FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Outfit

Outfit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefilth OP   Woman  over a year ago

mildenhall

What shall I wear to vanilla alternative Saturday always the worst bit trying to decide what to wear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

At VA's it's dress to impress - either smart or sexy. Often ladies will arrive in smart and then change into sexy as the evening progresses. As far as sexy is concerned, anything goes as long as you feel happy wearing it.

Once you move from the bar/lounge area to the hot tub/play areas, it's dress down, so either a towel or sexy - your choice.

By *hefilth OP   Woman  over a year ago

mildenhall

"At VA's it's dress to impress - either smart or sexy. Often ladies will arrive in smart and then change into sexy as the evening progresses. As far as sexy is concerned, anything goes as long as you feel happy wearing it.

Once you move from the bar/lounge area to the hot tub/play areas, it's dress down, so either a towel or sexy - your choice."

I'm guessing usually naked in hot tub I usually go to clubs in not much lol but heard girls usually have a dress on to turn up at va

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"At VA's it's dress to impress - either smart or sexy. Often ladies will arrive in smart and then change into sexy as the evening progresses. As far as sexy is concerned, anything goes as long as you feel happy wearing it.

Once you move from the bar/lounge area to the hot tub/play areas, it's dress down, so either a towel or sexy - your choice.

I'm guessing usually naked in hot tub I usually go to clubs in not much lol but heard girls usually have a dress on to turn up at va "

Yes, naked in hot tub. In bar and lounge areas it's smart or sexy up to about 11pm but after that almost anything goes.

» Add a new message to this topic