FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA last night

VA last night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidtobespanked OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

We went to VA last night for the 2nd time. We are still here actually, im just laid in bed upstairs reminiscing on the nights events whilst Seb sleeps off the hangover

We came along as always with no other intention than to have some drinks and our own fun in the hottub and surrounding areas and if someone joined us along the way, it would be a bonus.

Well what a bonus it was... not just one person joined us this time, 3 did!! A couple and a single male.

It all started with a bit of a grope, fondle and kiss between me and the female in the hottub. I bent over the side to let her and Seb give my arse a spank and my pussy a rub. I do love that!

A bit later we aquired another play mate and all moved over to one of the open play areas, we didn't use these last time so it was a new experience. I love having a cock to play with and last night I had 3! At one point i was being choked on one guys cock, whilst having my arse spanked by another guy and my head rammed up and down on the guys cock by Seb whilst he had his own cock sucked.

My eyes were streaming so badly from being choked, one of the guys thought I was crying!

Seb loves to make me call myself a slut, especially when my mouth is filled with his cock. Last night, him and one of the other guys were enjoying making me do that, pushing their cocks deep into my throat and making me admit how much of a submissive slut I am.

We ended the night with a spanking, me and the other female got on all fours next to each other and let the guys spank our arses until they turned red and hot and our pussy were dripping. The spanking wasn't as hard as Seb would normally do, I don't think it's something our play mates are usually into. We could have used someone who likes to give a much harder whack! Next time perhaps....

Thinking about last night is making me want to do it all over again.... time to wake Seb up I think.

Lucy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Glad you enjoyed yourself last night. Everyone seemed to be having a great time and Frisky Friday's just seem to be getting better and better. Being there almost every Friday, I've been fortunate to meet a lot of wonderful people who have all made full use of this wonderful club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic