FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Woman Alone Going To Club

Woman Alone Going To Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many people do this? If so, how was it? Your experiences please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clearly I am not a woman but as an experienced club goer I would say that this environment is safe and very supportive of single ladies who wish to frequent clubs. The clubs I have attended go out of their way to ensure single ladies are made to feel welcome safe and secure.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Always go on my own!

Honestly never had an issue, it's clear I'm on my own, and find that actually guys aren't these mad wanking predatory beasts that people seem to think they will be.

"Always go on my own!

Honestly never had an issue, it's clear I'm on my own, and find that actually guys aren't these mad wanking predatory beasts that people seem to think they will be.

"

But do you find that you get what you want from it? Or is there a tendency to feel 'left out' if you haven't got a partner in crime?

"Always go on my own!

But do you find that you get what you

want from it? Or is there a tendency to feel 'left out' if you haven't got a partner in crime? "

sometimes it can be a hindrance having a 'partner in crime'

"Always go on my own!

want from it? Or is there a tendency to feel 'left out' if you haven't got a partner in crime? sometimes it can be a hindrance having a 'partner in crime' "

Do you get involved then?! ( Or is that a silly question?!)

I go on my own and I go with friends. My advice would be chose your club well, let the staff know you are alone and don't be afraid to say no. In a very loud voice. Any issues raise with the club their and then. Good luck hun.

"I go on my own and I go with friends. My advice would be chose your club well, let the staff know you are alone and don't be afraid to say no. In a very loud voice. Any issues raise with the club their and then. Good luck hun."
fantastic advice

"Always go on my own!

want from it? Or is there a tendency to feel 'left out' if you haven't got a partner in crime? sometimes it can be a hindrance having a 'partner in crime' :-

D

Do you get involved then?! ( Or is that a silly question?!)"

not always, my club of choice is such a chilled out place with great facilities, sometimes I go just to relax, but if there's someone there who takes my fancy that's a bonus

"Always go on my own!

want from it? Or is there a tendency to feel 'left out' if you haven't got a partner in crime? sometimes it can be a hindrance having a 'partner in crime' :-

D

Do you get involved then?! ( Or is that a silly question?!)not always, my club of choice is such a chilled out place with great facilities, sometimes I go just to relax, but if there's someone there who takes my fancy that's a bonus "

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I've been to clubs solo more times than I have been with a partner.

I have always felt comfortable and safe. I have never had any problems but if I did, I would let the staff know so that they can deal with it appropriately.

Have I always found what I was looking for? Yes! Sometimes I have gone to clubs solely with the intention of the evening being social only and it has been exactly that. The times I have gone wanting to play I have always found someone who I was attracted to and played with them.

Clubs can be great fun

Chose your club wisely is great advice. Also chose the night you want to go; couples only night etc. I've been to a few clubs on my own and have had different experiences, not all of them good. I've never felt unsafe at a club, but that doesn't mean they're not frequented by arse'oles, just like anywhere else.

Good luck and have fun.

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Love going to clubs alone. Most of the clubs the staff are very welcoming and will even walk you to your car and things like that.

Have had one bad experience where the club was very cliquey and when I walked in got looked up and down like I was something they had stepped in on the street. Needless to say, not been back.

Whenever I go to a club I go with the expectation of having a social, anything else is a bonus x

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"

Whenever I go to a club I go with the expectation of having a social, anything else is a bonus x "

This is the perfect attitude to have, I go in the thinking of having a social night out with no expectations, and anything else is a bonus. Some of my best play sessions have come from thinking like this.

I love going to a club on my own.

"So many people do this? If so, how was it? Your experiences please!"

I did went to amour daytime session on a Friday about a month ago. I'd been talking to Carl who runs it for sometime si he was ready to calm my nerves. I found it fine and have been again since

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I go on my own and I go with friends. My advice would be chose your club well, let the staff know you are alone and don't be afraid to say no. In a very loud voice. Any issues raise with the club their and then. Good luck hun."

This.

I go alone too. Staff are usually brilliant at checking in on you too.

"Always go on my own!

But do you find that you get what you want from it? Or is there a tendency to feel 'left out' if you haven't got a partner in crime? "

I'm going to be honest and say couples have meant that I feel a bit unwanted at.clubs as a single.

I wouldn't play with couples by myself but I would happily talk to most people. Last time I was on my own not one of the couples talked to me.. even if I tried to make conversation.

However saying that.. it's why I only go on a mixed night and just socially if on my own.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Always go on my own!

D

Do you get involved then?! ( Or is that a silly question?!)not always, my club of choice is such a chilled out place with great facilities, sometimes I go just to relax, but if there's someone there who takes my fancy that's a bonus "

I regularly attend clubs alone and always have a good time...however I'm a very upfront person who has no issues approaching people...wherever you go though the club owners and staff will no doubt make you feel welcome and relaxed...

Actively **prefer** going alone. Can please myself what I do, with whom, when I leave etc... They are a really good option for single women, just choose one with decent reviews and good facilities/events.

"So many people do this? If so, how was it? Your experiences please!

I did went to amour daytime session on a Friday about a month ago. I'd been talking to Carl who runs it for sometime si he was ready to calm my nerves. I found it fine and have been again since "

Carl helped me on my first club visit as a single woman but that was back in the Cupids days. Was Christmas time. I stood there with my Christmas bobble hat shaking lol. Oh how times change!

» Add a new message to this topic