FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Going to clubs alone

Going to clubs alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyblonde69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

warrington

Do any of my fellow ladies on here go to clubs on their own and what do you do etc lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Share Cooking Recipes n go Oooo Ahhhh over each others Shoes

Gimp

"Do any of my fellow ladies on here go to clubs on their own and what do you do etc lol"

I prefer to go with a fb, although once I was really horny, and at the last minute I chickened out of going alone. I think I'd feel a little vulnerable even though the club I usually go to is always very friendly.

By *inkyblonde69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

warrington

Thanks yes want to go but very nervous lol

I go alone, I've been to quite a few different clubs.... I generally get shown round by a member of staff, then head to the bar and get a drink then either start chatting there or plonk myself next to some people who look nice and introduce myself.

If you go, be proactive, look at the advice given to single men.. the principle is exactly the same.

Good luck and have fun!! Xx

"Do any of my fellow ladies on here go to clubs on their own and what do you do etc lol"

I have been to Chams alone and i do the same as when i go with someone .... i chill out, have a coffee and also have sex

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Yes I do.

Sometimes I am just a voyeur but I like that too so it's not an issue.

Its a little nerve wracking the first time but I always feel safe and looked after. I deal quickly with the "stalkers"... following me round a club is not a tactic that's going to work .... With a polite "I will not be playing with you tonight so don't waste your time trying.

Then I just chat with people. See if there's anyone that takes my fancy.

Clubs with good music and a dance floor mean that you can still have a fun night even if you don't have sex with anyone.

You're guaranteed attention by the very fact that you're a woman in your own in a sex club. So don't worry about being a wallflower.

Just be prepared to deal with being pestered quickly.

Xxx

Although part of a couple I regularly attend Townhouse on my own (her), in fact was there last night solo and back tonight solo as the hubby is working lates.

Have always felt perfectly safe and in fact would much rather go there solo than my local pub. There's always people to chat to and if you're friendly you won't be sat on your own for long

By *ho am IWoman  over a year ago

Mids

"I go alone, I've been to quite a few different clubs.... I generally get shown round by a member of staff, then head to the bar and get a drink then either start chatting there or plonk myself next to some people who look nice and introduce myself.

If you go, be proactive, look at the advice given to single men.. the principle is exactly the same.

Good luck and have fun!! Xx"

Exactly this

Get out there and have some fun

I occasionally go alone to clubs. It was nerve wracking at first but then I realised that as long as I make my intentions known from the outset ("don't bother, I don't wish to play with you") I find It's very comfortable abd, being a single female, you're never short of people to chat to.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I go alone. If you're nervous, contact the club ahead of time and tell them you're arriving on your own. The staff are usually great. I always loiter around the bar if I'm by myself or jump in the hot tub.

Townhouse, Partners, Cupids, Amour I've been alone to and not had a problem and the staff have been brill.

I do but prefer to go with girlie friends. PM me if you need any advice. Some good socials coming up to break your club duck on

I went to Townhouse alone last Saturday but I met someone I knew off here. I'm going this Saturday too but I won't know anybody so I'm going to mingle!

I go alone occasionally. I smile at everyone who looks at me and I'm soon chatting and then getting taken off for fun.

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I go alone and have a great time. Feel very safe and comfortable and never short of people to chat to. Normally sit and at the bar first and chat and move on to jacuzzi.

"I go alone and have a great time. Feel very safe and comfortable and never short of people to chat to. Normally sit and at the bar first and chat and move on to jacuzzi."
me too, I prefer to go alone

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

If I drove I wud go alone. Maybe a bit nervous at a club but an organised party I wouldn't have any reservations about going alone. Then again its fun to go with someone too. Miss C. Xx

"I occasionally go alone to clubs. It was nerve wracking at first but then I realised that as long as I make my intentions known from the outset ("don't bother, I don't wish to play with you") I find It's very comfortable abd, being a single female, you're never short of people to chat to. "

Same here

"I occasionally go alone to clubs. It was nerve wracking at first but then I realised that as long as I make my intentions known from the outset ("don't bother, I don't wish to play with you") I find It's very comfortable abd, being a single female, you're never short of people to chat to. "

Same here

I've had both good and bad experiences when visiting clubs alone. Some times it just feels like hard work so I prefer to go with friends or arrange to meet others there.

By *hestercazWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I was peeing my pants the first time I went to Townhouse on my own but I needn't have worried. I don't know what I got myself so worked up about! I have also been with others now too and I am more than happy to walk into a club alone now as much as I am happy to be accompanied. I thought I was very brave on my own, until I saw lots of others also on their own! lol

» Add a new message to this topic