FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka Daytime Friday 17th July Naked Group Meet

Eureka Daytime Friday 17th July Naked Group Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aked4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Leigh on sea -southend

Hi Me and mate are planning to go to Eureka this friday 17th 1pm-7pm - hoping it be busy and both open minded and keen to try n stay naked whole time.

Our only worry is if we get there and it is dead or we are only ones nude.

Be good to hear from anyone else who is already staying there or also would like to go and meet us at set time at set place (meet in sauna at 1.30pm then go to pool area or sunbathe stroll in woods .

Will park my car away from reception on edge of woods so could meet by car - me n mate never seen each other nude either so it gonna be interesting day - help us broaden our minds HEHE

Hope yo hear from others going too Postcode for Eureka is DA3 8ND its close to junk 3/4 M25 -10 min from dartford crossing msg me if up for meet Naked4U

We both happy to meet M MM MF etc etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you will not be the only ones there guaranteed, and if the weather is good there will be plenty, most walk about naked anyway, when they move from different areas most wear a towel then remove it when they get there , say from pool to meadow ect, we will be I wales on Friday naked on morfa dyfryn beach ,so we wont be there again now for 2wks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Everyone except staff is naked at Eureka most of the time. You'd stand out more if you were clothed.

Hope you have great time and the weather's good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As other say, you will definitely not be the only naked people. Normally busy if weather is good.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hope the op has a good time. What a shame he hasn't acknowledged any of us, especially those regulars at Eurekas

» Add a new message to this topic