FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Uniform theme night @ La Chambre - Sat 25th April 2015

Uniform theme night @ La Chambre - Sat 25th April 2015

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnkez OP   Couple  over a year ago

chesterfield

So, it's uniform party night at LC's this Saturday.

Who else is coming ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How would my riding outfit go down with uniforms ?

Its far nicer than my normal works uniform

chesterfield

"How would my riding outfit go down with uniforms ?

Its far nicer than my normal works uniform "

I'm sure that would be fine - lol x

chesterfield

Haha - forgot to mention - it's couples and single females only X

Boooooo so I can't go!!! I've been thinking off going as well haha! O well ill just go Inot fantasy locker across road lol

chesterfield

"Boooooo so I can't go!!! I've been thinking off going as well haha! O well ill just go Inot fantasy locker across road lol"

You could always try a Friday or Sunday

Ha is it a cockfest? Truthfully? Cba if there's a millions cocks and 1 women haha. If it's same ratio as on fab then I'll stay at home or go to pub instead haha!

chesterfield

"Ha is it a cockfest? Truthfully? Cba if there's a millions cocks and 1 women haha. If it's same ratio as on fab then I'll stay at home or go to pub instead haha!"

Tbh, we don't go many Fridays, though we are regulars on Saturday and Sundays. From what we understand it isn't a cockfest no.

If you decide to go - just be Friendly and more importantly - RESPECTFUL, and try to chat to people.

"Ha is it a cockfest? Truthfully? Cba if there's a millions cocks and 1 women haha. If it's same ratio as on fab then I'll stay at home or go to pub instead haha!

Tbh, we don't go many Fridays, though we are regulars on Saturday and Sundays. From what we understand it isn't a cockfest no.

If you decide to go - just be Friendly and more importantly - RESPECTFUL, and try to chat to people. "

Ha I'd be respectful lol. Too respectful! I woudent bloody dare make a move to talk to anyone haha! But ye I don't no how it works but do u stand naked lol? If so then biggest cocks would just get hand picked haha! I don't no! I'd rather gO on a couples night but I can't find a women ha. Same old eh! I always used to think it would be full off desperate dirty people! But I've seen reviews and ur not bad Some right sexy people go lol Might brave it one day! I'd be shaking that much I'd be a walking vibrator so I'm sure women would spot that ha

chesterfield

"Ha is it a cockfest? Truthfully? Cba if there's a millions cocks and 1 women haha. If it's same ratio as on fab then I'll stay at home or go to pub instead haha!

If you decide to go - just be Friendly and more importantly - RESPECTFUL, and try to chat to people.

Ha I'd be respectful lol. Too respectful! I woudent bloody dare make a move to talk to anyone haha! But ye I don't no how it works but do u stand naked lol? If so then biggest cocks would just get hand picked haha! I don't no! I'd rather gO on a couples night but I can't find a women ha. Same old eh! I always used to think it would be full off desperate dirty people! But I've seen reviews and ur not bad Some right sexy people go lol Might brave it one day! I'd be shaking that much I'd be a walking vibrator so I'm sure women would spot that ha "

Everyone is nervous the first time - for the first 10 mins at least

You don't need to "dress down" in the social area - if you want to go and view upstairs or downstairs - you do need to get down to a towel - though you may also go naked if you prefer

Ha I'd be respectful lol. Too respectful! I woudent bloody dare make a move to talk to anyone haha! But ye I don't no how it works but do u stand naked lol? If so then biggest cocks would just get hand picked haha! I don't no! I'd rather gO on a couples night but I can't find a women ha. Same old eh! I always used to think it would be full off desperate dirty people! But I've seen reviews and ur not bad Some right sexy people go lol Might brave it one day! I'd be shaking that much I'd be a walking vibrator so I'm sure women would spot that ha

You don't need to "dress down" in the social area - if you want to go and view upstairs or downstairs - you do need to get down to a towel - though you may also go naked if you prefer "

Ha I think I no what u prefer with that face But I do want to go it's just scary lol! Imagine walking in! I'd bloody run back oit straight away ha! Go to that zeenat Indian down road instead

But ye be great to go I bet it's an eye opener if nothing else haA

!

chesterfield

You don't need to "dress down" in the social area - if you want to go and view upstairs or downstairs - you do need to get down to a towel - though you may also go naked if you prefer

Ha I think I no what u prefer with that face But I do want to go it's just scary lol! Imagine walking in! I'd bloody run back oit straight away ha! Go to that zeenat Indian down road instead

But ye be great to go I bet it's an eye opener if nothing else haA

!"

Try it - you might like it

I probably will like it! Just I don't want tO go on my own haha. Right wuss I no! I was going to go with my mate bit we twigged on and I don't fancy seeing him with tackle out no offence mate lol. But my fantasy of a older lady might become reality!!... err keep dreaming lad! ha

» Add a new message to this topic