FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > abfabs or other?

abfabs or other?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, were a Reading based couple looking to do our first 'club night'.. Weve heard alot about abfabs so think we may try there as a starting point unless anyone else has another suggestion? Any tips for newbies to clubs? And does abfabs get busy on a Saturday? Really dont want to waste a journey and very sexy outfit if it isnt very busy.. Thanks in advance!

Mrs Pinky xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't been for a while but it's usually pretty busy on the weekend and Saturday is a good one to start with as its predominantly couples.

I like the club, the staff are friendly and the facilities are really good & clean. The only negative for me is as the club is divided into 2 parts you can spend a lot of time walking back & forth, not easy is killer heels!

"I haven't been for a while but it's usually pretty busy on the weekend and Saturday is a good one to start with as its predominantly couples.

I like the club, the staff are friendly and the facilities are really good & clean. The only negative for me is as the club is divided into 2 parts you can spend a lot of time walking back & forth, not easy is killer heels!

"

Thanks for your reply.. Thats really good to know.. And ill bare in mind the distance so wont go for my 6'' stilettos then haha.. Have you been to ourplace4fuN? Were kinda debating between the two

Xxx

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi guys, were a Reading based couple looking to do our first 'club night'.. Weve heard alot about abfabs so think we may try there as a starting point unless anyone else has another suggestion? Any tips for newbies to clubs? And does abfabs get busy on a Saturday? Really dont want to waste a journey and very sexy outfit if it isnt very busy.. Thanks in advance!

Mrs Pinky xx"

Saturdays is couple and single females. My girlfriend and I don't much go there on Saturdays as we are not looking for couples, but it is busy enough

Friday is a 'free-for-all' and we have seen more couples on Fridays than on Saturdays

Have fun

"Hi guys, were a Reading based couple looking to do our first 'club night'.. Weve heard alot about abfabs so think we may try there as a starting point unless anyone else has another suggestion? Any tips for newbies to clubs? And does abfabs get busy on a Saturday? Really dont want to waste a journey and very sexy tbh outfit if it isnt very busy.. Thanks in advance!

Mrs Pinky xx

Saturdays is couple and single females. My girlfriend and I don't much go there on Saturdays as we are not looking for couples, but it is busy enough

Friday is a 'free-for-all' and we have seen more couples on Fridays than on Saturdays

Have fun

"

Yeah im beginning to see that Fridays are a bit crazy lol.. Cheers for the advice xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I haven't been for a while but it's usually pretty busy on the weekend and Saturday is a good one to start with as its predominantly couples.

Thanks for your reply.. Thats really good to know.. And ill bare in mind the distance so wont go for my 6'' stilettos then haha.. Have you been to ourplace4fuN? Were kinda debating between the two

Xxx"

Funnily enough I was there last night, I'll pm you x

» Add a new message to this topic