FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime clubs

Daytime clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone recommend and good clubs to go to in the daytime?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Depends where in the country you want to travel for a daytime club

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I have never been to a day time club, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always imagine that there would be a lot more men than single women or couples.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

If you're not in the midlands then Chams is the place to go during the daytime, the terrace is particularly nice for naked sunbathing during good weather.

However, if you're a single guy who isn't already a member it's best to call first to check if you'd be accepted as there is usually a waiting list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Grrrr fat fingers and a mobile phone! Ignore the not

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im from South East Kent

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I have never been to a day time club, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always imagine that there would be a lot more men than single women or couples."

Not always, but as you said, you have never been!!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The Vanilla Alternative has a daytime event once a month called the milf club. I really enjoy it

By *is74Woman  over a year ago

some where nearby

Kestrels at Heathrow a fantastic club

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I have never been to a day time club, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always imagine that there would be a lot more men than single women or couples."

Unless there is a specific event clubs are not necessarily very full but we have been a few times to meet couples and there have been other couples there. In our pretty limited experience there are some people you hardly see because they go to a private room, have their fun and then leave.

There is one club where there is a small group of men nicknamed "the meerkats" because of their habit of popping up and down when somebody new arrives.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have never been to a day time club, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always imagine that there would be a lot more men than single women or couples.

Unless there is a specific event clubs are not necessarily very full but we have been a few times to meet couples and there have been other couples there. In our pretty limited experience there are some people you hardly see because they go to a private room, have their fun and then leave.

There is one club where there is a small group of men nicknamed "the meerkats" because of their habit of popping up and down when somebody new arrives."

PMSL and we all know which club you mean. I like daytimes tho. Totally different vibe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

eureaka is open all day every day till late with four partys in the eve too, great outdoor facilitys in the summer great place to chill and relax

» Add a new message to this topic