FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > possible holiday venue

possible holiday venue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering if there would be much interest in a place which would offer three couples complete privacy for swinging or naturism? You would each have your own place to stay with a double bed, a proper bathroom and a small hot tub, plus I could set out a communal "eating" area too. I'd welcome any advice / suggestions as to pitfalls and what you would want or not want. Thank you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sounds lovely. Would there be privacy from the other guests if required? Would you provide food or self catering or bed and breakfast? Indoor facilities if it was cold or wet?

Yes, there would be plenty of privacy if required as each place is about a half mile from the other (and in woodland). There are modest self catering facilities too including a stove and all plates, cutlery etc x

Wet weather area. Hmm, that is a good question. I will have to think on that one x

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Can I hear a banjo playing???

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes, there would be plenty of privacy if required as each place is about a half mile from the other (and in woodland). There are modest self catering facilities too including a stove and all plates, cutlery etc x

Wet weather area. Hmm, that is a good question. I will have to think on that one x"

That does sound lovely.

I have no idea about planning regulations though.

Oh its all up and running in a conventional way already so nope no banjos! I was just curious if it could work for swinging.

Personally I wouldn't want to go somewhere unless I already knew who else was going. I'd like to go with friends rather than risk meeting new people who I might not get on with

By *ussygaloreWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Where is this place going to be set up

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

What about all singles

» Add a new message to this topic