FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Secrets or other clubs nearby

Secrets or other clubs nearby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyRockyTruro OP   Man  over a year ago

Truro

Hi people i am 31 from Cornwall,i am a single male who is really interested in the club scene,tho yet to go to a club,i am looking for someone to accompany me to a club for the first time,we don't have to hangout or play once there if don't want to. Just be nice if there someone out there who'd be willing to take me to a club for my first experience.

Rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hristeresa12Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

So you just want to use a single female to get you in to a couples only party so you can do your own thing? Well you won't be doing it at Secrets my friend!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi people i am 31 from Cornwall,i am a single male who is really interested in the club scene,tho yet to go to a club,i am looking for someone to accompany me to a club for the first time,we don't have to hangout or play once there if don't want to. Just be nice if there someone out there who'd be willing to take me to a club for my first experience.

Rich"

The lady would be known as a 'Ticket' and it's a big no-no in Clubs and parties. It against Swinging etiquette, and you would both would be kicked out if found out.

Truro

Firstly don;t want to use a female to get into a couples only party, secondly i didn;t realise it's only couples only parties, you could've responded politely.

Truro

[Removed by poster at 16/04/15 01:20:40]

Truro

Forgot to mention a reason i didn't realise couples only although it says couples, select single women is because when look at some of the reviewers there are some reviews left by Single Men profiles, So i am sorry i didn't realise.

Give the guy a break...or a copy of the big book of swinging etiquette...hes only asking

Actually there are some ladies who will accompany men to clubs or welcome newbies once there, I know a lovely lady who does this at cupids. Try visiting the clubs own website where they may have info for first timers, or their own forum, or ring them to ask

Truro

Thankyou i will look into visiting clubs own websites see if any allow single guys etc. Was my own fault before, i just read some reviews first,noticed some from single men and got wrong idea,wasn't until i read bit of description about club i saw couples and select women

There are many clubs that will allow single guys in, so have a look at a few on the clubs list. Though there are some that state they don't let single guys in but blatantly do! Avoid these and just go for open and friendly clubs that like the single guy. You will probably find you will have a great time x

Truro

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic