy who latched on to me the moment I walked in and followed me around the club without saying a word, the worst part was I could smell him behind me.

Lads; silently following a girl around a club is faaaar more likely to get you chucked out than laid, it's creepy and intimidating, it wastes your time and theirs, if you see someone you like say hello, if they strike up a conversation with you then you might be on to a winner, if they start looking around the room for an escape plan, let them go and try elsewhere and please have a shower before hand and use some deodorant. "

Dam better go asda in the morning first thing

By *smithyukMan  over a year ago

Staffs

" carried on nattering even though they knew they weren't going to get anywhere with me, "

quiet in the club then?

How utterly repulsive! ! At least he can't sneak up on you

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Met and chatted to some lovely, polite, non pushy single guys this evening, carried on nattering even though they knew they weren't going to get anywhere with me, but then there was one guy who latched on to me the moment I walked in and followed me around the club without saying a word, the worst part was I could smell him behind me.

Lads; silently following a girl around a club is faaaar more likely to get you chucked out than laid, it's creepy and intimidating, it wastes your time and theirs, if you see someone you like say hello, if they strike up a conversation with you then you might be on to a winner, if they start looking around the room for an escape plan, let them go and try elsewhere and please have a shower before hand and use some deodorant. "

I hope the weirdo was chucked out?? J

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

Lads; silently following a girl around a club is faaaar more likely to get you chucked out than laid, it's creepy and intimidating, it wastes your time and theirs, if you see someone you like say hello, if they strike up a conversation with you then you might be on to a winner, if they start looking around the room for an escape plan, let them go and try elsewhere and please have a shower before hand and use some deodorant. I hope the weirdo was chucked out?? J "

Sorry to hear about this.

Most of us single men are not this sort of idiot, and many of us wash from time to time.

Hope it hasn't completely put you off clubs.

"Dam better go asda in the morning first thing"

Tried it, you'll get chucked out of there too if you silently follow women around. Especially if you're only wearing a small white towel.

[Removed by poster at 08/04/15 09:50:32]

Some guys are still from the caveman ages sadly

Most of the single guys in there were polite and non pushy.

I even tried to give this one some hints, you know basic stuff like telling him to try talking to people rather than doing the stalker act, instead of just telling him to get lost.

"Some guys are still from the caveman ages sadly"

I've think it's likely he was shy and just didn't know how to approach women and start a conversation. It does take a big dose of self confidence to make that first step and rejection does dent that, no matter how kindly worded.

Not many veries from this so called club meet

As a single guy who goes to clubs, and also a social smoker, most success I've found with couples is in the smoking area oddly enough. People seem to be more relaxed while in there smoking for some reason.

"Dam better go asda in the morning first thing

Tried it, you'll get chucked out of there too if you silently follow women around. Especially if you're only wearing a small white towel. "

Haha, that's funny

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

The followers I get in a club get told that as they are stalking me they don't have a hope of anything

I'm a bitch & make sure that they know it, as there's nothing worse than being followed around, coming out of the loo to a group of men waiting etc

"As a single guy who goes to clubs, and also a social smoker, most success I've found with couples is in the smoking area oddly enough. People seem to be more relaxed while in there smoking for some reason."
was there a pungant smell iv'e heard herbal cigs relax the sphincter too!

"The followers I get in a club get told that as they are stalking me they don't have a hope of anything

I'm a bitch & make sure that they know it, as there's nothing worse than being followed around, coming out of the loo to a group of men waiting etc"

seen that many a time,its called the Club Conga,thats why we dont bother anymore.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Not many veries from this so called club meet "

Why would there be? I go regularly to clubs and am usually too busy having a good time to bother asking people to verify me

"The followers I get in a club get told that as they are stalking me they don't have a hope of anything

I'm a bitch & make sure that they know it, as there's nothing worse than being followed around, coming out of the loo to a group of men waiting etc seen that many a time,its called the Club Conga,thats why we dont bother anymore."

I call it the walk of the living dead. A couple move from place A to place B the male bodies slowly rise and walk in a deep trance and towels trailing in the wind

Frankly, I'm not bothered. Talking to people in real life and playing or not as the mood and feeling takes me is not governed by someone writing a review of my performance.

I don't do private meets so a very has no real use to me at all.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Ive had this then it got to an even worse degree, we went into a playroom and locked the door just to hide from him, nnext minute he began climbing over the false wall and asking if we were ok in there

Some folk just don't have a clue! (men or women)

What are you trying to imply? Spit it out!! I regularly go to clubs. Most people don't even get to know my user name so why should the OP have to have veris from this visit?

» Add a new message to this topic