FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club recommendations

Club recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're members of La Chambre but are considering trying somewhere new. Partners, Cupids and ClubF are all about the same distance away. Can anyone recommend one please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artners Club BuryCouple  over a year ago

Bury

You're more than welcome to visit us... We offer a great range of rooms and a superb wet area....

Thursday couples night we put on hot snack buffet each week too

X

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"We're members of La Chambre but are considering trying somewhere new. Partners, Cupids and ClubF are all about the same distance away. Can anyone recommend one please."

Had a great night in Partners last night. I go there regularly and enjoy it. I've been to Cupids twice but not to ClubF

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're members of La Chambre but are considering trying somewhere new. Partners, Cupids and ClubF are all about the same distance away. Can anyone recommend one please."

Why not try The No3 club in Chorley this Saturday is couples only party but anytime you would be welcome. And there's a a couple of premier inn around also a few B/B's in the town it self . To make a night of it as there's no need to BYO like some clubs

Enjoy

Sian n Ged

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

everyone is going to suggest or shill there favourite..... which always happens...

i go to club f regularly and went to la chambre many moons ago...

I am going to say that all clubs are different so where people are going to say "oh this club is best" only you in the end can say this is whats best for you

so nothing wrong with trying them all at some point.... and them making up your own mind....

By *ffrenataCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

We were at Partners Saturday for our first visit, great club with friendly professional staff so would highly recommend xx

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have attended all 3 and have no paricular fave.. depends also what you like.

Club F has a fantastic Dungeon and a club we enjoyed all 3 you have mentioned have quite a few steps if you wear heels but if you are a chams regular then you will be used to that.

Cupids is good, the wet area is not up to much but the social area is good and there are some good rooms. We have stopped going purely because MRH Smokes and there is no smoking area so he has to get dressed and go outside on the street everytime he wants a cig. Then undress each time he comes back in.

Partners has a good wet area with jaccuzi and seperate plunge pool smoking is ouitside in a mini bus which is not to everyones taste.. in the summer it is fine but in the winter they struggle to keep the place warm. I would put all 3 about on the same par to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic