FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Saturday 11th at vanilla alternative

Saturday 11th at vanilla alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefilth OP   Woman  over a year ago

mildenhall

Hello everyone I'm looking to go to va with a male friend of mine we are good friends and attend clubs together this will be our first visit to this club would be great to chat to anyone going on Saturday and would also be great if anyone has anything to tell us about the club any info is great helps settle the nerves lol

Happy fabbing everyone and hopefully see some of you sexy couples at va on Saturday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsomechap88Man  over a year ago

newmarket

Hey I am the male friend just so people can check out my profile too

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

No need to be nervous at all about visiting VA's. The staff team will make you feel really welcome and I'm sure you will have a great time.

I'm there tomorrow for Frisky Friday (like most Friday nights) and I'm told that Saturday parties are always great fun.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We find that The evening generally is split into 3 parts. The first part is in the bar, try to chat to people (we are really shit at this bit) see if you like anyone etc. The next part is getting naked and jumping in the hot tub to either start some sexy play together, or with your new found friends from the bar. And then finally is making use of the large play areas to Really get to know your new friends

But don't worry, even if you don't find anyone else to play with, you still came with a sexy person who would love to fuck you, so relax, soak up the sexy atmosphere and enjoy yourself

mildenhall

Thank you guys the hot tub sounds like lots of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We loved it and our counting down the days until we can go again.

The staff are great and really do take the time to make sure you are comfortable.

You'll have a great time.

We are going on the 31st. Will be our second visit. As someone has said already it all starts in the bar area..we too are crap at chatting to people but had chatted on here and met up with a fab couple there. Its natural to be nervous and i think this makes it even more exciting! Staff are great and the club is too...enjoy

VA is an awesome club ! And with the huge events coming up its gonna be a fantastic couple of months

mildenhall

"

We loved it and our counting down the days until we can go again.

The staff are great and really do take the time to make sure you are comfortable.

You'll have a great time."

mildenhall

"VA is an awesome club ! And with the huge events coming up its gonna be a fantastic couple of months "

Yea I'm going to the va festival and the Phukt pre festival party have been to a Phukt event before loved it can't wait

mildenhall

"We are going on the 31st. Will be our second visit. As someone has said already it all starts in the bar area..we too are crap at chatting to people but had chatted on here and met up with a fab couple there. Its natural to be nervous and i think this makes it even more exciting! Staff are great and the club is too...enjoy"

Shame your not attending this week I'm hoping someone replys that is its always nice to chat before hand im also not great at chatting in the bar area unless ive had a few drinks but will be driving on sat so no drink for me we are both looking forward to it have attened lots of clubs between us so not club virgins just va virgins but not for much longer thanks for the reply x

"VA is an awesome club ! And with the huge events coming up its gonna be a fantastic couple of months "

"We are going on the 31st. Will be our second visit. As someone has said already it all starts in the bar area..we too are crap at chatting to people but had chatted on here and met up with a fab couple there. Its natural to be nervous and i think this makes it even more exciting! Staff are great and the club is too...enjoy

Shame your not attending this week I'm hoping someone replys that is its always nice to chat before hand im also not great at chatting in the bar area unless ive had a few drinks but will be driving on sat so no drink for me we are both looking forward to it have attened lots of clubs between us so not club virgins just va virgins but not for much longer thanks for the reply x"

Maybe return on the 31st if you like it?!

mildenhall

"We are going on the 31st. Will be our second visit. As someone has said already it all starts in the bar area..we too are crap at chatting to people but had chatted on here and met up with a fab couple there. Its natural to be nervous and i think this makes it even more exciting! Staff are great and the club is too...enjoy

Shame your not attending this week I'm hoping someone replys that is its always nice to chat before hand im also not great at chatting in the bar area unless ive had a few drinks but will be driving on sat so no drink for me we are both looking forward to it have attened lots of clubs between us so not club virgins just va virgins but not for much longer thanks for the reply x

Maybe return on the 31st if you like it?! "

Ive got plans on the 31st Unfortunatly

To those who say it's in 3 parts (bar, hot tub & open play area) is there much in the way of dancing at VA? (is there even a dance floor, if so does it get busy or are too many people off to tub/play areas thereby leaving the bar/dancefloor areas a bit spartan?)

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"To those who say it's in 3 parts (bar, hot tub & open play area) is there much in the way of dancing at VA? (is there even a dance floor, if so does it get busy or are too many people off to tub/play areas thereby leaving the bar/dancefloor areas a bit spartan?)"

There is a small dance floor and pole but it depends who is there. Some times it's quite busy with dancers but not always.

» Add a new message to this topic