FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Abfabs Fridays and bi guys

Abfabs Fridays and bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

We're planning our first trip to Abfabs on a Friday in May. First time to any club actually!

We're a cpl with bi M - are we likely to find other bi guys on a Friday? I know they run a bi-night but Mondays aren't and option for us unfortunately.

If there are bi guys around, how well is MM play.... tolerated? Maybe not the best word to use but I hope you get what I'm asking.

Do any bi guys/cpls here regularly go Fridays?

Also, does anyone have any advice or tips for newbies to the place?

J&G

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi all

We're planning our first trip to Abfabs on a Friday in May. First time to any club actually!

We're a cpl with bi M - are we likely to find other bi guys on a Friday? I know they run a bi-night but Mondays aren't and option for us unfortunately.

If there are bi guys around, how well is MM play.... tolerated? Maybe not the best word to use but I hope you get what I'm asking.

Do any bi guys/cpls here regularly go Fridays?

Also, does anyone have any advice or tips for newbies to the place?

J&G"

They do have a TV night on the 2nd Friday. But it is called 'something Dungeon'. I guess that would be a bi-night for guys too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

They do have a TV night on the 2nd Friday. But it is called 'something Dungeon'. I guess that would be a bi-night for guys too"

Second Friday of the month is Heathrow Dungeon Zone.

https://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/156

"Aimed at people who like to express themselves through dress, play and BDSM in a relaxed and sociable setting. "

No more bi tolerant, and I deliberately didn't say accepted, than any other night at AbFabs. In this respect in my experience Abs is no different to any other swing club, bi MM is still not accepted by many.

Outside of Monday nights the likelihood of bi MM fun is relatively low other than in the Darkroom or by pre-arranged meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys. We're not into BDSM so the normal Friday night is still our plan.

Any bi guys (single or in a cpl) who might be going Friday 15th May please feel free to message us!

» Add a new message to this topic