FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Twisted Eden at the Vanilla Alternative.

Twisted Eden at the Vanilla Alternative.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Does anybody have any information about the new Twisted Eden invented the Vanilla Alternative I would love to know more?

I will ask at the club but they're not open at the moment till Wednesday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Sounds interesting!

hiding from cock pics.

Yes... I haven't found anything on the website yet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like something we would like

I saw it mentioned on another profile

Is it not the Wednesday evening event re named?

Not 100% certain.

By *uracell BunniesWoman  over a year ago

peterborough

Yes it's the Wednesday evening event re branded we launched it at the LAM on Sunday, with some brand new things in place for this event, the amazing Alex Cobra and his whips, who can whip a shirt of your back with out marking you, actually amazing.. Cosmic and lady Emily bringing a whole arrange of equipment, and showing off his amazing rope skills... The reason it's not gone on the web site as Twisted Eden yet is because to close to the Red Velvet event and I didn't want to confuse people too much, it will be changed and re launched on Wednesday and also on the website then after... I'm also on the look out for a few more house Doms ...

Oh wow ! X

"Yes it's the Wednesday evening event re branded we launched it at the LAM on Sunday, with some brand new things in place for this event, the amazing Alex Cobra and his whips, who can whip a shirt of your back with out marking you, actually amazing.. Cosmic and lady Emily bringing a whole arrange of equipment, and showing off his amazing rope skills... The reason it's not gone on the web site as Twisted Eden yet is because to close to the Red Velvet event and I didn't want to confuse people too much, it will be changed and re launched on Wednesday and also on the website then after... I'm also on the look out for a few more house Doms ...

"

crystal has been whipped by Alex Cobra - he has amazing skills that have to be seen to be believed

hiding from cock pics.

Alex is a friend of mine.... Great guy and funny. I have a lot of respect for Cosmic and his rope skills too... OK..I'm going to try and make this tomorrow.

peterborough

"Yes it's the Wednesday evening event re branded we launched it at the LAM on Sunday, with some brand new things in place for this event, the amazing Alex Cobra and his whips, who can whip a shirt of your back with out marking you, actually amazing.. Cosmic and lady Emily bringing a whole arrange of equipment, and showing off his amazing rope skills... The reason it's not gone on the web site as Twisted Eden yet is because to close to the Red Velvet event and I didn't want to confuse people too much, it will be changed and re launched on Wednesday and also on the website then after... I'm also on the look out for a few more house Doms ...

crystal has been whipped by Alex Cobra - he has amazing skills that have to be seen to be believed"

This will be the first time I see him in action but heard so much amazing things I'm really pleased he is coming tomorrow

peterborough

"Alex is a friend of mine.... Great guy and funny. I have a lot of respect for Cosmic and his rope skills too... OK..I'm going to try and make this tomorrow."

Aww that would be good it's a small world hey xx

hiding from cock pics.

Yes it is....I'll be there tomorrow.

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

Are the Twisted Eden events still going?

Can anyone give any details please?

"Are the Twisted Eden events still going?

Can anyone give any details please?"

There's a monthly fet event called Twisted on the first Sunday of the month at VA if that helps

Higham Ferrers

"Are the Twisted Eden events still going?

Can anyone give any details please?

There's a monthly fet event called Twisted on the first Sunday of the month at VA if that helps"

Thanks will check it out. Looking for a more local fet scene/ event

You would be better to look at the site that can't be mentioned as it is listed there or contacting VA directly on here.

As stated Twisted is the second Sunday afternoon of the month. I have been and it is fun. But it is people getting their kink on and is minimally sex orientated.

Also I understand Jaydees has now started a kink night on the first Friday of the month.

Higham Ferrers

Hi thanks. Yes we have tried out the fledgling Jaydees event. Great fun and full of promise.

Looking for kink with fun rather than fun with kink haha so will peruse the site unmentioned haha as we have profiles there too. Thanks again

Have you looked up Liberty Elites it holds popular well received fetish events. I have been to one it was well run and more kink than sex. However those events are listed on the site that cannot be mentioned under a Libertyeleites profile.

» Add a new message to this topic