FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple for guys OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

is it true to say single guys make it possible for us couples to attend swinging clubs because of all the money they spend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"is it true to say single guys make it possible for us couples to attend swinging clubs because of all the money they spend "

Do you mean single guy rates subsidise lower couples rates?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well i guess if singles guy's get charged a lot more to go into club it must help keep the price down for couples and single females . So yip i guess you meed them at clubs

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Would single guys go. though, if there were no couples or no single ladies?

blackpool

we go as a couple and like to meet single guys just dont no why couples slag them off when its there money that allows the in for next to nothing

do you think couple who think this should go to couples only night x

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Would single guys go. though, if there were no couples or no single ladies?"
Errrrr no lol

blackpool

chicken and egg lol

If we were to go, it would be to couples only times.

blackpool

couple only is normally just one night a week in a club so singe guys make it possible to have couples only nights x

some clubs dont do couples only nights... i like to check a place out which i did and hated it hench my previous post

"some clubs dont do couples only nights... i like to check a place out which i did and hated it hench my previous post "

***hence

"we go as a couple and like to meet single guys just dont no why couples slag them off when its there money that allows the in for next to nothing

do you think couple who think this should go to couples only night x"

We don't pay next to nothing and don't go when single men are there because we're not interested in meeting or playing with them.

Yes it does and also it pays the clubs rent, without men most clubs would go under lol

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"couple only is normally just one night a week in a club so singe guys make it possible to have couples only nights x"

Usually the couples only nights at most clubs are saturday nights, really wish the clubs would mix it up a bit and have some couples only nights on fridays instead. My favourite night of the week to go out is saturday night, but often i can't attend clubs on saturdays because of the couples only policy.

Seems a bit daft that most clubs seem to compete with each other all having couples only on saturdays, where if some had couples only on friday then a mixed singles on saturday they would be getting more trade through the doors on saturday nights and making more money. Many couples i speak to often complain clubs are empty or not busy enough on saturday nights.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Simple answer - as a club owner - No.

Cat X

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"couple only is normally just one night a week in a club so singe guys make it possible to have couples only nights x

Usually the couples only nights at most clubs are saturday nights, really wish the clubs would mix it up a bit and have some couples only nights on fridays instead. My favourite night of the week to go out is saturday night, but often i can't attend clubs on saturdays because of the couples only policy.

Seems a bit daft that most clubs seem to compete with each other all having couples only on saturdays, where if some had couples only on friday then a mixed singles on saturday they would be getting more trade through the doors on saturday nights and making more money. Many couples i speak to often complain clubs are empty or not busy enough on saturday nights. "

There are no couples nights in the Manchester clubs that we frequent on Saturday but between three of them they cover Tuesday to Thursday and also Sunday.

Cupids put up the price for their Wednesday couples night to £15 last week even if not a party night. It is always a busy night when we have been (which is quite often)and we think it is fair. For me it's a more relaxed night but my OH likes mixed nights at the weekend, so recently we have been going twice a week.

Him

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Would single guys go. though, if there were no couples or no single ladies?"

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"is it true to say single guys make it possible for us couples to attend swinging clubs because of all the money they spend "
. Yes as this is where the majority of the revenue is from. It does of course mean that couples need to attend in order to attract single guys . They act as the bait.

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

"we go as a couple and like to meet single guys just dont no why couples slag them off when its there money that allows the in for next to nothing

do you think couple who think this should go to couples only night x"

Hooray. Someone on here likes single guys.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Well a couple of clubs have tried be couples only clubs and have had to revert back to allowing single guys so I would say yes they certainly do help towards keeping clubs open. As a couple that enjoy playing with younger single guys it seems a shame that there are getting less and less of them at most clubs.

Hooray. Someone on here likes single guys. "

I only go when single guys are allowed in, not everyone looks for couples lol

[Removed by poster at 28/04/15 12:36:24]

Hooray. Someone on here likes single guys.

I only go when single guys are allowed in, not everyone looks for couples lol"

every single guy that has come on the forums asking for profile help or help in getting a meet is encouraged by many to "go to a club" to get known! all i have seen are couples and women complain abt how many single guys spoil it for them in clubs. at prices from £40 upwards to stand around wanking watching and listening, then being called a bunch of sex pests im amazed single guys even bother goin at all!

recent posts have put me off ever attending a club and any ideas i ever had of bringing a lady friend to one have evaporated.

Clubs use single guys simple!

Does it matter???

I just go where I am welcome and I enjoy myself.....it helps when others are enjoying themselves as well.

To some extent it matters that an establishment is not too expensive (but that is a subjective term depending upon how I feel at the time, how much money I have at that time of the month and what I am looking for at the time).

If I don't like a place and I don't think I am getting value for money, I don't go but I am not expecting others to lose sleep over my decisions.

The danger with these kind of threads is that some people start saying....' I have a right to do or have something because I.........'. No we don't!

It is none of my business how much or how little a club owner makes....as long as the establishments I frequent and enjoy, don't go bust. Even then, I will only be disappointed because I won't be able to go again and someone I have got to know (and often befriended)is going through difficulties. We shouldn't really wish difficulties on any one!

Good luck to those who do well! Enjoy and go with the flow.

Why moan if some one says no ....they don't have to like or want you! Take it as an opportunity to develop yourself and make yourself more likeable/acceptable.

Why moan if an establishment sets a certain pricing structure and rules. They have taken the business risk and found a formula that appears to meet their needs ....at the end of the day they are not charities! Plus they do not have an obligation to pander to everyone's wants.....business is supply and demand!

Always look on the bright side and generally you will benefit from more opportunities than you will lose! Don't lose sleep if either if your plans don't work out.....there is a lot more to life .......

does it matter? to some yes it does!

As a single guy you have to accept that you're not top of the pecking order but also that there's only so much that you'll go along with...

Either accept a club's entrance policy or don't go...

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Amazing how many people have opinions on clubs but never been. If you don't know what your talking about keep quiet.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"couple only is normally just one night a week in a club so singe guys make it possible to have couples only nights x

Seems a bit daft that most clubs seem to compete with each other all having couples only on saturdays, where if some had couples only on friday then a mixed singles on saturday they would be getting more trade through the doors on saturday nights and making more money. Many couples i speak to often complain clubs are empty or not busy enough on saturday nights.

There are no couples nights in the Manchester clubs that we frequent on Saturday but between three of them they cover Tuesday to Thursday and also Sunday.

Cupids put up the price for their Wednesday couples night to £15 last week even if not a party night. It is always a busy night when we have been (which is quite often)and we think it is fair. For me it's a more relaxed night but my OH likes mixed nights at the weekend, so recently we have been going twice a week.

Him "

I may need to take a trip upto Manchester on saturday nights then, as in the west midlands where i am, most clubs seem to be couples only on saturday night.

I have been down to Jaydees and upto a club in Blackpool that allowed single guys on saturday night in the past.

"We don't pay next to nothing and don't go when single men are there because we're not interested in meeting or playing with them. "

In other words you're paying more for not having the single guys there; it doesn't prove they don't subsidise the couples and single girls, but there seems to be a correlation.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Simple answer - as a club owner - No.

Cat X"

people seemed to have missed this.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Does it matter???

I just go where I am welcome and I enjoy myself.....it helps when others are enjoying themselves as well.

To some extent it matters that an establishment is not too expensive (but that is a subjective term depending upon how I feel at the time, how much money I have at that time of the month and what I am looking for at the time).

If I don't like a place and I don't think I am getting value for money, I don't go but I am not expecting others to lose sleep over my decisions.

The danger with these kind of threads is that some people start saying....' I have a right to do or have something because I.........'. No we don't!

It is none of my business how much or how little a club owner makes....as long as the establishments I frequent and enjoy, don't go bust. Even then, I will only be disappointed because I won't be able to go again and someone I have got to know (and often befriended)is going through difficulties. We shouldn't really wish difficulties on any one!

Good luck to those who do well! Enjoy and go with the flow.

Why moan if some one says no ....they don't have to like or want you! Take it as an opportunity to develop yourself and make yourself more likeable/acceptable.

Why moan if an establishment sets a certain pricing structure and rules. They have taken the business risk and found a formula that appears to meet their needs ....at the end of the day they are not charities! Plus they do not have an obligation to pander to everyone's wants.....business is supply and demand!

Always look on the bright side and generally you will benefit from more opportunities than you will lose! Don't lose sleep if either if your plans don't work out.....there is a lot more to life ......."

» Add a new message to this topic