FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Are there any clubs in or near Birmingham that don't require ID?

Are there any clubs in or near Birmingham that don't require ID?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WcoupleTM OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just wondering if there are any. Just let us know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Just wondering if there are any. Just let us know."

I very much doubt it but I would say if you go to Extasia you can safely show them your id. They are extremely well run and your identity will remain protected.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just wondering if there are any. Just let us know.

I very much doubt it but I would say if you go to Extasia you can safely show them your id. They are extremely well run and your identity will remain protected."

It's the same for every club.

Since swingers clubs are generally private members clubs they have a legal requirement to know who is on the premises. They have no interest in embarrassing anyone or revealing anyone's private behaviour.

If it's because you don't have any photo id then you may have a problem.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Surely it is much better that clubs require id. At least they know who is attending and it may make it more difficult for members of the press to attend

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Surely it is much better that clubs require id. At least they know who is attending and it may make it more difficult for members of the press to attend

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Why?

Clubs are required to ask you for identification, the same as any bar or shop selling alcohol or other age restricted goods, you will find it will be part of their licensing conditions as a responsibility to ensure everyone is of the right age. This is for everyone's safety and security.

I always have my ID with me, on the off chance I may be asked for it, it's no big deal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i can check address find out your employment ,

Past financial history ,

Some people can also check list 99 and pova

If I can do it the clubs will do it . I would not be worried about this , it's quite common to get background checks on members only clubs

If you were to join the local working men's club the checks they do are a lot more involved including pub watch banning schemes

» Add a new message to this topic