FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingfields guest list. Part 6. The last? ?

Swingfields guest list. Part 6. The last? ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Carrying on this fantastic thread. ...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm still coming

Probs heading down on the Friday though...

Nearly ready , both getting very excited , can't wait

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Very very excited about this now, especially as it MAY be good weather (pleasepleaseplease). The Wyrd Sisters are going to be ready to play

By *heHoneymonstersCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

4 more shifts at work then it's time to let the hair down , can't wait

"Very very excited about this now, especially as it MAY be good weather (pleasepleaseplease). The Wyrd Sisters are going to be ready to play "

I would love some of that sunshine

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It just needs to hurry up now. This excitement is getting rediculous!

By *lue22222Couple  over a year ago

SOLIHULL

Well loading camping stuff this weekend so can get there quicker Friday London to Solihull to camp busy day but worth it going on the reports xx

By *oughandready01Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Checked tent out this evening all ok...can't wait to get on the road now...hopefully weather good ad not sure tent still waterproof lol. ..hey sure it may get a bit wet

Whoop whoop!!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Very very excited about this now, especially as it MAY be good weather (pleasepleaseplease). The Wyrd Sisters are going to be ready to play "

Nanny Ogg checking in

Just been asked what swingfields is like

I replied its like glastonbury but smaller they have the who we have the soul strutters and we also have sex and fun in the sun no comparison really

Not long now

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have a couple of new outfits to wear... Considering taking a little latex maybe....

Checking in!

Getting veeeeeeeery excited now!

Welcome back Mr Duke!

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"Just been asked what swingfields is like

I replied its like glastonbury but smaller they have the who we have the soul strutters and we also have sex and fun in the sun no comparison really

Not long now "

Lol thats a good summary !! Xx did you know that we have more guests this year thsn glasto had in their third year ..... Does that mean that swingfields will have 150000 dirty buggers in a field soon ....??!! Lol

I am wondering if there are any actually single blokes going though. Every one I've spoken to up to now are bringing a female 'friend' with them. Surely going as a couple would have been cheaper?

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going.

Just to confirm with Swingfields Admin. We can just show our tickets on our phones instead of printing them off?

"I am wondering if there are any actually single blokes going though. Every one I've spoken to up to now are bringing a female 'friend' with them. Surely going as a couple would have been cheaper?

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going."

Approx 10% of total guests are single guys so with over 600 people already booked there will be a few singlies for you to devour , I mean meet !! Xx

"Just been asked what swingfields is like

Not long now

Lol thats a good summary !! Xx did you know that we have more guests this year thsn glasto had in their third year ..... Does that mean that swingfields will have 150000 dirty buggers in a field soon ....??!! Lol"

Defo want a ticket for that one

"I am wondering if there are any actually single blokes going though. Every one I've spoken to up to now are bringing a female 'friend' with them. Surely going as a couple would have been cheaper?

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going. Approx 10% of total guests are single guys so with over 600 people already booked there will be a few singlies for you to devour , I mean meet !! Xx "

Hehe.

hiding from cock pics.

Could someone please confirm if there are theme nights like the James bond night I have heard mention of... And/or any others....

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going. Approx 10% of total guests are single guys so with over 600 people already booked there will be a few singlies for you to devour , I mean meet !! Xx "

In all honesty - and I know this may sound strange - but I'm not going primarily for sex anyway!! I'm going to have an amazing, silly, fun time with good friends,and to make some new friends! If sex with lovely people happens along then great - but it's not my raison d'être!

SIX SLEEPS!!!!!

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going. Approx 10% of total guests are single guys so with over 600 people already booked there will be a few singlies for you to devour , I mean meet !! Xx

In all honesty - and I know this may sound strange - but I'm not going primarily for sex anyway!! I'm going to have an amazing, silly, fun time with good friends,and to make some new friends! If sex with lovely people happens along then great - but it's not my raison d'être!

SIX SLEEPS!!!!! "

Yeah, I did think that after I posted my original post, and you are right. But I've had quite a few single men message me about getting together at Swingfields and, after further discussion, have found out they're not there alone, and expect me to play with their plus one too.

Really looking forward to next weekend

Purely out of curiosity lovely - what percent of guests are single women?

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going. Approx 10% of total guests are single guys so with over 600 people already booked there will be a few singlies for you to devour , I mean meet !! Xx

SIX SLEEPS!!!!!

Yeah, I did think that after I posted my original post, and you are right. But I've had quite a few single men message me about getting together at Swingfields and, after further discussion, have found out they're not there alone, and expect me to play with their plus one too.

Really looking forward to next weekend "

Just for the record I am a single guy and not taking any lady friends with me.

Shit I sound like Billy no mates now!

"

Shit I sound like Billy no mates now! "

Come and say hi to the three mad women with cake.

nr beauly

"Could someone please confirm if there are theme nights like the James bond night I have heard mention of... And/or any others...."

OFFICIALLY - NO - On Friday we have Blackjack and Roulette tables for raising a bit of charity money, but it seems a few people are going to dress up for it lol, but its not a formal requirement as we want people to dress as they wish xxx

ROMFORD

"

Come and say hi to the three mad women with cake. "

Lol, sounds like a perfect combination.

x

"Just to confirm with Swingfields Admin. We can just show our tickets on our phones instead of printing them off?"

I can confirm that,please make sure you have id as well so we can check names as well

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going."

Our concern too that it is going to be all couples and singles ladies.. we will have to wait and see. If the Bar staff are as sexy as last year MrsH may have to entice them again!

nr beauly

Ah well, there to have fun, but it does seem odd that the single bloke tickets sold out but there don't seem to be any going.

Our concern too that it is going to be all couples and singles ladies.. we will have to wait and see. If the Bar staff are as sexy as last year MrsH may have to entice them again! "

don't panic Mr Mainwairing ! lol , there are more single men than last year but sill within our 10% limit, also there are guys from couples that are allowed to play , the sinple fact is that will all be drained by Sunday !!!!

hiding from cock pics.

Even if they are coupling up for tickets they may play as singles or singles with a bit of couple fun.

Some couples play independently so I'm expecting for those wanting one on one fun there will be people happy to lend a hand!

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've found (just from forum posts/ local statuses )a few single guys going definitely as singles with no friends/ fbs in tow - am sure those attending will make themselves known once they're there!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

x"

Ahem!

Make that two mad women with cake and me

We will be a four flag encampment: a Yorkshire Rose (for the two Yorkshire Roses ) a tempting devil (can't think why ) a cumbrian flag (arse end doesn't have an official flag yet but if devolution continues I'm sure it won't be long) and a Wyrd Sisters flag.

And cake.

We're not daft, we know that cake (second only to bacon butties but cooking all weekend would be a faff) is a superlative lure to entice the single men out to come and (coff coff) meet us!

It's also great to boost your energy just in case you get up to anything physical...

But we're friendly to all, not just the single guys so if you don't know anyone look out for us and say hi. If you already know us you may be running away as fast as your wellies can carry you

"

x

Ahem!

We will be a four flag encampment: a Yorkshire Rose (for the two Yorkshire Roses ) a tempting devil (can't think why ) a cumbrian flag (arse end doesn't have an official flag yet but if devolution continues I'm sure it won't be long) and a Wyrd Sisters flag.

And cake.

We're not daft, we know that cake (second only to bacon butties but cooking all weekend would be a faff) is a superlative lure to entice the single men out to come and (coff coff) meet us!

It's also great to boost your energy just in case you get up to anything physical...

But we're friendly to all, not just the single guys so if you don't know anyone look out for us and say hi. If you already know us you may be running away as fast as your wellies can carry you "

Sure there's be no running away lovely - you're all ace!!

By *ovetopartyCouple  over a year ago

DERBY

We are getting very excited. This is our first visit so as well as excited very apprehensive!!

6 more sleeps

nr beauly

"We are getting very excited. This is our first visit so as well as excited very apprehensive!!

6 more sleeps "

we think you will LOVE it !!! Sooooo excited now

I totally forgot about a flag! Has anyone got any suggestions on how they made theirs? It's a bit late to buy one online I presume??

Sheffield

"I totally forgot about a flag! Has anyone got any suggestions on how they made theirs? It's a bit late to buy one online I presume??

"

If you order from a UK supplier on fleabay a pre printed one will arrive in a couple of days.

Or go to Home Bargains and buy a festival flag kit and paint your own!

There's a kit that you can buy that makes it possible to transfer a printed image onto fabric and I believe there's also a way to photocopy onto fabric too but most photocopiers won't copy big enough so try a local printers.

Or put custom flags into the fleabay search engine and there might still be time to get one made up.

You can get telescopic flagpoles and stakes on fleabay too - just check the delivery date and where it's being sent from.

Just broke up and getting ready for the event of the year. So excited now can't wait.

"I totally forgot about a flag! Has anyone got any suggestions on how they made theirs? It's a bit late to buy one online I presume??

If you order from a UK supplier on fleabay a pre printed one will arrive in a couple of days.

There's a kit that you can buy that makes it possible to transfer a printed image onto fabric and I believe there's also a way to photocopy onto fabric too but most photocopiers won't copy big enough so try a local printers.

Or put custom flags into the fleabay search engine and there might still be time to get one made up.

You can get telescopic flagpoles and stakes on fleabay too - just check the delivery date and where it's being sent from."

Good advice Devil! I'll try to find / create a random flag that's easy to spot!

Have you seen the weather forecast 30-33 degrees think a fan needs to be added to the packing list

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

SIX SLEEPS!!!!!

Really looking forward to next weekend "

I'm a single guy, I'm traveling down with 2 very sexy single ladies but we are all single when we get there.

Burnley

You can get telescopic flagpoles and stakes on fleabay too - just check the delivery date and where it's being sent from.

Good advice Devil! I'll try to find / create a random flag that's easy to spot!"

home bargains have a festival flag kit for about a fiver. it includes a flag, pole, and paints to decorate it with

ROMFORD

"

x

Ahem!

And cake.

But we're friendly to all, not just the single guys so if you don't know anyone look out for us and say hi. If you already know us you may be running away as fast as your wellies can carry you "

I've got a feeling I've met one of you girls at OP4F!

"We are getting very excited. This is our first visit so as well as excited very apprehensive!!

6 more sleeps "

We are very excited too and only 6 sleeps left, eeeekkkk! I need to pack !! x

Gloucester

6 more sleeps We are very excited too and only 6 sleeps left, eeeekkkk! I need to pack !! x"

I need to write a list first of what to pack before I can begin to pack anything!!

By *aucey CheleWoman  over a year ago

Elstree

Excited is an understatement of how I'm feeling can't wait first time at Swingfields can't decide what to pack and wear lol xx

By *inky karen 2Woman  over a year ago

East sussex

"

I'm not arty at all so I might hang some knickers

Burnley

I'm not arty at all so I might hang some knickers "

So if I find a flag pole with a piece of string on it that will be yours will it? Xx

I've had a hell of a couple of weeks so lost my va va voom but getting back into it now Can't wait. I'll be dropping by the Wyrd Sisters to say hi to TD and entourage (I don't really like cake but will sacrifice my tastebuds to be polite and for the pleasure of meeting the gang :D ) I'm also like PP, I go for the social side and if anything else comes along then that's a bonus. I have a LBD for the Casino night, it doesn't cover my boobs but I'm sure I'll manage Not had chance to change some stuff that didn't fit and have totally forgotten sensible but sexy footwear so I'll be the one in flippers, hee hee. Interested to know who the single men '+ friend' peeps are, all sounds very deceitful to me so would like to avoid. Can't remember what else was said now but sooo excited! Don't forget your sunscreen for your nip nips ladies if there is going to be a heatwave Ohhh naked sunbathing always does odd things to me 5 more sleeps!!

East sussex

So if I find a flag pole with a piece of string on it that will be yours will it? Xx "

Lol maybe il use my granny panties, you know the ones 100% cotton pure belly warmers

Have made a packing list . Factor 50 suncream for Naked sunbathing is top of the list

By *uurey CplCouple  over a year ago

Rustington

And if you want a hand rubbing it in give us a shout, we are in the motorhome with yellow flag saying "Bob & Sue""

Its my first Swingfields too and I'm a tad giddy at the prospect, even better now the weather looks in our favour. Do I need my flag to say Swingfield Virgin?

"And if you want a hand rubbing it in give us a shout, we are in the motorhome with yellow flag saying "Bob & Sue"""

"note for Diary" Look out for motorhome with yellow flag & rip the door off its hinges

"And if you want a hand rubbing it in give us a shout, we are in the motorhome with yellow flag saying "Bob & Sue"""

What did you do with Rita?

Packing today and hopefully get the chance to get out and top my tan up. Can't have any white bits.

Sheffield

"I've had a hell of a couple of weeks so lost my va va voom but getting back into it now Can't wait. I'll be dropping by the Wyrd Sisters to say hi to TD and entourage (I don't really like cake but will sacrifice my tastebuds to be polite and for the pleasure of meeting the gang :D ) I'm also like PP, I go for the social side and if anything else comes along then that's a bonus. I have a LBD for the Casino night, it doesn't cover my boobs but I'm sure I'll manage Not had chance to change some stuff that didn't fit and have totally forgotten sensible but sexy footwear so I'll be the one in flippers, hee hee. Interested to know who the single men '+ friend' peeps are, all sounds very deceitful to me so would like to avoid. Can't remember what else was said now but sooo excited! Don't forget your sunscreen for your nip nips ladies if there is going to be a heatwave Ohhh naked sunbathing always does odd things to me 5 more sleeps!! "

Don't worry Cherry, I'm sure we can find a bit of dry bread just for you instead of cake

"I've had a hell of a couple of weeks so lost my va va voom but getting back into it now Can't wait. I'll be dropping by the Wyrd Sisters to say hi to TD and entourage (I don't really like cake but will sacrifice my tastebuds to be polite and for the pleasure of meeting the gang :D ) I'm also like PP, I go for the social side and if anything else comes along then that's a bonus. I have a LBD for the Casino night, it doesn't cover my boobs but I'm sure I'll manage Not had chance to change some stuff that didn't fit and have totally forgotten sensible but sexy footwear so I'll be the one in flippers, hee hee. Interested to know who the single men '+ friend' peeps are, all sounds very deceitful to me so would like to avoid. Can't remember what else was said now but sooo excited! Don't forget your sunscreen for your nip nips ladies if there is going to be a heatwave Ohhh naked sunbathing always does odd things to me 5 more sleeps!! "
Ohh CC , you will be back on form by Thursday. Looking forward to seeing you again xxx

"

Home and bargain have make your own flag kits in

Burnley

big hugs hun, I hope your va va voom returns in time for swingfields. if u wasn't someone to socialise with the look us up. xx

By *randmrssmith69Couple  over a year ago

north west

Sat at table cutting out letter stencils from cardboard to paint the flag and kids asking a million questions haha was never a good liar untill started swinging now can bend the truth quite a bit. Just need time to make it now

"Sat at table cutting out letter stencils from cardboard to paint the flag and kids asking a million questions haha was never a good liar untill started swinging now can bend the truth quite a bit. Just need time to make it now "

We have the same problem with our kids , aint made ours yet because of them

north west

"Sat at table cutting out letter stencils from cardboard to paint the flag and kids asking a million questions haha was never a good liar untill started swinging now can bend the truth quite a bit. Just need time to make it now

We have the same problem with our kids , aint made ours yet because of them "

Nightmare isn't it at least got everything now just need a couple of kid free hours ha

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

Well after a tense few days thinking we were no longer going to be able to make it, i can confirm that....

WE ARE COMING!!!!!

This makes me a little happy lol

Sheffield

"Well after a tense few days thinking we were no longer going to be able to make it, i can confirm that....

WE ARE COMING!!!!!

This makes me a little happy lol "

Please tell me Mr Thundercat will be wearing that awfully smart outfit for casino night?

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

" Please tell me Mr Thundercat will be wearing that awfully smart outfit for casino night? "

Haha the 70s or the santa???!!!

Sheffield

"

Please tell me Mr Thundercat will be wearing that awfully smart outfit for casino night?

Haha the 70s or the santa???!!!"

The psychedelia!

"Sat at table cutting out letter stencils from cardboard to paint the flag and kids asking a million questions haha was never a good liar untill started swinging now can bend the truth quite a bit. Just need time to make it now

We have the same problem with our kids , aint made ours yet because of them

Nightmare isn't it at least got everything now just need a couple of kid free hours ha "

Midnight

Burnley

So if I find a flag pole with a piece of string on it that will be yours will it? Xx

Lol maybe il use my granny panties, you know the ones 100% cotton pure belly warmers "

better to use them as a flag than actually wear them

"

x

Ahem!

And cake.

Arse End's official flag is Lord and Lady Summerisle doing a webbed high seven in the foreground with a burning Wicker Man in the background...

**sighs** it's been a long time since we've had a virgin over the age of 16 to burn

By *entkevMan  over a year ago

Dover

I dont have the time to red all the 6 threads, so ill ask here.

As a single straight guy will i be throwned upon as per the club scene?

More importantly has it been aranged for coloured wrisbands to show your preferences?

I cant believe how close it now is.

"I dont have the time to red all the 6 threads, so ill ask here.

More importantly has it been aranged for coloured wrisbands to show your preferences?

I cant believe how close it now is. "

Can't speak for everyone, but I never frown on anyone...smiling uses more muscles and at my age I need to exercise any muscle I can, whenever I can

Gloucester

Can't speak for everyone, but I never frown on anyone...smiling uses more muscles and at my age I need to exercise any muscle I can, whenever I can "

I try and avoid frowning from the 'not adding to the wrinkles' point of view

I cant believe how close it now is. "

Lots of couples and single women want single men, so you won't be throwned upon....just be polite and if someone says no, respect that fact...

Yes there will be colour wrist bands so people know your preferences, but not everyone will wear them as its their own choice, these will be available in the lodge tent x

Lots of couples and single women want single men, so you won't be throwned upon....just be polite and if someone says no, respect that fact...

Yes there will be colour wrist bands so people know your preferences, but not everyone will wear them as its their own choice, these will be available in the lodge tent x"

What colour is "will shag anything with a pulse"? Can I order one for Wyrd

Yes there will be colour wrist bands so people know your preferences, but not everyone will wear them as its their own choice, these will be available in the lodge tent x

What colour is "will shag anything with a pulse"? Can I order one for Wyrd "

Hahaha, I can't remember the colours, but the girls in the lodge tent will be able to help on Thursday/Friday/Saturday x

Dover

I think my verifications show my character, no means no.... There will be no hassle or even expectation from me.

What colour is "will shag anything with a pulse"? Can I order one for Wyrd "

Grrrrr!

What colour is "will shag anything with a pulse"? Can I order one for Wyrd

Grrrrr! "

Oh go on then, I'll have one too

"I've had a hell of a couple of weeks so lost my va va voom but getting back into it now Can't wait. I'll be dropping by the Wyrd Sisters to say hi to TD and entourage (I don't really like cake but will sacrifice my tastebuds to be polite and for the pleasure of meeting the gang :D ) I'm also like PP, I go for the social side and if anything else comes along then that's a bonus. I have a LBD for the Casino night, it doesn't cover my boobs but I'm sure I'll manage Not had chance to change some stuff that didn't fit and have totally forgotten sensible but sexy footwear so I'll be the one in flippers, hee hee. Interested to know who the single men '+ friend' peeps are, all sounds very deceitful to me so would like to avoid. Can't remember what else was said now but sooo excited! Don't forget your sunscreen for your nip nips ladies if there is going to be a heatwave Ohhh naked sunbathing always does odd things to me 5 more sleeps!! Ohh CC , you will be back on form by Thursday. Looking forward to seeing you again xxx "

Oh yes indeedy, already am. Looking forward to seeing you too hun xxx

"I've had a hell of a couple of weeks so lost my va va voom but getting back into it now Can't wait. I'll be dropping by the Wyrd Sisters to say hi to TD and entourage (I don't really like cake but will sacrifice my tastebuds to be polite and for the pleasure of meeting the gang :D ) I'm also like PP, I go for the social side and if anything else comes along then that's a bonus. I have a LBD for the Casino night, it doesn't cover my boobs but I'm sure I'll manage Not had chance to change some stuff that didn't fit and have totally forgotten sensible but sexy footwear so I'll be the one in flippers, hee hee. Interested to know who the single men '+ friend' peeps are, all sounds very deceitful to me so would like to avoid. Can't remember what else was said now but sooo excited! Don't forget your sunscreen for your nip nips ladies if there is going to be a heatwave Ohhh naked sunbathing always does odd things to me 5 more sleeps!!

Don't worry Cherry, I'm sure we can find a bit of dry bread just for you instead of cake "

What...no dripping to go with it lol

"I've had a hell of a couple of weeks so lost my va va voom but getting back into it now Can't wait. I'll be dropping by the Wyrd Sisters to say hi to TD and entourage (I don't really like cake but will sacrifice my tastebuds to be polite and for the pleasure of meeting the gang :D ) I'm also like PP, I go for the social side and if anything else comes along then that's a bonus. I have a LBD for the Casino night, it doesn't cover my boobs but I'm sure I'll manage Not had chance to change some stuff that didn't fit and have totally forgotten sensible but sexy footwear so I'll be the one in flippers, hee hee. Interested to know who the single men '+ friend' peeps are, all sounds very deceitful to me so would like to avoid. Can't remember what else was said now but sooo excited! Don't forget your sunscreen for your nip nips ladies if there is going to be a heatwave Ohhh naked sunbathing always does odd things to me 5 more sleeps!!

big hugs hun, I hope your va va voom returns in time for swingfields. if u wasn't someone to socialise with the look us up. xx"

My va va voom was slow to get going but is now raring to go, have no fear I'm sure our paths will cross so will be good to say hi x I even (finally) got my flag kit today for, wait for it...dah dah dah!! £3.99 Result

Sheffield

Don't worry Cherry, I'm sure we can find a bit of dry bread just for you instead of cake

What...no dripping to go with it lol"

You'll have to supply your own dripping

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hmmmm Cherry I think I may have something to jump start your va va voom I'll just plug it in xx

"Hmmmm Cherry I think I may have something to jump start your va va voom I'll just plug it in xx Hahaha xx"

LOL, yes that may work xx

Sheffield

"Hmmmm Cherry I think I may have something to jump start your va va voom I'll just plug it in xx"

I take it you'll have a genny with you?

FOUR SLEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!!!

Just saying!!

"FOUR SLEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!!!

Just saying!! "

I KNOW !!!! CRAPPING MYSELF !! lol x

By *antricMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Just reassuring to all the worried ladies and couples, I am single and ready to mingle

In fact I am a bit worried that I might get lost without any expert guidance or tender support

"Just reassuring to all the worried ladies and couples, I am single and ready to mingle

In fact I am a bit worried that I might get lost without any expert guidance or tender support "

Oh we'll give you tender support. And cake.

Rustington

Love to meet up with anyone looking to stay in the general area of Swingfield wed night....

Gloucester

Just saying!! I KNOW !!!! CRAPPING MYSELF !! lol x"

Seconded!!!!!

Dover

Now im meeting up with my stunning slim friend on friday.... So ladies & couples plz dont tease or tempt me...... Oh go on then. Lol

Just saying!! I KNOW !!!! CRAPPING MYSELF !! lol x"

You can get tablets for that!!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

For those who wanted 'We are Townhouse Tarts' banners (or similar) they arrived last week and I will bring them with me xx

Just saying!! I KNOW !!!! CRAPPING MYSELF !! lol x

You can get tablets for that!! "

Thanks Peachy, off to the chemist I go !

"For those who wanted 'We are Townhouse Tarts' banners (or similar) they arrived last week and I will bring them with me xx "

Yaaaayy!! No-one's a bigger Townhouse Tart than me!!

Ok - not literally - but you know what I mean!!

Oh - and to whom it may concern (bloody Fab Queen and HornyABC) -please note that my simple, fool-proof method of networking is now PATENTED (possibly) - so there!!

You stick with sending hundreds of messages!!

Seconded!!!!! "

Us too

Seconded!!!!!

Us too "

I will get anti-crpping tablets for us all!!

So excited! Thursday can't come soon enough xx

Time to start panic packing!!

Clothes .....what clothes ???

"Where were going ... we dont need clothes "

By *logger and HeelsCouple  over a year ago

Nr Peterborough

I'm not arty at all so I might hang some knickers "

x

Nr Peterborough

We hear you ask if loads of single men going how about single woman going x

"We hear you ask if loads of single men going how about single woman going x "

Me??

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"Time to start panic packing!! "

We might start packing now! Got lots of new sexy outfits to wear

By *234ormoreCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

[Removed by poster at 28/06/15 21:11:49]

Yeovil

there does seem to be a good handful of women going but unfortunately they only seem to be interested in the single men such a shame I love seeing my husband making another woman moan xx

"We hear you ask if loads of single men going how about single woman going x

there does seem to be a good handful of women going but unfortunately they only seem to be interested in the single men such a shame I love seeing my husband making another woman moan xx"

Well in that case...

Nr Peterborough

there does seem to be a good handful of women going but unfortunately they only seem to be interested in the single men such a shame I love seeing my husband making another woman moan xx

Well in that case... "

All these links just makes us wish we can be there now but we can't

"Just to confirm with Swingfields Admin. We can just show our tickets on our phones instead of printing them off?

I can confirm that,please make sure you have id as well so we can check names as well "

Thank you. We will bring some

Heh, might have overdone the booze order

there does seem to be a good handful of women going but unfortunately they only seem to be interested in the single men such a shame I love seeing my husband making another woman moan xx"

Oh on the contrary, I'm actually more the other way around

"Heh, might have overdone the booze order "

Oh damn, well I guess I could come and help you out, but only if you insist PLEASE INSIST LOL

"Heh, might have overdone the booze order

Oh damn, well I guess I could come and help you out, but only if you insist PLEASE INSIST LOL "

My booze! MINE!!!

Oh damn, well I guess I could come and help you out, but only if you insist PLEASE INSIST LOL

My booze! MINE!!! "

Ha ha, yes I'm quite protective of mine too but I'll bring something yummy with me when I drop by for dry bread anyway lol x

"Heh, might have overdone the booze order "

I've ordered a 6 pack of Shandy Bass...please make sure I get back to our enclave

I've ordered a 6 pack of Shandy Bass...please make sure I get back to our enclave "

Oooh you hedonist you!

My booze! MINE!!!

Ha ha, yes I'm quite protective of mine too but I'll bring something yummy with me when I drop by for dry bread anyway lol x"

I'm a beer and wine drinker so you may find the selection a bit dull.

My booze! MINE!!!

Ha ha, yes I'm quite protective of mine too but I'll bring something yummy with me when I drop by for dry bread anyway lol x

I'm a beer and wine drinker so you may find the selection a bit dull."

I'm not much better, wine, Brandy oh and Carling Cider is my new long drink. If you drink White wine then I'll fetch over a bottle of something yummy I discovered recently.

My booze! MINE!!!

I'm not much better, wine, Brandy oh and Carling Cider is my new long drink. If you drink White wine then I'll fetch over a bottle of something yummy I discovered recently. "

Red I'm afraid. I will have mead though.

My booze! MINE!!!

I'm not much better, wine, Brandy oh and Carling Cider is my new long drink. If you drink White wine then I'll fetch over a bottle of something yummy I discovered recently. "

I'll happily have a sniff of the White (not racist, just my preference)

East sussex

I want to play with everyone xx Has been a while since I've indulged in some group play xx

Gloucester

oooh - The Swingfields staff team might occasionally consider it part of their customer service role to ensure everyone has a good time.....

East sussex

oooh - The Swingfields staff team might occasionally consider it part of their customer service role to ensure everyone has a good time..... "

Your customer service was award winning last year

Gloucester

oooh - The Swingfields staff team might occasionally consider it part of their customer service role to ensure everyone has a good time.....

Your customer service was award winning last year "

Aww - thanks

My booze! MINE!!!

I'm not much better, wine, Brandy oh and Carling Cider is my new long drink. If you drink White wine then I'll fetch over a bottle of something yummy I discovered recently.

I'll happily have a sniff of the White (not racist, just my preference) "

Hahaha.

Burnley

I want to play with everyone xx Has been a while since I've indulged in some group play xx "

I'm changing my username to 'everyone' now

Gloucester

Your customer service was award winning last year "

We will be trying HARD again this year

hiding from cock pics.

Just bought an inflatable chair.. I hope it arrives in time.

Looking forward to making new friends over the weekend.

Sheffield

Three sleeps!

"Three sleeps! "
Off to the site we go! Set up continues BIG time! So nervous and bloody excited!!

Now that the time is closer i am full of excitement xxx cant wait to see all you lovelies

Woohoo on site today...let's get this done!!!

"Now that the time is closer i am full of excitement xxx cant wait to see all you lovelies "

What time are you arriving? Never realised you were coming too! Xx

Yeovil

oooh - The Swingfields staff team might occasionally consider it part of their customer service role to ensure everyone has a good time..... "

Do we need to Cum find you?? Xx

Yeovil

Oh on the contrary, I'm actually more the other way around "

A huge apology to you, how do we make it up to you?

Not true in my case Hun! Normally only play with single guys - but at swingfields I intend to befriend both singles and couples - and to have lots of fun playing if Mother Nature doesn't decide to be a bitch!!

Sheffield

Looks like I'm going to be touting for those with magic fingers!

I've managed to put my back out Have to admit that the prospect of camping with a bad back isn't making me smile but the Swingfields smile is currently overtaking the the ouchy.

So all who are gifted with their hands prepare for

ROMFORD

"Looks like I'm going to be touting for those with magic fingers!

I've managed to put my back out Have to admit that the prospect of camping with a bad back isn't making me smile but the Swingfields smile is currently overtaking the the ouchy.

So all who are gifted with their hands prepare for "

I'm your man. Magic fingers on standby. xx

Sheffield

"Looks like I'm going to be touting for those with magic fingers!

So all who are gifted with their hands prepare for

I'm your man. Magic fingers on standby. xx"

You may possibly be my new best friend!

Having a total nightmare!! Problem with Motorhome.. in being repaired as we speak!! Fingers crossed! Now having to work Thursday so wont get away untill 6pm so wont get there till 9.30 at the earliest but gates will be shut!.. as they say it never rains it pours.. but as long as it is not raining this weekend we dont care we will get there one way or another!!

By *imandHer300Couple  over a year ago

Dartford

First Swingfields = exciteed...eeek

Gloucester

"Having a total nightmare!! Problem with Motorhome.. in being repaired as we speak!! Fingers crossed! Now having to work Thursday so wont get away untill 6pm so wont get there till 9.30 at the earliest but gates will be shut!.. as they say it never rains it pours.. but as long as it is not raining this weekend we dont care we will get there one way or another!! "

Give the emergency number a ring when you're close, we'll let you in

"Having a total nightmare!! Problem with Motorhome.. in being repaired as we speak!! Fingers crossed! Now having to work Thursday so wont get away untill 6pm so wont get there till 9.30 at the earliest but gates will be shut!.. as they say it never rains it pours.. but as long as it is not raining this weekend we dont care we will get there one way or another!!

Give the emergency number a ring when you're close, we'll let you in"

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Can't believe we've missed out on this. Gutted!!!

Sheffield

"Can't believe we've missed out on this. Gutted!!!"

There were two couples tickets left as of yesterday

Sheffield

Woo hoo got my directions!

Belfast

Clear and concise site details to the Pearly Gates received. Thank you guys

Got ours too , nearly time to pack the car for real

ROMFORD

Directions received. Goggle map and directions now printed.

Whoop whoop..!!

East sussex

My inbox is empty

ROMFORD

"My inbox is empty "

Check your spam/junk mail folder hun. xx

north west

"Can't believe we've missed out on this. Gutted!!!

There were two couples tickets left as of yesterday "

You can't miss out on this gong be amazing. Directions recived only 3 hours for us

Soooooo glad we are going, it's our first time so a little nervous, but absolutely over the moon excited

north west

"Soooooo glad we are going, it's our first time so a little nervous, but absolutely over the moon excited "

You be fine don't worry will be a right laugh there

By *ed14Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

[Removed by poster at 29/06/15 13:58:09]

By *ed14Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

"Not true in my case Hun! Normally only play with single guys - but at swingfields I intend to befriend both singles and couples - and to have lots of fun playing if Mother Nature doesn't decide to be a bitch!! "

This is what we love to hear

By *heHoneymonstersCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

We got our e-mail very nervous as it's our first year but so looking forward to meeting all you wonderful people, less than 72 to go

"We got our e-mail very nervous as it's our first year but so looking forward to meeting all you wonderful people, less than 72 to go "

3 hours 32 on google.. without delays so foot to the floor me thinks!!!

Caravan washed gear in apart from the wifes which takes a little longer its getting close now

soon be swingfields eve

No email yet.

Just checked junk folder and found it...yippee

"Just checked junk folder and found it...yippee "

Think Google maps has crashed with lots of sexy people googling directions to somewhere near Gloucester!!! lol

Sheffield

"Think Google maps has crashed with lots of sexy people googling directions to somewhere near Gloucester!!! lol

"

2 hrs 53 according to my sat nag

By *ffrenataCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Mrs Effrenata has just finished her shopping... I've just sorted the dog sitters.... Motorhome ready to go... Weather is looking perfect.... 2 days to go... Whoop whoop

On a scale of 1 - 10 of excitement I'm 763 !!

Rustington

Campsite booked for Wed night 1.4 miles from venue drop us a line if you want the address...

East sussex

"My inbox is empty

Check your spam/junk mail folder hun. xx"

my spam gets automatically deleted??

Belfast

Straight or Bi wrist band??

I have no interest in men but the fun i have had with bi couples in past was exceptional so I would love to play with bi couples in Swingfields.

Any suggestions from experienced Swingfielders... which band should i go for as I do not wish to play with single men and also would it be a turn off for straight couples ??

"3 hours 32 on google.. without delays so foot to the floor me thinks!!!"

Race ya!

Gloucester

Did some posts get deleted???

I'm going as a single guy all 4 dyas so if anyone wants to say hi let me know