FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbies - Best swingers club?

Newbies - Best swingers club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we're just starting out at swinging and looking to go to a club very soon.

We'll probably start with La Chambre in Sheffield as that's closest to us but then we want to try a few more... distance isn't an issue as we'll travel.

What is your favourite club? Most seem to have good feedback on the reviews section but is there one which is head and shoulders above the rest for you and why?

M&J XxX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll obviously get different opinions from different people and I would recommend looking through the club's section and going to the individual clubs websites, however our opinion is that you can't get better than the Townhouse on the Wirral.

We've been going for about three years now and the place feels almost like a second home at this point

The atmosphere is great and the staff and owners are a fabulous team.

Everyone is really friendly and I can often be found lounging in the hot tub.

Wherever you do end up I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

Xtasia... try Dpraved on August bank holiday... check club events forum page for details and list of people going... hopefully see you there guys xx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

One of the clubbing / Dance events at Xtasia would suit you well we think.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We have never had a bad night at Chams Darleston. Always lots of people, play going on, good social area and friendly staff. Plus we often stay the night in one of the rooms, this allows us to head back there for a break if we want to.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That does sound intriguing! We'll check it out! Thanks everyone for all the info! We're ready to get our swing on!

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

La Chambre was the first club we ever visited and we enjoyed it very much. Nothing wrong with trying out the local club, very convenient and everyone is very friendly. Glad we started out there

By *heekychap70Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I would try out as many as you can and maybe get a favourite 2 or 3. In my 18 months I've noticed on the forums that members stick to their own and never say a bad word about their regular club. Do watch out for the clicks, every club has them. Just take time to chill out and get to know people first

Enjoy your time

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We've been to a few.

Including: The Vanilla Alternative, Libertys, Xtasia and AbFabs.

Our first club was The Vanilla Alternative and it's the one we always end up going back to. We love the atmosphere there, the layout of the club and the friendliness of the staff. In our opinion it's not by any means the cheapest bet it is by far the best for us. Check out the reviews

Townhouse! Admittedly the only one I've been to but it's just great!

» Add a new message to this topic