FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Black guys

Black guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OS...bbc lover OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

hi can anybody tell us please apart from the Bmfc events what swingers club in the London/ Home Counties area have a good attendance of black guys ?? Any help would be appreciated , thanks Matt and Jo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkypalandherMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Look out for Blackings for 'Black Kings' events - we attended in the west midlands but they do move between venues around the country. Excellent!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

EWS; Curvy Club; Interracial Social Soiree at Paradise Spa.

Bmfc are having a big tent at effrenata too - and apparently taking some very hot guys with them - so should be great! Xx

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Bmfc are having a big tent at effrenata too - and apparently taking some very hot guys with them - so should be great! Xx"

We're currently in the process of hand-picking the guys as we speak!!

I've got the 'casting couch' volunteers at the ready to ensure we bring 'only the best'

Its a hard life

"Bmfc are having a big tent at effrenata too - and apparently taking some very hot guys with them - so should be great! Xx

I've got the 'casting couch' volunteers at the ready to ensure we bring 'only the best'

Its a hard life "

Oh - you poor love!

"Bmfc are having a big tent at effrenata too - and apparently taking some very hot guys with them - so should be great! Xx

Its a hard life "

Sorry, I am sure that's not what you intended but your posting just brought images from the film 12 Years a Slave.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

Its a hard life

Sorry, I am sure that's not what you intended but your posting just brought images from the film 12 Years a Slave. "

Or maybe that's just how your twisted mind has taken it!?

We're talking swinging in 2015, not Slavery in the 1800's!

You just missed curvy club last night and last week Friday was inter racial night at the lille yellow house in Barking

By *lackgrapeMan  over a year ago

Purley

Its a hard life tastes differ wat you may call the best to another may not be

Sorry, I am sure that's not what you intended but your posting just brought images from the film 12 Years a Slave.

We're talking swinging in 2015, not Slavery in the 1800's! "

Its a hard life

We're talking swinging in 2015, not Slavery in the 1800's! "

Not surprised you object. You must a have a good business going. Remind me of the difference again, do your 'selected guys' get paid in 2015?

Such a damned shame my location prohibits me from taking full advantage of these events

Its a hard life "

all work and no play.....

Its a hard life

Not surprised you object. You must a have a good business going. Remind me of the difference again, do your 'selected guys' get paid in 2015? "

It's more a question of supply and demand , and some people don't have the faculties to hand to make things happen like this lady obviously does.

Remember......It's a long drop off a high horse

Its a hard life

Not surprised you object. You must a have a good business going. Remind me of the difference again, do your 'selected guys' get paid in 2015?

It's more a question of supply and demand , and some people don't have the faculties to hand to make things happen like this lady obviously does.

Remember......It's a long drop off a high horse"

Everyone has something they don't mind falling off a horse for.

Its a hard life

Everyone has something they don't mind falling off a horse for."

Everyone has a preference and a wish list, something they don't get the opportunity to fulfil for themselves, so to decry a situation because it doesn't involve you and to bring history into it, well in my mind...... Pretty small minded

Its a hard life

Everyone has a preference and a wish list, something they don't get the opportunity to fulfil for themselves, so to decry a situation because it doesn't involve you and to bring history into it, well in my mind...... Pretty small minded "

I think you will find that it involves me more than it involves you.

I have no other visual reference other than that film of a group of black men being selected based on some criteria - mostly physical characteristics, to please mostly white fans who pay for the pleasure.

I think some will also find it offensive if the scenario was a group white women being selected by another group for same purposes. In fact, I recall there was some issue in the press about young English hostesses in Japanese business men's clubs.

You might not like my views. But it's a push to call it narrow minded

Oh and the English hostesses were paid lots of money and people still found it exploitative.

"Oh and the English hostesses were paid lots of money and people still found it exploitative."

I'd agree that exploitation occurs in anything that is in demand , however as ive said previously we are all on this site for our own reasons and specifics

Black guys aren't everyones tastes, much the same as mature classy women aren't every mans taste either

I agree with YBM - if it were women, we would (and have in the past) cried out in outrage. We'd have gone on about how everyone is beautiful and everyone has a place at these events and that "selecting" people only fulfils one or two tastes (those of the people selecting ).

And... history is important and it should and must be brought into things, otherwise we run the risk of forgetting it.

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

Can you lot wait till I get popcorn

"You just missed curvy club last night and last week Friday was inter racial night at the lille yellow house in Barking "

Curvy Club is in two weeks. Yesterday was MSD.

I seem to remember something about us having freedom of speech and freedom to choose.

I don't harp on about my history when pursued by all types of guys making unreasonable demands ....... I benefit from my equality fought for by the suffragettes and burn your bra brigade but don't quote it every time someone mentions something I don't agree with

Its a hard life

Everyone has a preference and a wish list, something they don't get the opportunity to fulfil for themselves, so to decry a situation because it doesn't involve you and to bring history into it, well in my mind...... Pretty small minded

I think you will find that it involves me more than it involves you.

I have no other visual reference other than that film of a group of black men being selected based on some criteria - mostly physical characteristics, to please mostly white fans who pay for the pleasure.

I think some will also find it offensive if the scenario was a group white women being selected by another group for same purposes. In fact, I recall there was some issue in the press about young English hostesses in Japanese business men's clubs.

You might not like my views. But it's a push to call it narrow minded"

End of the day pal, it specifies black man and those those that like them. Thats black, white and asian. So for you to assume its white women selecting and soliciting black men for their entertainment, is kind of a defeatist mentality and pigeon holes yourself. BMFC is a brand, not a singular person whereas assumption is the mother of all f*ckups

It's a nonsense argument, some people like blondes, some brunettes, some people like only white folk to have sex with, and in this case some ladies want black men, it's personal choice not an argument, and I'm certain the guys on the casting couch aren't being forced to do things they don't want to do ??

Here, There & Everywhere

YMB - Thanks for your views and input, which of course you are entitled to air

Also, being Black, you have more rights to refer to the slave trade than I ever will

However to compare the BMFC or any swingers preference to slavery is outragious - especially as you have never experienced one of our events

If you were at all 'interested' in my business model then you will have read that for our normal events our party process is NOT a 'selection process' as you seem to think

We have been approached by EFFRENATA to attend their 4 day festival

THEY have limited the number of single guy places - I have decided that the best way to ensure the BMFC is ''represented'' is to personally contact some of our 16000 members

As there are only 20 single guy places we HAVE to have a selection process in place!!

The guys I have contacted have been chosen because of they pocess the qualities that make the BMFC the success that it is

They are reliable, punctual, honest, well groomed, chatty, friendly and they enjoy being appreciated by the ladies who find them attractive (and by the way, thos ladies are white, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Easter European - get the idea?!)

The BMFC isn't for everyone and you have formed an opinion so we are certianly not for you

However 10 1/2 years, 7 different venues across the UK, 7 parties a month, an average attendance of 100 guests at each party, and 16000+ membership - well there's proof that the BMFC is what LOTS of people DO enjoy!

History IS important - its what makes us who we are today

We should never forget what happened to millions of people who were sold into slavery, who had no say in the matter

However trust me, I have NEVER seen any Black Guys dragged kicking and screaming to a BMFC Party and I've NEVER seen any Black Guys do something that they DONT want to do, at a BMFC Party either!

Whenever something like this comes up someone (usually not a black guy) gets offended I personally wouldn't compare this with slavery but hey ymb would know best

Near you

Wow what a good business wish I thought of that ..... Beats working

Define working. As far as I am aware Helen and her team work very hard. Here's a business idea for you: organise something similar for any other group of people. No need to thank.

Near you

[Removed by poster at 02/08/15 17:20:57]

Near you

"[Removed by poster at 02/08/15 17:20:57]"
Glad I deleted that I'll keep it light hearted which it was meant ...... Won't get a rise out of me sorry

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I meet black men regularly, as well as approach them if I see them in clubs. You know who don't seem to have a problem being a fetish? Them.

The ones that do just don't get involved.

"I meet black men regularly, as well as approach them if I see them in clubs. You know who don't seem to have a problem being a fetish? Them.

The ones that do just don't get involved."

Just to be clear, I have no issues with people having a sexual preference, although I wouldn't describe it as a fetishism.

My comments were purely about a statement around "selecting" people for an event and the money making side of it.

"I meet black men regularly, as well as approach them if I see them in clubs. You know who don't seem to have a problem being a fetish? Them.

Just to be clear, I have no issues with people having a sexual preference, although I wouldn't describe it as a fetishism.

My comments were purely about a statement around "selecting" people for an event and the money making side of it."

Bmfc are well established. If the guys involved objected in any way, they wouldnt be. Of course she has to select guys for Effrenata- she was probably inundated with requests to go.

Here, There & Everywhere

My comments were purely about a statement around "selecting" people for an event and the money making side of it."

For your information - there is no money coming to me for the BMFCs inclusion at EFFRENATA

Looking forward to your next assumption ...

Popcorn is at hand. This could get interesting.

Near you

Yep I got butterkist nom nom

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Interesting thread. I met black guys only before meeting and getting into a relationship with Mr law. Never went to any such events or parties, but now I have been to some. I think there are people there who treat black guys as a fetish, or something unusual, but there are also a healthy dose of women who are interested in black guys for the people they are, myself included. I think a healthy discussion is a good one, so come on you popcorn eaters, get off the fence, unless you are sitting on a post that is!

Erm to answer the original question .... Abfabs on a Friday is usually pretty good for single guys, black and white. If you happen to come across the guy I met on Friday you're in for a treat.

V xxxxx

All parties select people, if your holding a bbw event you are going to attract those who are attracted to larger ladies and of course the larger ladies themselves.if holding a fetish party your going to attract people into bdsm/kinks

so what's the difference there is a market in the swinging scene for parties that are for blackmen to attend, that have woman/couples who specifically want to meet blackmen, like myself, I rarely go to clubs or parties where there regular nights

myself and my co-host exist because of bmfc and eyeswideshutxxx another well known interracial party

when I mean market I mean a choice preference to meet blackmen/mixed race.If I was going I would be heading for that tent, like alot of my friends who are going lucky buggers

Helen has already explained that there is only room for 20 guys, so yes she will select men to go in her bmfc tent, nobody is paying a entrance fee to enter the tent,I can tell you now there be other party tents for specific choices/preferences too

Sheri

"YMB - Thanks for your views and input, which of course you are entitled to air

Also, being Black, you have more rights to refer to the slave trade than I ever will

However to compare the BMFC or any swingers preference to slavery is outragious - especially as you have never experienced one of our events

If you were at all 'interested' in my business model then you will have read that for our normal events our party process is NOT a 'selection process' as you seem to think

We have been approached by EFFRENATA to attend their 4 day festival

THEY have limited the number of single guy places - I have decided that the best way to ensure the BMFC is ''represented'' is to personally contact some of our 16000 members

As there are only 20 single guy places we HAVE to have a selection process in place!!

The guys I have contacted have been chosen because of they pocess the qualities that make the BMFC the success that it is

They are reliable, punctual, honest, well groomed, chatty, friendly and they enjoy being appreciated by the ladies who find them attractive (and by the way, thos ladies are white, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Easter European - get the idea?!)

The BMFC isn't for everyone and you have formed an opinion so we are certianly not for you

However 10 1/2 years, 7 different venues across the UK, 7 parties a month, an average attendance of 100 guests at each party, and 16000+ membership - well there's proof that the BMFC is what LOTS of people DO enjoy!

History IS important - its what makes us who we are today

We should never forget what happened to millions of people who were sold into slavery, who had no say in the matter

However trust me, I have NEVER seen any Black Guys dragged kicking and screaming to a BMFC Party and I've NEVER seen any Black Guys do something that they DONT want to do, at a BMFC Party either! "

Just wondering .. What's the whole black cock thing about ? Anyone care to explain?

Near you

I'm off I'm off ok what's all the fuss about

"I'm off I'm off ok what's all the fuss about "

ask the ladys you have met

"Just wondering .. What's the whole black cock thing about ? Anyone care to explain? "

I find black men incredibly attractive, and they have a refreshing attitude towards sex and life which is a turn on for me. The size of their cocks is a secondary consideration. Although it is a consideeation

I just like cock

V x

Purley

"Oh and the English hostesses were paid lots of money and people still found it exploitative.

I'd agree that exploitation occurs in anything that is in demand , however as ive said previously we are all on this site for our own reasons and specifics

Black guys aren't everyones tastes, much the same as mature classy women aren't every mans taste either "

im a sucker for mature classy women xxx

I think people could get offended by the term market or select. I got a slight twinge when I read that. I think it might be the wording in some posts that might rub some people the wrong way.

"I think people could get offended by the term market or select. I got a slight twinge when I read that. I think it might be the wording in some posts that might rub some people the wrong way. "

Every time I put a meet request up I'll select my choice from the men who message me. If someone chooses to be offended by that, not my problem.

I really don't think I was talking about your post but ok . Lol

"I really don't think I was talking about your post but ok . Lol "

You should quote the relevant post then, to save confusion.

Near you

"I'm off I'm off ok what's all the fuss about

ask the ladys you have met"

I'll ask as soon as it tend to the barbed wire wound from the fence

"I really don't think I was talking about your post but ok . Lol

You should quote the relevant post then, to save confusion. "

you've already made it quite clear your thoughts on the matter so me quoting the post shouldn't really matter to you . Ill go back to eating my popcorn

Ermmm I was going to say a friend of mine recommends BMFC (before I read that stuff up there ^^).

"Oh and the English hostesses were paid lots of money and people still found it exploitative.

Black guys aren't everyones tastes, much the same as mature classy women aren't every mans taste either im a sucker for mature classy women xxx"

Mwaahhhhhhhh to the gentleman

My comments were purely about a statement around "selecting" people for an event and the money making side of it.

All parties select people, if your holding a bbw event you are going to attract those who are attracted to larger ladies and of course the larger ladies themselves.if holding a fetish party your going to attract people into bdsm/kinks

so what's the difference there is a market in the swinging scene for parties that are for blackmen to attend, that have woman/couples who specifically want to meet blackmen, like myself, I rarely go to clubs or parties where there regular nights

myself and my co-host exist because of bmfc and eyeswideshutxxx another well known interracial party

when I mean market I mean a choice preference to meet blackmen/mixed race.If I was going I would be heading for that tent, like alot of my friends who are going lucky buggers

Helen has already explained that there is only room for 20 guys, so yes she will select men to go in her bmfc tent, nobody is paying a entrance fee to enter the tent,I can tell you now there be other party tents for specific choices/preferences too

Sheri

"

When you use the word 'market' and black men without the context of history, ok, fine. But history does exist.

I won't go and make a joke to a Jewish person about sending them to concentration camp. Without the holocaust it would just be a rubbish and not funny joke but with the context of history it becomes an extremely offensive remark.

Your argument that the black men who attend don't object doesn't make my objection invalid. We are not all the same. Even at the extremes of slavery, black people had different perspectives on it.

For your information - there is no money coming to me for the BMFCs inclusion at EFFRENATA

Looking forward to your next assumption ... "

My bad! Handing out free samples is not marketing at all.

Its a hard life "

Such a hard task I bet

Near you

Some deep shit now ....... Tin hat ready and waiting for Fabio I'm sure this is his favourite subject

Sheri

When you use the word 'market' and black men without the context of history, ok, fine. But history does exist.

I won't go and make a joke to a Jewish person about sending them to concentration camp. Without the holocaust it would just be a rubbish and not funny joke but with the context of history it becomes an extremely offensive remark.

Your argument that the black men who attend don't object doesn't make my objection invalid. We are not all the same. Even at the extremes of slavery, black people had different perspectives on it."

when I said the word market I also quoted ' when I mean market I mean a choice preference to meet blackmen/mixed race.If I was going I would be heading for that tent, like alot of my friends who are going lucky buggers'

Trust you and others to pick up on that.just like when helen said she is 'selecting' twenty blackmen from bmfc to be at the event above

yes it may be a wrong word choice of word to say but that is forums for you, however as I explained in the whole post.its a choice and preference that woman like me will only go to these events, history exists yes but this is year 2015 in the swinging scene is not in the past, no man I meet is forced to go to any interracial party, they go to meet woman like me.

history also had me chained to the kitchen sink.now im a independent single mum working to support my family

history is just that, the world has evolved

sheri

Sheri

Your argument that the black men who attend don't object doesn't make my objection invalid. We are not all the same. Even at the extremes of slavery, black people had different perspectives on it.

when I said the word market I also quoted ' when I mean market I mean a choice preference to meet blackmen/mixed race.If I was going I would be heading for that tent, like alot of my friends who are going lucky buggers'

Trust you and others to pick up on that.just like when helen said she is 'selecting' twenty blackmen from bmfc to be at the event above

yes it may be a wrong word choice of word to say but that is forums for you, however as I explained in the whole post.its a choice and preference that woman like me will only go to these events, history exists yes but this is year 2015 in the swinging scene is not in the past, no man I meet is forced to go to any interracial party, they go to meet woman like me.

history also had me chained to the kitchen sink.now im a independent single mum working to support my family

sheri"

I am confused. Sounds like you are agreeing and disagreeing at the same time. Absolutely wrong choice of words. The person should just admit that and move on. You might have the context of knowing the person, I'm just commenting on what I've read.

You are right, history means I can say to a male work colleague that his job is to make teas and coffees, to a female colleague, it would be sexist because of the history of being chained to the kitchen sink.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. These are parties to which the poster is referring . What has money got to do with it . At least she is well organised enough to make things happen..

"Some deep shit now ....... Tin hat ready and waiting for Fabio I'm sure this is his favourite subject "

He'll either be on his way or banging his head against a table.

[Removed by poster at 02/08/15 21:32:40]

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Wow!

I have to admit that this is a real interesting read. I do feel sorry for the OP and their point being completely drowned out by opinions and view points as opposed to his question being answered. To answer that question, I haven't been to many other events like this other than BMFC.

In regards to the selection process I don't know how the selection is being organised or what criteria 'the special 20' have to meet. To be fair YMB these may be guys who are willing to do what others won't to be considered all of those things by Helen. In these cases it may not have been to benefit to make a public announcement that you as the organiser has favourites or preferential guys. If these are the guys who represent your brand in the best light it may be an idea to market these guys as a 'Dream Boys' event or something along those lines.

YMB in regards to the parties held by BMFC, they are very good. Nothing like the selection process you imagine in relation to the parties. The business is built on a concept that seems to have been embraced by the community. If given a chance Helen will privately respond to any queries you may have. I have approached with my concerns and received fabulous customer service in responding to my needs. Lil Miss, whilst we have never met in person is very approachable and professional in her dealings with me.

However, thanks FABS for allowing a forum where we are able to speak our minds openly and reasons accordingly too. Thank you all for the healthy debate.

"Wow!

I have to admit that this is a real interesting read. I do feel sorry for the OP and their point being completely drowned out by opinions and view points as opposed to his question being answered. To answer that question, I haven't been to many other events like this other than BMFC.

In regards to the selection process I don't know how the selection is being organised or what criteria 'the special 20' have to meet. To be fair YMB these may be guys who are willing to do what others won't to be considered all of those things by Helen. In these cases it may not have been to benefit to make a public announcement that you as the organiser has favourites or preferential guys. If these are the guys who represent your brand in the best light it may be an idea to market these guys as a 'Dream Boys' event or something along those lines.

YMB in regards to the parties held by BMFC, they are very good. Nothing like the selection process you imagine in relation to the parties. The business is built on a concept that seems to have been embraced by the community. If given a chance Helen will privately respond to any queries you may have. I have approached with my concerns and received fabulous customer service in responding to my needs. Lil Miss, whilst we have never met in person is very approachable and professional in her dealings with me.

However, thanks FABS for allowing a forum where we are able to speak our minds openly and reasons accordingly too. Thank you all for the healthy debate. "

Thank you for the very balanced perspective. All taken on board!

"Wow!

However, thanks FABS for allowing a forum where we are able to speak our minds openly and reasons accordingly too. Thank you all for the healthy debate. "

Sheri

sheri

I am confused. Sounds like you are agreeing and disagreeing at the same time. Absolutely wrong choice of words. The person should just admit that and move on. You might have the context of knowing the person, I'm just commenting on what I've read.

You are right, history means I can say to a male work colleague that his job is to make teas and coffees, to a female colleague, it would be sexist because of the history of being chained to the kitchen sink."

what's confusing about it, I was explaining about the word 'market' which you seemed to take out of context, I was only areeing it maybe the wrong choice of word to explain the situation. There is a party scene that helps likeminded people to meet and the interracial scene is one of many (also bbw, bdsm, bi parties which offer a specific choice)

I was pointing out that bringing history and slavery into this is unfair, as that is history not today

People will always have there own choices who they want to meet, as I do and you do

yes that's correct if a collegue asked me to make the tea I would, if I heard them mention 'because it's my jobabecause I'm a woman', my answer would be ahem sarcastic

history is history and the swinging scene has evolved as much as the rest of the world

"Wow!

However, thanks FABS for allowing a forum where we are able to speak our minds openly and reasons accordingly too. Thank you all for the healthy debate.

"

I've been going to bmfc 2years and as helen quoted earlier 'The guys I have contacted have been chosen because of they pocess the qualities that make the BMFC the success that it is

They are reliable, punctual, honest, well groomed, chatty, friendly and they enjoy being appreciated by the ladies who find them attractive (and by the way, thos ladies are white, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Easter European - get the idea?!)'

Although YBM may be black the fact that he is so laughably way off track it is beyond belief and anyone should be free to correct him.

The guys Helen are selecting have a choice, slaves had no choice. These guys can decide whether to attend or not. These guys will be spoilt for choice. The forced brothels and institution of slavery were dehumanising as the slaves had no choice of their partners but also no choice in their lives 24/7. To compare the selection with slavery is fundemental misunderstanding. As Helen said these guys will be ambassadors for a form of partying. At the same time there is a fundemental understanding of the interracial parties at worst one can argue that the interracial parties are stereotyping. However if you attend the parties you will find that most of the women want to relate to you as human being of course some want to find a guy or guys and fuck their brains out but that is no different from any other play event. The best way to see them as places where people will feel comfortable just like a bbw night or a greedy girl night the people can go socialise and feel comfortable with no chance of people looking down at them.

The best explanation l can put forward is this. I used to go clubbing when I was younger. At first I went to general clubs or put it another way predominantly white clubs. l did not enjoy the music and there was always the possibility of some d*unken asshole starting a fight. It was difficult to talk to the women let alone dance with them and that is if the bouncers let you in. Then l started going to 'black clubs', the music was good, the atmosphere was more relaxed and although 70% of the women were white. They were great places to party. Most of the women were willing to talk to you and some dance with you. Not all of them would dance with you but you knew it was not be because of colour. The women came as they liked the atmosphere of the clubs there would be some white guys as well. This is what I hear most from people who attend the parties it is the atmosphere. Helen, ews, curvy club , interracial soiree work hard on creating an atmosphere. All it seems to me is that Helen us bringing that to effrenata. By the way BMFC Arousals last night was fun.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Some deep shit now ....... Tin hat ready and waiting for Fabio I'm sure this is his favourite subject

He'll either be on his way or banging his head against a table. "

trust me... its banging head against table...

Good stuff. Good debate.

Near you

"Good stuff. Good debate. "

Yes this is good

Loooool. Talk about going off topic!

completely forgot what the original post was about by the time I got to the end.

"Loooool. Talk about going off topic!

completely forgot what the original post was about by the time I got to the end."

about parties/clubs in london area where there be lots of blackmen, I had already answered that privately when the thread was empty

all threads about black go deep lol

but just to let everybody see

bmfc

eyeswideshutxxx

black4white

taboo noir

blackriders

interracial social soiree

etc etc

"I agree with YBM - if it were women, we would (and have in the past) cried out in outrage. We'd have gone on about how everyone is beautiful and everyone has a place at these events and that "selecting" people only fulfils one or two tastes (those of the people selecting ).

And... history is important and it should and must be brought into things, otherwise we run the risk of forgetting it.

"

There is a point to what is being said, although it's amusing reading this. She is right!!!!

SW London

I like to throw my tuppence in, of course. Let's hope it does not ramble, and its not so much on topic as it is about the black experience, from a white woman who lived in the USA and experienced racism by virtue of marriage to a black man and having mixed race children - in the USA, under twenty years ago, we could not visit his family in Mississippi - its not slavery, but still a massive impact on our lives. I was not aware of the whole USA porn interracial cuck thing when we were together, so when I see my that sort of thing now (of course, I only accidentally find it on the internet) I am sort of amused because I was an innocent to all of that and the cultural undertones then, coming from Britain. I brought my children back to the UK and lived in a small community where they were the only non-white children, yes really, and they suffered, called the N word and being told they had to deal with it by a head teacher (my reaction was, hang on a minute and how can I help them with this, as its not something I experience), and had monkey noises made when they played football and being told they were the wrong colour to play etc. Luckily football rescued us and we came to the UK. But I have still been told by black guys I have dated that my son is playing a role, modern slavery, by electing to become a professional footballer as his career - as he is perpetuating a stereotype of the black male. Of course, I had the battle of proving to the educational establishment that I cared about their education enough for them to get great GCSE and A level grades despite them being mixed race. I guess what I am trying to say is that its still there, connotations and assumptions, and what you make of it is up to you, but to take part in something like BMFC can, I think (and I have not yet, but my partner has) be seen as a statement which is, I want to do what I want to do because I like it and I enjoy it. It can be as empowering as swinging is for women - it was for me, because now I own my sexuality, no-one else does and I do it for me, without hurting or harming anyone else. Yup I am proudly crusading cardholding member of the PC party, and I live by my ideals. Hope to be getting to the BMFC event soon .... because I know I will enjoy the company, the banter and the atmosphere. I don't need to read these forums to be reminded of the quality and refreshing nature of the debate. Thanks guys. Pepper.

Preach sister preach.

completely forgot what the original post was about by the time I got to the end.

about parties/clubs in london area where there be lots of blackmen, I had already answered that privately when the thread was empty

bmfc

eyeswideshutxxx

black4white

taboo noir

blackriders

etc etc

"

Lots of black guys go to Rios. Its not really a swinger club though.

"I like to throw my tuppence in, of course. Let's hope it does not ramble, and its not so much on topic as it is about the black experience, from a white woman who lived in the USA and experienced racism by virtue of marriage to a black man and having mixed race children - in the USA, under twenty years ago, we could not visit his family in Mississippi - its not slavery, but still a massive impact on our lives. I was not aware of the whole USA porn interracial cuck thing when we were together, so when I see my that sort of thing now (of course, I only accidentally find it on the internet) I am sort of amused because I was an innocent to all of that and the cultural undertones then, coming from Britain. I brought my children back to the UK and lived in a small community where they were the only non-white children, yes really, and they suffered, called the N word and being told they had to deal with it by a head teacher (my reaction was, hang on a minute and how can I help them with this, as its not something I experience), and had monkey noises made when they played football and being told they were the wrong colour to play etc. Luckily football rescued us and we came to the UK. But I have still been told by black guys I have dated that my son is playing a role, modern slavery, by electing to become a professional footballer as his career - as he is perpetuating a stereotype of the black male. Of course, I had the battle of proving to the educational establishment that I cared about their education enough for them to get great GCSE and A level grades despite them being mixed race. I guess what I am trying to say is that its still there, connotations and assumptions, and what you make of it is up to you, but to take part in something like BMFC can, I think (and I have not yet, but my partner has) be seen as a statement which is, I want to do what I want to do because I like it and I enjoy it. It can be as empowering as swinging is for women - it was for me, because now I own my sexuality, no-one else does and I do it for me, without hurting or harming anyone else. Yup I am proudly crusading cardholding member of the PC party, and I live by my ideals. Hope to be getting to the BMFC event soon .... because I know I will enjoy the company, the banter and the atmosphere. I don't need to read these forums to be reminded of the quality and refreshing nature of the debate. Thanks guys. Pepper. "

bmfc

eyeswideshutxxx

black4white

taboo noir

blackriders

etc etc

Lots of black guys go to Rios. Its not really a swinger club though."

is it not, I've never been, been invited many times though, by blackmen

just thought of more lol

paradise spa

bbclovinbitches

blackwidows

mystiqueandblack

the above three are more intimate parties, held at there houses

Talk about really knowing your stuff! If that question was ever asked on a trivia night you'd NAIL it lol

bmfc

eyeswideshutxxx

black4white

taboo noir

blackriders

etc etc

just thought of more lol

paradise spa

bbclovinbitches

blackwidows

mystiqueandblack

the above three are more intimate parties, held at there houses"

SW London

"Preach sister preach."

You know me, some of us live if every day .... and we don't have to be black to experience some of the fallout whilst living the dream ....

"

Talk about really knowing your stuff! If that question was ever asked on a trivia night you'd NAIL it lol

"

I only know London area for parties

dont ask me history questions though

"

dont ask me history questions though "

haha, damn it, and here I was getting ready to write a whole test paper on 'what's there to know about the UK sex scene'. Maybe I'll quiz you after you've done your homework lol.

"

haha, damn it, and here I was getting ready to write a whole test paper on 'what's there to know about the UK sex scene'. Maybe I'll quiz you after you've done your homework lol."

oh no don't ask me all I know is it was couple swapping in the old days

Now naughty swingles are here

I hate homework so your have to give me detention

By *ippcplCouple  over a year ago

Munstrer IRE

"

haha, damn it, and here I was getting ready to write a whole test paper on 'what's there to know about the UK sex scene'. Maybe I'll quiz you after you've done your homework lol.

I hate homework so your have to give me detention "

"

I hate homework so your have to give me detention "

haha, I actually didn't know that. You learn something new everday!

I'll have to find you something hard and Challenging to do in detention

.... now I am the culprit taking this post off topic

"

I hate homework so your have to give me detention

haha, I actually didn't know that. You learn something new everday!

I'll have to find you something hard and Challenging to do in detention

.... now I am the culprit taking this post off topic "

Oh dear naughty corner for you then

think the topic was answered, don't think any parties were left out

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I have found this whole debate very interesting. I went to my first swinging club night last week at EWS, I had a wonderful time largely due to the amount of attention I received. As a big woman I've never felt particularly attractive in mainstream bars and clubs but when I joined this site I suddenly had loads of gorgeous and sensual black men showing an interest in me and this eventually led me to EWS. Now as I meet and talk with these men I'm shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now.

Near you

"I have found this whole debate very interesting. I went to my first swinging club night last week at EWS, I had a wonderful time largely due to the amount of attention I received. As a big woman I've never felt particularly attractive in mainstream bars and clubs but when I joined this site I suddenly had loads of gorgeous and sensual black men showing an interest in me

Mand this eventually led me to EWS.

Now as I meet and talk with these menI'm shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now. "

Now the question is date or have fun with ? Or even both (that damn fence just asking to be sat on )

Purley

Its a hard life "

not a good idea

"I have found this whole debate very interesting. I went to my first swinging club night last week at EWS, I had a wonderful time largely due to the amount of attention I received. As a big woman I've never felt particularly attractive in mainstream bars and clubs but when I joined this site I suddenly had loads of gorgeous and sensual black men showing an interest in me and this eventually led me to EWS. Now as I meet and talk with these men I'm shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now. "

Very interesting observation. Internalised racism could be a factor but maybe some element of externalised racism too - perceptions about white women as being easy, filthier, more likely to submit to their dominance etc?

Near you

Maybe this will be one sided if no black lady's responded to this question

Near Tunbridge Wells

"I have found this whole debate very interesting. I went to my first swinging club night last week at EWS, I had a wonderful time largely due to the amount of attention I received. As a big woman I've never felt particularly attractive in mainstream bars and clubs but when I joined this site I suddenly had loads of gorgeous and sensual black men showing an interest in me and this eventually led me to EWS. Now as I meet and talk with these men I'm shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now.

Very interesting observation. Internalised racism could be a factor but maybe some element of externalised racism too - perceptions about white women as being easy, filthier, more likely to submit to their dominance etc?"

I was hoping you would respond and I'm glad you did as that was not an aspect that I had thought about. It's a side that I, as a white woman feel less uneasy with having never been opressed by racism. I'm still very interested and I'm going to see in any research has been done on the issue as a part of me feels that my ignorance is disrespectful to black women.

SW London

I think you could and should start a new thread as they may miss the posting and there are lots of black women on the scene, some married to black men.

Near Tunbridge Wells

I think I'll do that, not sure what to call the thread - Interracial connections and racism?

"I think I'll do that, not sure what to call the thread - Interracial connections and racism? "

Now that would be a very interesting thread!!!

"I have found this whole debate very interesting. I went to my first swinging club night last week at EWS, I had a wonderful time largely due to the amount of attention I received. As a big woman I've never felt particularly attractive in mainstream bars and clubs but when I joined this site I suddenly had loads of gorgeous and sensual black men showing an interest in me

Now as I meet and talk with these menI'm

shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now.

Now the question is date or have fun with ? Or even both (that damn fence just asking to be sat on )"

Now that is the question , however I feel like most guys , black or white, the dating question is the work of the devil, how on earth would they ever give up this fabulous, fantastic lifestyle nd make do with one woman

I think theirs more chance of finding rocking horse poo

bmfc

eyeswideshutxxx

black4white

taboo noir

blackriders

etc etc

just thought of more lol

paradise spa

bbclovinbitches

blackwidows

mystiqueandblack

the above three are more intimate parties, held at there houses"

I'd like to see wha the club events are like , but I'd be too nervous to try private parties......yes..... Even with all my experience.

Plus it's a bit pricey travelling down south every Friday night , apart from fining somewhere to stay !

Here, There & Everywhere

"I'd like to see wha the club events are like , but I'd be too nervous to try private parties......yes..... Even with all my experience.

Plus it's a bit pricey travelling down south every Friday night , apart from fining somewhere to stay ! "

Tried to contact you privately, but you've blocked all females

Theres no reason to travel that far, as the BMFC host parties at NO3 Club in Chorley on the 4th Friday of every month!

"I'd like to see wha the club events are like , but I'd be too nervous to try private parties......yes..... Even with all my experience.

Plus it's a bit pricey travelling down south every Friday night , apart from fining somewhere to stay !

Tried to contact you privately, but you've blocked all females

I'll message you... And thanks

Theres no reason to travel that far, as the BMFC host parties at NO3 Club in Chorley on the 4th Friday of every month!"

"I have found this whole debate very interesting. I went to my first swinging club night last week at EWS, I had a wonderful time largely due to the amount of attention I received. As a big woman I've never felt particularly attractive in mainstream bars and clubs but when I joined this site I suddenly had loads of gorgeous and sensual black men showing an interest in me and this eventually led me to EWS. Now as I meet and talk with these men I'm shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now.

Very interesting observation. Internalised racism could be a factor but maybe some element of externalised racism too - perceptions about white women as being easy, filthier, more likely to submit to their dominance etc?

I was hoping you would respond and I'm glad you did as that was not an aspect that I had thought about. It's a side that I, as a white woman feel less uneasy with having never been opressed by racism. I'm still very interested and I'm going to see in any research has been done on the issue as a part of me feels that my ignorance is disrespectful to black women."

I can only speak for myself/from my point of view but a lot of these men will be saying what they think you want to hear. Lol, I've brothers/male cousins and they talk a lot of poo to women of all colours.

Changing what they say to suit the situation.

We get lots of messages from gorgeous black men. So many, so little time

I do agree though that some men do have issues regards their colour and transfer those to women of the same. It's quite sad but understandable maybe after years of being subject to racism, the obvious AND the covert kind. They're very angry.

Of course people are free to desire whomever they wish, but should try to attract on their own merits - not bash others to try and raise their game. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy to witness certain guys do this

"I think I'll do that, not sure what to call the thread - Interracial connections and racism? "

Sounds like a good topic. Not sure we should inflict yet another thought provoking topic on fab members. It can be such a mood killer! I've never felt less horny since I started posting on this thread!

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I was going to add my reflections on what this thread turned into but I think just about everything has already been said. Like it or not this is a topic that will always lurk beneath the surface. So if you swing in an interracial environment and have half a brain it is impossible NOT to reflect on it from time to time.

Through my life my mindset has fluctuated between militant and mellow and I have acted accordingly. Ultimately none of us can walk in another persons shoes. Be that to do with race or gender.

We are all shaped by our experiences so I have no right to tell someone NOT to be offended by something another person says. But on the flip side the intent of the speaker should also be taken into account. Is the person in question warm or cold hearted, is the intent malicious or well meaning?

There is always room for misunderstanding on here. Hell even with people you know well, things can be misinterpreted when not speaking to someone face to face.

So with reference to BMFC I feel no need to defend her other than to say there is a reason I have know her for more years than I care to remember. That plus the fact she is more than capable of defending herself lol........bloody hell I ended up reflecting but I have kept it shortish....strike day, how the hell am I going to get to work???

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"I was going to add my reflections on what this thread turned into but I think just about everything has already been said. Like it or not this is a topic that will always lurk beneath the surface. So if you swing in an interracial environment and have half a brain it is impossible NOT to reflect on it from time to time.

Through my life my mindset has fluctuated between militant and mellow and I have acted accordingly. Ultimately none of us can walk in another persons shoes. Be that to do with race or gender.

We are all shaped by our experiences so I have no right to tell someone NOT to be offended by something another person says. But on the flip side the intent of the speaker should also be taken into account. Is the person in question warm or cold hearted, is the intent malicious or well meaning?

There is always room for misunderstanding on here. Hell even with people you know well, things can be misinterpreted when not speaking to someone face to face.

So with reference to BMFC I feel no need to defend her other than to say there is a reason I have know her for more years than I care to remember. That plus the fact she is more than capable of defending herself lol........bloody hell I ended up reflecting but I have kept it shortish....strike day, how the hell am I going to get to work???"

xx

SW London

Now as I meet and talk with these menI'm

shocked to hear how many of them say that they would not date a black woman. I worry about this and can't help but feel that there is at least an element of internalised racism at play. Perhaps this is a subject for a new thread but I value some of the voices I'm hearing in this thread so bring it up now.

Now the question is date or have fun with ? Or even both (that damn fence just asking to be sat on )

Now that is the question , however I feel like most guys , black or white, the dating question is the work of the devil, how on earth would they ever give up this fabulous, fantastic lifestyle nd make do with one woman

I think theirs more chance of finding rocking horse poo"

Why would you not give up this 'fabulous, fantastic lifestyle and make do with one woman' if they were the right one? No, I am not a fantasist but we have had this exact conversation ... the alternative is just doing the same old same old on the scene. Are a series of meets really better than a fulfilling relationship, friendship and love? We are a mixed race couple of the scene, but when we met were both at the point of where next, as it was getting a bit dull .... who would have ever thought coupling up and appearing, to all intents and purposes, like a totally vanilla couple, would be were we would be next .... I have not been to bmfc, but have to e w s . As a single fem I only played with black guys, but now when I meet guys it is only with Mr. I would honestly think you would only live this lifestyle as a single for a limited amount of time, because it would be soulless after a while?? My opinion only ....

» Add a new message to this topic