FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best beginners clubs Manchester

Best beginners clubs Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new to this and I'm just wondering what the best clubs and nights in the Manchester area will be for beginners?

And will it be acceptable for me to go on my own?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

OP clubs are usually very welcoming towards single individuals as long as they are respectful towards other patrons. Why don't you check out the club list on the tab in this site, and decide from there... everyone will have a different preference to which club that they think is best. Or contact the clubs directly by getting the number from their websites.

You will be fine if you go alone, just be nice and chat with others, I am sure you will find your feet settle easily at which ever club you choose to attend.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Cupids was my first. Highly recommended

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As Wyrd has said Cupids is a great club. Very welcoming for respectful single men. Have a look on the website or give them a ring to see which night/day is best. Go with an open mind and no expectations. Chat to people. Don't follow couples and single women whenever they move, relax and enjoy.

"As Wyrd has said Cupids is a great club. Very welcoming for respectful single men. Have a look on the website or give them a ring to see which night/day is best. Go with an open mind and no expectations. Chat to people. Don't follow couples and single women whenever they move, relax and enjoy."

^^^^ this is very good advice for a very good club. Give Cupids a go and enjoy

They will want I'd, proof of age etc so go prepared, look at their websites

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

The clubs in the northwest are fantastic and you are lucky to have so many to choose from. Have a good look in the club section, phone the club and check to make sure it is not a couples only night and then go with the intention of a good social, anything else is a bonus x

Thanks everyone!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Only just seen this, so apologies for my late reply.

I have had some dealings with Manchester clubs and been to some of them too. Speaking to people around the bar, guys tend to enjoy Cupids and when I have had dealings with the club, they have been absolutely great. We often refer people to Cupids as I know people will be well looked after. The recent refurb sounds cool too; we are yet to see it for ourselves, but we will be there asap!

Thank you!!

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

As a single guy be prepared to pay a membership fee in some places first.

As a first timer. Don't turn up presuming you will get a guaranteed shag. Go and talk to women and couples. Smile. Be a gent. Don't follow people like some guys do.

Enjoy...... Ps I agree with the above. Cupids is a great club or try Amour too x

Cupids for me... Partners is also ok but not as relaxed as cupids in my opinion

» Add a new message to this topic