FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Libs vs La Chambre

Libs vs La Chambre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ullanon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

Thoughts on a postcard please! We are wanting to make our first club visit next month, and keen to get off on the right foot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not been to libs.. But I was wondering how far they are from you... As I'd recommend several north west clubs over lc x

By *ullanon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

"Not been to libs.. But I was wondering how far they are from you... As I'd recommend several north west clubs over lc x "

We're in Hull, so la chambre is closer I think. But happy to travel. Rather a better night and longer drive! X

Some people swear by lc.. But I certainly haven't found it as friendly or as welcoming as the northwest or other clubs we have been to.

But it all comes down to personal choice.. And to some degree who is there on the night x

Le chambre. Great club.

By *ousteCouple  over a year ago

Newark

We have been to Libs and had many good nights there, La Chambre has gone down hill greatly over the last 12 month, as the last poster said its not very friendly and is very cliquey. You only need to look at there web site forum to see this, same people on there all the time that act as they own the club. Friday night are not safe there in our opinion either as not enough security staff and too many single guys!

By *esand1Couple  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"We have been to Libs and had many good nights there, La Chambre has gone down hill greatly over the last 12 month, as the last poster said its not very friendly and is very cliquey. You only need to look at there web site forum to see this, same people on there all the time that act as they own the club. Friday night are not safe there in our opinion either as not enough security staff and too many single guys!"

By *ecktheHallsCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds xx

We were thinking of getting along to Libs in the near future as well. Have been to VA, and loved it, Libs looks like a similar style of place. Haven't really ever fancied LC as we've been put off by stories we have heard.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Can't comment on Libs as never been but LC was the first club we ever visited. Liked it that much we have been back most weeks for nearly 3 years. Yeah it has it's flaws but still very happy to recommend it to new people. We have been to quite a few clubs recently too so can compare it to others.

We find the staff very friendly, and the members very welcoming. Suppose we could we could be guilty of looking cliquey, just happens that the regulars know each other and start the night having a good catch up. We are happy to chat with other members, but if you hide in a corner looking unapproachable we are more than likely to leave you to yourselves.

The club is a little quieter recently, but we have noticed the same in other clubs too think it's down to people being skint lol. Also we have never felt unsafe, any complaints we have had have been told to staff on the day when something could be done about it rather than writing a shitty review on here after it's too late.

Just my opinion

By *k4meCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We go to Libs regular and love the place, it also has onsite rooms so you can stay over

We nearly went to lachambre once but hubby turned around outside because he didn't like look of it

We have had good and bad reports about lachambre though xx

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We have heard good and bad things about most clubs, everyone likes different things, the only way to decide what suits you is to try them and form your own opinions. If we took notice of other people too much we would never have gone to certain clubs and missed out on some fantastic nights.

We've been to both and would only go back to Libs...as others have said, it depends very much on what you're looking for...

» Add a new message to this topic