FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse/Cupids Inter club Competition!

Townhouse/Cupids Inter club Competition!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You may have noticed that Cupids are running the same theme as us this Saturday? So we are running an inter club competition! lol

We will be looking at costumes and the best dressed couple/single will receive a voucher to get into Cupids for free! The best dressed at Cupids will receive a free entry to come to us! Be adventurous, be daring, be filthy!

We also have a gorgeous lady who will be our human buffet and as active supporters of the Terrence Higgins Trust, we are going to do a fundraiser...if you want a nibble on her, you will need to agree to 50p on your bill, which will go in the Terrence Higgins pot. We make regular donations to them and they will be delighted to receive these additional funds xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a great plan!

Personally I love both clubs - so I'm at Townhouse Friday and Cupids Saturday! I'm sure Friday's guests will be happy to contribute to the Trust too Vicky? Xx

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Sounds like a great plan!

Personally I love both clubs - so I'm at Townhouse Friday and Cupids Saturday! I'm sure Friday's guests will be happy to contribute to the Trust too Vicky? Xx"

Yep there will be a bucket on reception for any loose change THT guys are coming in on 30th April to do STI checks so I will be giving them the money then xx

Personally I love both clubs - so I'm at Townhouse Friday and Cupids Saturday! I'm sure Friday's guests will be happy to contribute to the Trust too Vicky? Xx

Yep there will be a bucket on reception for any loose change THT guys are coming in on 30th April to do STI checks so I will be giving them the money then xx"

Great!

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

of be there on Friday if I want working xx

Looking forward to seeing all the costumes in both clubs for the inter club event.

what a fabulous reason to get your creative caps on and slip into whatever character you choose for the Alice in Sexy Wonderland at Cupids and the Mad Hatters Tea Party at Townhouse.

Both clubs offering the great prize of winning a pass into the other club, dont miss out.

Anyone wishing to offer themselves for a 'Human 'eat me' Buffet' at Cupids on the night to join Townhouse in raising 50p a nibble for the Terrence Higgins Trust then please get intouch.

Wishing everyone who attends both events a fabulous evening and good luck everyone.

Now dont be late for your very important date it just gets "Curiouser and curiouser"

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Really great to see clubs trying to work together rather than having a go at each other. Well done both clubs.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Personally I love both clubs - so I'm at Townhouse Friday and Cupids Saturday! I'm sure Friday's guests will be happy to contribute to the Trust too Vicky? Xx"

Ditto, gonna be a great weekend x

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

"Really great to see clubs trying to work together rather than having a go at each other. Well done both clubs."

Wish we could make it for this Alice in wonderland is an amazing theme....

Its nice to see clubs being like this

"Wish we could make it for this Alice in wonderland is an amazing theme....

Its nice to see clubs being like this "

Agreed! I think it's great that there's no backbiting between most clubs in the north west! I'm surprised and saddened at times when I go on road trips to clubs in the rest of the country and realise that some have what can only be described as vicious competition between clubs. It's so sad and unnecessary! Xx

"Wish we could make it for this Alice in wonderland is an amazing theme....

Its nice to see clubs being like this

Agreed! I think it's great that there's no backbiting between most clubs in the north west! I'm surprised and saddened at times when I go on road trips to clubs in the rest of the country and realise that some have what can only be described as vicious competition between clubs. It's so sad and unnecessary! Xx"

By *ilver FoxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Nice one - it's good to see clubs co-operating and not at each other's throats. There's room for plenty of clubs in the north west and they are all different - not better or worse, just different.

Long may it continue.

SF xx

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Really great to see clubs trying to work together rather than having a go at each other. Well done both clubs."

"You may have noticed that Cupids are running the same theme as us this Saturday? So we are running an inter club competition! lol

We will be looking at costumes and the best dressed couple/single will receive a voucher to get into Cupids for free! The best dressed at Cupids will receive a free entry to come to us! Be adventurous, be daring, be filthy!

We also have a gorgeous lady who will be our human buffet and as active supporters of the Terrence Higgins Trust, we are going to do a fundraiser...if you want a nibble on her, you will need to agree to 50p on your bill, which will go in the Terrence Higgins pot. We make regular donations to them and they will be delighted to receive these additional funds xx"

What a great idea !! Love it

By *hyCuriosityMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

With such a fantastic offers, you'll make me reconsider my current living location, in one of those days!

Who could say No to (All you can) "Eat me" buffet.

» Add a new message to this topic