FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Overstepping the boundaries

Overstepping the boundaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leepyangel OP   Couple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Recently went to a club where there were quite a few single guys overstepping their boundaries. They were treating it like a free for all and had no respect for the women and couples. Has anyone else noticed this?

Fortunately the club were great and evicted one of the morons when complained about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No need. Did the club act fast?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Yup, that is why we don't go to certain clubs any more - can't be doing with it at all.

Some guys fail to realise swinging is a social/fun activity. Some of them would be better going to a brothel.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 17:36:41]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Most clubs I go to the men behave as well as they should, which is more than I can say for some of the women I have seen at clubs.

There have bee a couple of notable exceptions though, which I put down to the bloke concerned, not the club, or men in general.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

How do you know for sure they were all single?

The only people who would of noticed this are the people who where there at the same time as you as every venue and night is a different experience with different people or am I just completely wrong?

So all these "single guys" were overstepping the mark but only one got evicted that's a bit strange don't you think?

Or was he the only unlucky one of these guys who got reported to the club staff??

The single guy who was evicted was an abusive Sex pest. The club were informed and they actioned immediately.

There are a few everywhere even on here but just report and move on

"The single guy who was evicted was an abusive Sex pest. The club were informed and they actioned immediately. "
a convicted sex offender???

Not a conflicted sex offender daft bugger but the place is close to a well known prison. I must say once the manager knew about it happening he soon sorted out the issue very professionally.

It was a young guy who would not take no or F@@k off as a command.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

" the place is close to a well known prison"

And?

Surely you're not suggesting that's where all the so called "single guys" come from

Some guys are just cheeky and try there luck the few guys I've had to tell " private play mate sorry" have been good about it and one guy was very ambaressed when in the hot tub he was feeling my leg instead of the wife's

"... the place is close to a well known prison. "

Lol. Do you think they open their doors on a weekend for the lags who've been on their best behaviour to pour in

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

only ever had it the one time and the manager removed him straight away , i find most to be polite and not pushy

If anyone no matter what demographic group or whatever oversteps the mark I would simply do what you did and report it.

Getting them removed can only improve things on the scene for everybody. Sometimes people just let it go as one of those things around the club scene it should not be tolerated and more people should be dealt with.

"The single guy who was evicted was an abusive Sex pest. The club were informed and they actioned immediately. "

That's positive for the club in question then and for you.

Regardless of where a club may be based, people travel, so that comment about being a sex offender is kind of unfair, as is making assumptions about people's background from an opinion of someone else's experience. However, you will find that in all clubs around the country there will have been and will continue to be the occasional issue, and although single males are the majority, some couples and single ladies may also have been involved in Issues at clubs, it's just unfortunate that the issue took place in the first place, which sometimes cannot be avoided as sometimes even genuine and respectful people can change if alcohol is involved, or for whatever reason.

Glad you were supported and the Issue was resolved to your satisfaction.

"The single guy who was evicted was an abusive Sex pest. The club were informed and they actioned immediately.

Regardless of where a club may be based, people travel, so that comment about being a sex offender is kind of unfair, as is making assumptions about people's background from an opinion of someone else's experience. However, you will find that in all clubs around the country there will have been and will continue to be the occasional issue, and although single males are the majority, some couples and single ladies may also have been involved in Issues at clubs, it's just unfortunate that the issue took place in the first place, which sometimes cannot be avoided as sometimes even genuine and respectful people can change if alcohol is involved, or for whatever reason.

Glad you were supported and the Issue was resolved to your satisfaction. "

She said he was a sex pest not a sex offender, very different

When I go to a club, I treat everyone with courtesy and consideration but there's always idiots who think it's great to treat women like meat.

Come on lads leta start acting like the gents our previous generations taught us to be.

"The single guy who was evicted was an abusive Sex pest. The club were informed and they actioned immediately.

She said he was a sex pest not a sex offender, very different "

That is right. My comment was in relation to the comment made after that where an assumption has been made and questioned as to whether she is on about a convicted sex offender....

"When I go to a club, I treat everyone with courtesy and consideration but there's always idiots who think it's great to treat women like meat.

Come on lads leta start acting like the gents our previous generations taught us to be."

Pisses me off because it labels us single men with a Bad name.

yet another reason i wont be attending any clubs!! it is nice your problem was dealt with but as a single guy i wont be attending clubs anytime soon

It is a shame that single males get negative publicity because of a very small minority of them in the same category.

As a single female before I met Phil, I never had any issues with single men in clubs and was confident in attending one club in particular as a single female. Ever since I have been on the scene, regardless of relationship status. I have only ever observed three issues. One with a couple, and two with single males. Not bad going for the two years I've been swinging! And I love a GG night xxx

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I'm I on my own in thinking that this happens almost everywhere, of a weekend?

Its just that there is more etiquette in this game and people never take the time to learn etiquette.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Pisses me off because it labels us single men with a Bad name.

"

no it doesnt, it labels that man an idiot, you take it as it as you and all your brothers must be wounded because of him, but anyone with a bit of sense understands that 1 person isnt responsible for everyone, thats why I never understand why men get so defensive on these threads.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I just thought sex clubs and swinging are similar to golf!

Strict rules about who is let in, most probably excluding some fine athletic stock.

Old world dress code, ensuring proper attire is worn upon entry.

Most watch from the sidelines, keeping their mouths shut.

Except for the few that have impromptu and inappropriate outbursts.

One or two may join the club because they like the game, but a large amount of better players are put off by the restrictions.

This is why we are unsure about going clubs I think the guys would put us off and I could see me getting kicked out for sparking someone.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Most clubs I go to the men behave as well as they should, which is more than I can say for some of the women I have seen at clubs.

There have bee a couple of notable exceptions though, which I put down to the bloke concerned, not the club, or men in general."

Im more of a sex pest than any guy, single or otherwise

"Some guys fail to realise swinging is a social/fun activity. Some of them would be better going to a brothel. "

Unfortunately, this is true and I've seen it on a few occasions in different clubs. I will not tolerate it. If they can't be respectful they they shouldn't be there.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Whenever I read threads like this I immediately imagine a fully grown man running through a club with his arms out, like a kid pretending to be a plane, groping every boob, bum and pussy he can get his hands on.

Does that make me weird?

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"When I go to a club, I treat everyone with courtesy and consideration but there's always idiots who think it's great to treat women like meat.

Come on lads leta start acting like the gents our previous generations taught us to be."

I doubt "our previous generations" would condone your antics or the activities that go on in swingers clubs.

"Whenever I read threads like this I immediately imagine a fully grown man running through a club with his arms out, like a kid pretending to be a plane, groping every boob, bum and pussy he can get his hands on.

Does that make me weird? "

no best laugh ive had today!

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"This is why we are unsure about going clubs I think the guys would put us off and I could see me getting kicked out for sparking someone."

Thank god! I thought I was the only one thinking this!!

First time a polite "no thanks buddy". Second time would be his last time ....

"Im more of a sex pest than any guy, single or otherwise "

Just because you're female doesn't make this comment sound any better. I've never had any problems with single men in clubs but been groped by a woman without consent, it's equally wrong. L

"Whenever I read threads like this I immediately imagine a fully grown man running through a club with his arms out, like a kid pretending to be a plane, groping every boob, bum and pussy he can get his hands on.

Does that make me weird? no best laugh ive had today! "

Yes some of them do.....

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Im more of a sex pest than any guy, single or otherwise

Just because you're female doesn't make this comment sound any better. I've never had any problems with single men in clubs but been groped by a woman without consent, it's equally wrong. L"

exactly this, men touching, groping, etc without consent is an offence, and rightly should be condemned and dealt with, but trying to be funny posting comments like this simply because you are a woman is wrong, it is an offence for either male or female to touch/grope without consent.

By *ythenshawefredMan  over a year ago

stockport

Does that make me weird? no best laugh ive had today!

Yes some of them do..... "

Please tell me they are making honking sounds as they have a grope

Honk honk

Hence the reason seeing post about horrible men in clubs that it scares the hell out of newbies.

It took us so long to go to a club for this reason.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Recently went to a club where there were quite a few single guys overstepping their boundaries. They were treating it like a free for all and had no respect for the women and couples. Has anyone else noticed this?

Fortunately the club were great and evicted one of the morons when complained about "

Have always felt pretty safe from that at Chameleons, but we do tend to go on couples night. When we have been around the single men, they have been respectful of what Flik wants...though there have been a few that have pounced on her without asking permission first, but when told to back off they have.

Let's put this straight. When I posted the comment I did not mention that the guy was a sex offender but a sex pest.

The management acted immediately and the said person was removed.

I agree with others from this thread, perhaps we need to show a bit of etiquette and not treat swinging like a meat market.

"

I agree with others from this thread, perhaps we need to show a bit of etiquette and not treat swinging like a meat market. "

"Im more of a sex pest than any guy, single or otherwise "

Then you should be kicked out too. It's pathetic, not funny. Women are often much worse than men yet get away with it. Grow up.

"Im more of a sex pest than any guy, single or otherwise

Just because you're female doesn't make this comment sound any better. I've never had any problems with single men in clubs but been groped by a woman without consent, it's equally wrong. L

exactly this, men touching, groping, etc without consent is an offence, and rightly should be condemned and dealt with, but trying to be funny posting comments like this simply because you are a woman is wrong, it is an offence for either male or female to touch/grope without consent."

That is right. My comment was in relation to the comment made after that where an assumption has been made and questioned as to whether she is on about a convicted sex offender...."

If you are commenting on a specific post you should really quote it then, is confusing otherwise

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

Norh Wales

Well I can only speak for myself on this matter as I think upbringing plays an important part. I was brought up with manners and to be respectful to others. So when I am in a club I often wait to be asked by a couple or single female. I often do more chatting getting to know people and have a laugh. If I happen to be walking around and spot a "show" I wait until get a signal or gesture to join otherwise it's sit back and watch.

I do see some single guys have no manners and just go straight in without invites which I do think is rude.

That is right. My comment was in relation to the comment made after that where an assumption has been made and questioned as to whether she is on about a convicted sex offender....

If you are commenting on a specific post you should really quote it then, is confusing otherwise"

If people read the full post they dont get confused, don't end up jumping to conclusions and don't make comments that are uninformed.

If you are commenting on a specific post you should really quote it then, is confusing otherwise

If people read the full post they dont get confused, don't end up jumping to conclusions and don't make comments that are uninformed."

Are you having a dig at me?

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

This is all getting a little silly now.

I was in the club at the time when the incident happened.

The guy was being a prick and was dealt with appropriately.

I have been in other clubs and seen the same sort of behaviour and it has always been dealt with by the staff.

This is why I like clubs, safety.

It does not matter where the club is situated.

The same rules apply to all patrons of clubs, do not touch unless invited, it does not matter if you are a man or a woman, the rules apply.

"This is all getting a little silly now.

I have been in other clubs and seen the same sort of behaviour and it has always been dealt with by the staff.

The same rules apply to all patrons of clubs, do not touch unless invited, it does not matter if you are a man or a woman, the rules apply.

"

Well said

If people read the full post they dont get confused, don't end up jumping to conclusions and don't make comments that are uninformed.

Are you having a dig at me?"

Not at all, just stating that if everyone read the full thread they wouldn't get confused as you originally suggested people may do from my comment which was based on the full thread...

"This is all getting a little silly now.

Well said "

"

Well said

"

I would probably be too shy to approach anybody in fear of offending somebody

» Add a new message to this topic