FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Re,,,,feel disgusted

Re,,,,feel disgusted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sorry but after reading all 170odd replies on this forum topic I have to add to twopenneth worth as a positive for the club

I am a new single female swinger and started going to Adam and Eve's about 3mths ago... From day one I was made to feel welcome safe and secure from the minute I walked in, yeah there are a few singles guys that spoil it in there but aren't there in all clubs????? But you only have to mention it to the staff and it's sorted .the staff who yes 1 in particular. Hmmm hmmm lol can be loud but you would get that in a pub or club and she makes the nights go well in there. . All the staff are fun sexy and the loveliest people you can meet

Please don't let one bad comment put you off going,, give it a try,,you never know till you do... To all the staff at Adam and Eve's keep up them good work,xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rankylMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Totally agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone can have a different experience of a club.. even on the same night x I've seen reviews from club nights I was at the same club and actually double checked I was reading the right reviews...

One persons palace is another persons pit... Clubs are the same... You May find that the way one club is suits you better than others..

We found Adam and eves very friendly and the banter great and the single guys on the whole not to bad.. a few needed telling but I just tell them or Mr does .

.I find telling the story about when I dragged a single guy downstairs to the door staff by his balls for trying to bare back me tends to mean no guys over step the mark with me at clubs

"Everyone can have a different experience of a club.. even on the same night x I've seen reviews from club nights I was at the same club and actually double checked I was reading the right reviews...

One persons palace is another persons pit... Clubs are the same... You May find that the way one club is suits you better than others..

Ha ha. Love it. Must try that one

We found Adam and eves very friendly and the banter great and the single guys on the whole not to bad.. a few needed telling but I just tell them or Mr does .

.I find telling the story about when I dragged a single guy downstairs to the door staff by his balls for trying to bare back me tends to mean no guys over step the mark with me at clubs "

It wasn't one bad comment tho. It was quite a lot. I've been to this club and many others and I can honestly say i would never go to A&E again. Far better clubs in the North West. I prefer to make my own decisions about a club, that's why I went despite hearing bad things about the place. People will always have their favourite club but supporters trying to rubbish others opinions just comes across as pathetic and does the club no favours.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

We read the posts, and found it funny that one poster was saying that all the men in there were way above the age range she's interested in.... looking at her profile, her age range is up to 99....

I'm glad the owners have got in contact with the poster of the Original thread. I was once a single guy starting out in the swinging scene and adam and eves Was the club that welcomed me in.

I was new to the scene, but I was quick to learn the etiquette. I never got pulled to the side and told my conduct was out of order. I got a fantastic review by the groovy couple who are the clubs Managers.

A reputation for being well mannered, polite and not intrusive nor pushy is priceless for a single guy who is new to the scene. There is so much competition, and some days there weren't enough women in the club some times there weren't a single women for hours at a time, a 8:1 man to women is Going to make even the most accommodating/greedy of ladies feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable.

Reading stories like the original thread is saddening, especially as I have always been grateful to the Adam and Eves club for my earlier experiences of the swingers scene.

I would however suggest to the A&E management that a review of the 'single guys' policy may be helpful to the overall reputation of the club. Some other clubs run single guys limits on certain nights whether it's couples only night, 5 guy limit, or a 4:1 couples to single guys ratio, or perhaps the larger basement room is made a couples only room.

I also understand the single guys are a good source of revenue, but swingers club's are built on reputation, and the reputation of the clientele. It's not a business that can survive on 'passing trade alone. couples travel for miles to find a good club.you need to make sure you let then leave wanting to tell all their friends about this excellent club in Eccles.

I have and also do enjoy other clubs partners being one of them agin made to feel very welcome and safe in there... Just personally for me a&e is local for me and is my regular haunt . Most single guys now should know the etiquette in clubs and most do follow it ..

There is one club I felt very clicky but I won't name and shame but I will try it again

I have found most clubs to be clickyat some point, especially when you are a new face. We have managed to establish ourselves as a familiar face in quite a few clubs now , but there are still a few clubs we have yet to visit

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I had the same negative experience as the OP at the same club. Only with different staff and 10 months early. I agree that some people behave badly and it's not the clubs fault. But when the staff are egging it on, as was my experience. It's pretty unpleasant.

We always accept just because we like a club doesn't mean that some have not had negative experiences. We have tried Adam and eves on a few different days including a gg day...

Met with a single lady that was her first ever club visit and she felt ok...

I can not think of a single club we have been to that we haven't had to tell someone at some point ...

Then again we do go all over and will have done two maybe 3 clubs this week alone...

We avoid couples nights at clubs as for us we find them not for us.

Others would only go on couples nights x

We had avoided Adam and eves due to a previous visit by Mr and friends views and hearsay.. yet we have been 3 times and had 3 positive experiences.

It comes down to the people there on the night and think our sense of humour and banter must match the staff at some clubs better than most x

It was my experience and I was being totally honest.

Wish I would of kept my mouth shut now as the inbox I read this morning is totally disgusting

"It was my experience and I was being totally honest.

Wish I would of kept my mouth shut now as the inbox I read this morning is totally disgusting"

People might have had a different experience, but there is never an excuse to send vile messages to people just because they didn't like a particular club.

"It was my experience and I was being totally honest.

Wish I would of kept my mouth shut now as the inbox I read this morning is totally disgusting"

Trust me I know how you feel as had that a few times when I made a comment about a club. Worst was when we dared to make a comment about chams.... Now the staff at the time acted on our complaint but it had still been a very negative experience and it took me a long time to want to go back

I do not know what club regulars think they are doing as it certainly does not help the clubs and makes a worse impression than the initial incident

The only time I have commented to someone was when I knew point blank they had not been on a particular night as they were barred... Yet them and a few friends put up a fictional review and it was really quite bad. Yet I'd been on the door and known full well they had not been there at all

You had a bad experience and you are entitled to feel put out . The club itself seems to have responded well... And the only defense I want to come to is those that think this is normal and to be expected in clubs..

It's not and I'd say in 16 plus years I have had only a handful of visits that I'd say were bad

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think a lot of the "well i am never going to go to a club" brigade used the thread to entrench their position but only listened to what they wanted to hear...

they heard "bad incident" without actually listening to the original OP saying they had been to other clubs... and would still go to other clubs....

they just wouldn't be going back to "that" club..... but that doesn't fit in with the "doomsayers" narrative....

I think the one good thing to come out of the thread is for people to speak up if it happens to them, or if they see it happening to others..... because without people alerting staff, staff don't know and the people inciting these incidents will do it again and again and again......

as we said its not just a single guy or a single girl, or a couple issue.... its a people being arses issue!!!!!

on the nights i have been to clubs, it hasn't really been the singles that had cause the problems... its been couples... and its been people drinking too much alcohol, where they thick they become bulletproof

but when any issue has arisen.. people have been spoken to, or people have been asked to leave

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think its the naming of the club that's the problem. Obviously you can put an 'avoid' review up and that's the right place for it, but to then drag it on to the forums, especially when the original club owner had NOT been told the problems and promised to rectify them when they learnt of the problems, smacks of stirring to me.

There is a very popular club that I will not return to as it was filthy, messy, the staff were weird, and the patrons like the cast of Deliverance, yet it has a very loyal clientele. Am I going to tell you which club it was? Nope, because why would I badmouth someone's favourite club?

Although if someone PMs abuse, the message should be reported and their profile deleted. Its a sex club, not a lifesaving medical centre. People need to get a sense of proportion.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report any mails that are abusive please

"I think its the naming of the club that's the problem. Obviously you can put an 'avoid' review up and that's the right place for it, but to then drag it on to the forums, especially when the original club owner had NOT been told the problems and promised to rectify them when they learnt of the problems, smacks of stirring to me.

There is a very popular club that I will not return to as it was filthy, messy, the staff were weird, and the patrons like the cast of Deliverance, yet it has a very loyal clientele. Am I going to tell you which club it was? Nope, because why would I badmouth someone's favourite club?

Although if someone PMs abuse, the message should be reported and their profile deleted. Its a sex club, not a lifesaving medical centre. People need to get a sense of proportion."

The chap I met in the club had told the staff before we left there that night and still they didnt say or do anything. .. im glad I have had an apology from the owners that is good enough for me. Still wont make me change my mind and return there.

Especially after half of tge abusive "u should be ra**d" inboxes I have had of certain club members ... im just too honest and say what I see and how I feel I dont sugar coat anything for anyone!

"Report any mails that are abusive please "

I have done hun

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The chap I met in the club had told the staff before we left there that night and still they didnt say or do anything. .. im glad I have had an apology from the owners that is good enough for me. Still wont make me change my mind and return there."

That's your prerogative of course - I will never return to a couple of clubs unless they get his by a meteorite and get rebuilt. However you could have made your post without using the name of the club (although the more intrepid Fab members would have worked it out eventually).

I'm a big believer in no naming and shaming on the forums, and I reckon that should include clubs. It would cause a lot less abusive messages and posts full of people arguing.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Anyone who feels they have the right to send abusive messages because their favourite club has been badmouthed needs to have a word with themselves.

And perhaps a trip to the shop to buy themselves some big girl/boy pants.

I think most of the people who comment 'and that's why I don't go to clubs' have never had any intention of going to a club anyway

"Anyone who feels they have the right to send abusive messages because their favourite club has been badmouthed needs to have a word with themselves.

And perhaps a trip to the shop to buy themselves some big girl/boy pants."

Hahaha love this

well done for sharing your experience, with all the details.

ignore the brown nosing creeps accusing you of stirring etc.

"well done for sharing your experience, with all the details.

ignore the brown nosing creeps accusing you of stirring etc.

"

thank u

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think as the club has commented too then this should now be put to bed

Can I just remind people that abusing others on the forum for posting their views is against forum rules.