FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BGHS

BGHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can anyone tell me, can u play fully in the restrooms upstairs at BGHS???? by fully I mean full sex?? with your partner or another couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I think there was a thread saying that they wished to be removed as a swinging venue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have with my lady friend in the rest rooms that lock , there is also a slightly larger one that locks so you could have 2 couples in there .

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Yes is the simple answer.

They aren't a swingers club and no touching is allowed in the majority of the building.

The rest rooms are for you to do as you wish. There are nearly always couples swapping in the lockable rooms with plenty of playing in the open room too.

There are rules in there but it's more along the lines of " don't hang around in the corridor or bang on the doors to get in" .

Well worth a visit sat or sun, couples only after 6.

we are definitely thinking of visiting maybe this Saturday, hope to get some fun as well as a nice relaxing time in the spa bit too.

"can anyone tell me, can u play fully in the restrooms upstairs at BGHS???? by fully I mean full sex?? with your partner or another couple?"

I needed to Google bghs. Is that bristol gardens health spa? From what I can gather it's a pure naturist spa, anything to do with the naturist lifestyle like their sex play behind closed doors. And that goes for any beach, camp site hotel or spa. Mostly because the naturist community opens its door to minors, although bghs isn't the place children are likely to go, but they aren't specifically excluded, it's only takes one child and One complaint and the place gets closed down by officials.

yes its Bristol garden health spa. I didn't think kids would be allowed in there anyway.

just a reply to this thread, we had a great time at BGHS, will definitely be going back soon.... hoping to find some regulars to meet there too.

glade you enjoyed

By *ogeropeMan  over a year ago

brighton

quote from BGHS website

Can I “cuddle” my partner in your spa?”

Yes you may as long as “cuddling” in our facilities does not mean wrapping your legs around someone! We want you to feel respected as adults and find yourself a place to be romantic with your loved one. But we do not allow any blatant sexuality within our open facilities. We believe in choice, giving people the freedom to talk over important issues with their partner, chill out, or just be without the kids for an evening. We have provided warm, comfortable private rest rooms; please enjoy them if you wish to be more adult without the risk of offending people.

Quite simple really.

By *ickthemiller2Man  over a year ago

brighton

Anyone going today

By *udeSpaLoverMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Mostly because the naturist community opens its door to minors, although bghs isn't the place children are likely to go, but they aren't specifically excluded, it's only takes one child and One complaint and the place gets closed down by officials. "

Wrong - it is 18 and overs only. Loads goes on in the rest rooms if you pick a good day to go or go on a couples only evening (weekends). They don't want to be seen as a swingers venue but provide facilities as they want to treat grown ups as just that - if people want to have some adult fun they can do so in an appropriate area, if not then they don't and they won't be exposed to it either. It's a very good setup and means they can attract both naturists and swingers, it just seems that there are always people who haven't been asking what it is who can't understand that it is possible to cater to different groups of people in the one venue!

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"can anyone tell me, can u play fully in the restrooms upstairs at BGHS???? by fully I mean full sex?? with your partner or another couple?"

Look at the club reviews and it's self explanatory.

If that's too difficult, the answer is yes.

Don't play downstairs.

Why do you think there's lockable rooms?

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

BGHS is fantastic, I've been loads and always played in the rest rooms but the spa facilities are also excellent. I've written some reports on my visits. Seach 'spa fun' if you want to read them. I love the fact that there is no sexual activity allowed downstairs, it's made me feel safe and comfortable to go on my own.

» Add a new message to this topic