FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > pricing single guys out of clubs part 3

pricing single guys out of clubs part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Continue here, its interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Dont think there was any need for a part 3 as its just going round in circles repeating itself really, some people get why its done the way it is some people dont, thats it really.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

YEs I wont do a part 4, will let this one ride out lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dont think there was any need for a part 3 as its just going round in circles repeating itself really, some people get why its done the way it is some people dont, thats it really."

Other people get why it's done... but just don't agree with it.

sunderland

"Dont think there was any need for a part 3 as its just going round in circles repeating itself really, some people get why its done the way it is some people dont, thats it really.

Other people get why it's done... but just don't agree with it."

yes that aswell

See Tease II deal for the next 2 Saturdays, as near as damn it to equality! X

Omg please no!!! Not a 3rd part!!

It WAS dying off until people started posting club ads...

sunderland

"See Tease II deal for the next 2 Saturdays, as near as damn it to equality! X"

not sure how you get single women free, couples £20, and men £25 anywhere near equality lol, its just another slant on concessions, although the prices are good value and very reasonable, they are far from equal.

"See Tease II deal for the next 2 Saturdays, as near as damn it to equality! X

not sure how you get single women free, couples £20, and men £25 anywhere near equality lol, its just another slant on concessions, although the prices are good value and very reasonable, they are far from equal."

The post says next 2 Saturdays which is listed under club events

£15 per couple, £15 per single x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

not sure how you get single women free, couples £20, and men £25 anywhere near equality lol, its just another slant on concessions, although the prices are good value and very reasonable, they are far from equal.

£15 per couple, £15 per single x"

Thought single women had free entry?

sunderland

Thought single women had free entry?"

Says so on the website.

By *easehotelCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon,Cambridgeshire

Thought single women had free entry?"

Guess you can't keep everyone happy *sigh*

T x

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

T x"

Of course you can't keep everyone happy, you would drive yourself insane even trying....... not that you are far from it already

But you have to admit there is a lack of consistancy on the prices you are advertising.

The next 2 saturdays couples and singles, both men and women £15.

Then there is the unicorn night cpls £20-25 no men at all and single women free and £1 a drink. I'm guessing that couples will still be paying £4 per drink?

T x

Of course you can't keep everyone happy, you would drive yourself insane even trying....... not that you are far from it already

But you have to admit there is a lack of consistancy on the prices you are advertising.

Then there is the unicorn night cpls £20-25 no men at all and single women free and £1 a drink. I'm guessing that couples will still be paying £4 per drink?"

Which is kind of unpleasant, because you're treating single women as bait / sex objects.

T x

Then there is the unicorn night cpls £20-25 no men at all and single women free and £1 a drink. I'm guessing that couples will still be paying £4 per drink?

Which is kind of unpleasant, because you're treating single women as bait / sex objects."

Not at all. Its an organised event for females and couples not an ordinary club night. Its quite hard getting single fems up to the club, its more a case of looking after the single fems , the couples will be there anyway.

"Not at all. Its an organised event for females and couples not an ordinary club night. Its quite hard getting single fems up to the club, its more a case of looking after the single fems , the couples will be there anyway. "

I do think it really depends on perspective - and I can see both points of view.

When you pay for something though it's human nature to expect something in return.

When you pay MORE for something it's human nature to expect something MORE in return.

Which is I think where the feeling of 'bait' comes in. And the pressure felt by some women that they have to make up for not paying anything by playing with people.

"Not at all. Its an organised event for females and couples not an ordinary club night. Its quite hard getting single fems up to the club, its more a case of looking after the single fems , the couples will be there anyway.

I do think it really depends on perspective - and I can see both points of view.

When you pay for something though it's human nature to expect something in return.

When you pay MORE for something it's human nature to expect something MORE in return.

Which is I think where the feeling of 'bait' comes in. And the pressure felt by some women that they have to make up for not paying anything by playing with people."

I think that pressure mainly comes from house parties , private meets etc etc, Clubs are totally different, never any pressure to play, lots of people like the social/atmosphere too. Some people even just use them as a meeting place and start the communication rolling for future meets.

"Not at all. Its an organised event for females and couples not an ordinary club night. Its quite hard getting single fems up to the club, its more a case of looking after the single fems , the couples will be there anyway.

Which is I think where the feeling of 'bait' comes in. And the pressure felt by some women that they have to make up for not paying anything by playing with people.

I think that pressure mainly comes from house parties , private meets etc etc, Clubs are totally different, never any pressure to play, lots of people like the social/atmosphere too. Some people even just use them as a meeting place and start the communication rolling for future meets."

As I said, everyone has a different opinion.

I can only write about how I (and some of my friends) have felt at clubs with unequal pricing.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

Not at all. Its an organised event for females and couples not an ordinary club night. Its quite hard getting single fems up to the club, its more a case of looking after the single fems , the couples will be there anyway. "

But cutting out the single men you may run the risk of getting less women in as, from what I have seen, many women are there for the men only, there aren't really that many unicorns.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think the interesting thing is that a lot of the people complaining are people who have never been to clubs...

a lot of the original comments are being based on a perception of what they think clubs are liked and not based on realities....

also another thing that should be pointed out is that not all clubs have the same pricing structures on all nights....

i just hope that all of the people fighting the principle all put there money where their comments are and in their pockets and invest in this club...

i even have a mane for it...... "utopia"........ and you all go and have a brilliant time, but then i am sure you'd all still find something to complain about

I went to a club daytime yesterday. I was one of 4 single women, 1 couple and 1 single guy. It was free for me to get in. A single guy going in would have had to pay membership fee and entry fee. Costly daytime fun....

It was a bit of a waste of time for me, as I went for a chance of playing with single guys... all I did was sit around and gossip in my underwear....

You are lucky to find a club which opens during the day. Around Manchester every club's websites I have visited they all open between 8pm and perhaps 2am , as I work between 6pm and 2am 6 days a week ,going to clubs is impossible. My local club which is Decadence in Rochdale opens between 8.00 and 12.00am or 2.00am , the only day it opens during the day is for couples only , so as a single man I have no chance of visiting.Why cannot clubs open at 12.00pm to 4pm say then again at 8.00pm. M I might get chance for some naughty afternoon fun instead of always missing out

"I went to a club daytime yesterday. I was one of 4 single women, 1 couple and 1 single guy. It was free for me to get in. A single guy going in would have had to pay membership fee and entry fee. Costly daytime fun....

It was a bit of a waste of time for me, as I went for a chance of playing with single guys... all I did was sit around and gossip in my underwear.... "

Gossiping in underwear sounds good and I bet you looked amazing chick x

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"You are lucky to find a club which opens during the day. Around Manchester every club's websites I have visited they all open between 8pm and perhaps 2am , as I work between 6pm and 2am 6 days a week ,going to clubs is impossible. My local club which is Decadence in Rochdale opens between 8.00 and 12.00am or 2.00am , the only day it opens during the day is for couples only , so as a single man I have no chance of visiting.Why cannot clubs open at 12.00pm to 4pm say then again at 8.00pm. M I might get chance for some naughty afternoon fun instead of always missing out "

You didn't search Manchester clubs too well - Gatehouse, Adam and Eves, Cupids and I think Amour 1 day a week, all open at some point in afternoons.

"

Gossiping in underwear sounds good and I bet you looked amazing chick x "

heehee thankyou lilmiss... Yes, it was a dreadful waste of my underwear and I even shaved my legs!!

^^^

That'd have been worth a membership fee alone

"You are lucky to find a club which opens during the day. Around Manchester every club's websites I have visited they all open between 8pm and perhaps 2am , as I work between 6pm and 2am 6 days a week ,going to clubs is impossible. My local club which is Decadence in Rochdale opens between 8.00 and 12.00am or 2.00am , the only day it opens during the day is for couples only , so as a single man I have no chance of visiting.Why cannot clubs open at 12.00pm to 4pm say then again at 8.00pm. M I might get chance for some naughty afternoon fun instead of always missing out "

A few weeks I posted something similar about the pricing structure for single guys. The basis of which was that for me to visit more clubs, it's very costly compared to couples or women.

I accept that it's always going to cost more for single men. I actually don't mind if I feel I'm getting value for my money.

However something was pointed out within that post by the club owners that I can't argue with.

The running costs of the business.

To heat a venue where people walk around in little or no clothing, staffing costs, council and general business costs and so on. Sometimes opening during the day just isn't financially viable. It costs more to run than the business it will generate.

I am a single guy, I am one of the many who has to pay the higher prices, but if that money goes towards making a venue the best it can be then I will enjoy my time there and want to return.

Fabio also raised a very valid point in the post I put up.

We would all like to go to the clubs but if the cost is an issue, then budget for it.

That way when you do go, you needn't worry about the money.

one of the most appaling examples of overcharging a single man was a guy who paid the already overinflated entrance fee to get into a club, only to have to pay again to get in because the went out for 30 minutes to get some dinner.

as a couple or single woman we can come and go as you please during the course of the day, the only time I had to pay extra was when there is an afternoon rate and an evening rate, usually there is a 6pm swap over. then I only needed to pay the difference.

"

I accept that it's always going to cost more for single men. I actually don't mind if I feel I'm getting value for my money.

"

This is part of the problem. For too many single men 'value for money' means 'getting a fuck with someone I fancy'.

"

This is part of the problem. For too many single men 'value for money' means 'getting a fuck with someone I fancy'."

Absolutely. But as the lady said above, she sat around in her underwear chatting for the afternoon, no entrance fee. Bit like going to a pub alone.

Paying a ridiculous amount of money to just sit around chatting..... hmm......

Our view is that it's a simple case of market forces in play. There will always be single men willing to pay, therefore clubs can charge more.

Because there will sways be less women, clubs have to do something to encourage them do they get in for less. Couples get the middle ground.

At the club we go to the party prices are the same for a single man and a couple, with single girls paying next to nothing.

Still doesn't stop there being a bunch of single guys prowling (literally) around outside the play rooms. Sometimes they are a problem, sometimes not.

To be honest we would be happy to pay more, we are very regular club goers who go to many of the big clubs and have got to say I don't recognise some peoples description of clubs, we have seen bad behaviour by men and women, but most of all I have seen people really enjoying themselves and can't remember anyone discussing how much it cost them to get in clubs. It seems to be a much bigger issue in the forums than it is in the clubs

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

T x

Which is kind of unpleasant, because you're treating single women as bait / sex objects."

Only if you desire to be bait or a sex object

I pick and choose what I want and that as they say is that. Nobody will dare touch me without my permission as I do not give off the 'bait' or 'sex object' vibe

» Add a new message to this topic