FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingfields 3 The aftermath 2.

Swingfields 3 The aftermath 2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Continuing the thread for those buying tickets for next year

Tom in London , there are plenty of tickers for single guys at the moment x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"Continuing the thread for those buying tickets for next year

Tom in London , there are plenty of tickers for single guys at the moment x "

and ticket sales gone loopy !!!! lol

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Are loyalty tickets only available for those who went in 2015 ? We went in 2014 but unfortunately couldn't make this year

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"Are loyalty tickets only available for those who went in 2015 ? We went in 2014 but unfortunately couldn't make this year "
Loyalty tickets are only for the previous year to the event. However the Early bird tickets are also on sale and cheaper than the main tickets. xx

By *kooby1Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Just posted this in some forums but will add it here too, also we have some great new ideas to make FetZone better again next year

Hi and hello:0)

I am Skooby some of you out there may already know of me or have met me in various places. Most of you here will have seen me @ Swingfields in the Fetzone

I have picked up on some postings and some chat at the end of event this year regarding access to play gear in the FetZone.

This year was planed to be much bigger than last, due to the success and interest from the previous 2014 Swingfields. The plan was to keep the play areas separate from the viewing area so players could run a scene safely, and anyone viewing would be out of the reach of whips, fire, floggers etc. This plan was to keep everyone safe in a reasonably controlled environment, monitored by the DM (Dungeon Master)

The first evening we were mobbed by about sixty very curious and enthusiastic folk, all at the same time. Due to this under sight by ourselves we placed a barrier across the access to the play area to try to control the situation a bit.

We how ever assumed that people who wanted to gain access to play gear would just say, and talk to us and we would let them in the protected area.

This post is really an apology to the fact we got it a bit wrong, and this didn't happen, people thinking it was just a demo situation and personal play was not an option.

The news is then, next year we will be running a public play area to allow anyone to have access to play gear, and also a Demo arena to do the things that are not so commonly seen that my be of more interest to see.

All the crew of FetZone are a great bunch and will certainly love to help anyone with their curiosity regarding any Fet/BDSM play we would be more than happy to offer any safety and factual advice you may require

Here is hoping we will see you soon with lots of questions and personal play time:0)

Skooby

(FetZone)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Continuing the thread for those buying tickets for next year

Tom in London , there are plenty of tickers for single guys at the moment x "

These questions should really be asked and answered on the official thread started.