FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pregnant and going to a club?

Pregnant and going to a club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we are new to the scene but have been planning to do it for many years. Due to young children we've never been able to meet anyone or go to a club. We have a chance to go to a club now but my wife is quite heavily pregnant. We only want to go and see what it is like and in particular play out our fantasy of a man or two fondling her breasts in front of me - pop in for literally a few hours. We wont go any further due to the pregnancy. My question - will a pregnant lady freak people out in a club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I don't see that it would be a problem, might be an idea to speak to the hosts/owners to make them aware, in case you are planning to attend on a particularly busy night (went to a hen do when I had 4 weeks left of my pregnancy and to say I was uncomfortable was an understatement!).

Have you decided on a club?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Based on previous threads I'd say many guys would be happy to do so...

Just make sure they know your limit before doing anything

Why would it be a problem?even if it went beyond just a fondle of the boobs as long as everyone involved is comfy with it and there are no risks to the unborn child then crack on

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi, we are new to the scene but have been planning to do it for many years. Due to young children we've never been able to meet anyone or go to a club. We have a chance to go to a club now but my wife is quite heavily pregnant. We only want to go and see what it is like and in particular play out our fantasy of a man or two fondling her breasts in front of me - pop in for literally a few hours. We wont go any further due to the pregnancy. My question - will a pregnant lady freak people out in a club. "

Do what you feel comfortable with. Forget what everyone else thinks.

I bet you'll get quite a bit of positive attention because pregnant women are pretty damn hot.

Even if you don't feel like playing, go for a social.

Hope you have fun whatever club you pick!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Given that I have been on this site for years and been going to clubs for the same time, I know what club goers are like, and unfortunately she is likely to get funny looks and even a few not so very subtle and quiet comments.

Is it right and should it happen? No

But in all probability it will happen and could put you off going to a club in the future.

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

We agree with the Queen of tarts guys sorry !!

No, went to a club before with a pregnant lady who played with those she felt comfortable with and received a really friendly warm reception from everyone there. She loved it and we both had a great time and met really nice people.

No you wont freak out any one, but infact i had a gr8 fun with a pregnant lady fee weeks ago.

birmingham

Do any of you consider the unborn child ? Disgusting !!!!

"Do any of you consider the unborn child ? Disgusting !!!! "

Did you not read the original post...! They want to go to a club and have people touch her boobs... And besides...What is wrong with them wanting to go to a club. She is pregnant not a leper

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Given that I have been on this site for years and been going to clubs for the same time, I know what club goers are like, and unfortunately she is likely to get funny looks and even a few not so very subtle and quiet comments.

But in all probability it will happen and could put you off going to a club in the future.

"

have to agree with this. If I was in a club I would not feel comfy playing with a pregnant lady and would question why she was there. Only my opinion.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I still attended my local club during my pregnancies but I never engaged in play of any kind, just went for the social side of the scene, it was still nice to be around like minded people.

Be prepared for a lot of attention though hell of a lot of guys go crazy for a pregnant lady, so tell them your limits and they should be respectful of that if they aren't inform the staff and they shall resolve the issue for you

"Given that I have been on this site for years and been going to clubs for the same time, I know what club goers are like, and unfortunately she is likely to get funny looks and even a few not so very subtle and quiet comments.

have to agree with this. If I was in a club I would not feel comfy playing with a pregnant lady and would question why she was there. Only my opinion."

Would you question why a pregnant lady was at a pub then... Or any other sort of social event? Maybe pregnant women should hide away.

"Do any of you consider the unborn child ? Disgusting !!!! "

Your opinion and you're entitled to it! The OP clearly states their intention and desire to visit a club.

I imagine you'd quite happily look down your nose and whisper to each other, rather than be sociable! As couples often clearly state there is more to swinging than sex

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Why would you want your unborn baby in a club,that doesn't feel right to me!

"Why would you want your unborn baby in a club,that doesn't feel right to me!"

Omg really...? I think some of you must think that being pregnant means that you shouldn't do anything.... I can't even comprehend the logic.

have to agree with this. If I was in a club I would not feel comfy playing with a pregnant lady and would question why she was there. Only my opinion.

Would you question why a pregnant lady was at a pub then... Or any other sort of social event? Maybe pregnant women should hide away. "

but she wouldn't go to a pub to have her breasts fondled. Of course pregnant women shouldn't hide away.

So what is wrong with a pregnant woman still being sexual. And having her boobs played with isn't exactly going to do anything to the baby.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Can't see why you shouldn't go either to watch or have whatever fun you choose. If people decide to judge you based on it do you really give a f@ck? I'd probably suggest not wearing the killer heels but anything else... Up to you both. Pregnant woman are sexy xxxx

Doncaster

"Why would you want your unborn baby in a club,that doesn't feel right to me!"

Then should you ever be pregnant you don't have to do it then. Quite simple

"Why would you want your unborn baby in a club,that doesn't feel right to me!

Omg really...? I think some of you must think that being pregnant means that you shouldn't do anything.... I can't even comprehend the logic. "

Yes really... Having a baby is a wonderful thing between a man and wife,having another person grope your breasts whilst you're still pregnant to me wouldn't feel right...

Omg really...? I think some of you must think that being pregnant means that you shouldn't do anything.... I can't even comprehend the logic.

Yes really... Having a baby is a wonderful thing between a man and wife,having another person grope your breasts whilst you're still pregnant to me wouldn't feel right..."

Then dont do it but there is nothing wrong with it, yes having a baby is amazing. But a woman is still a woman x

Then should you ever be pregnant you don't have to do it then. Quite simple "

That's highly unlikely,I wasn't able to have my own children and it's a loss I'll take to my grave. Thing's are never simple..

Doncaster

That's highly unlikely,I wasn't able to have my own children and it's a loss I'll take to my grave. Thing's are never simple..

"

sorry to hear that, Perhaps why your having such a reaction to the issue, perfectly understandable.

sorry to hear that, Perhaps why your having such a reaction to the issue, perfectly understandable."

sorry to hear that, Perhaps why your having such a reaction to the issue, perfectly understandable."

Thankyou

birmingham

MY thoughts are with you excitementneeded and big hug coming to you

Anna xx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP I would have thought everyone would be supportive of you and I am quite surprised by some of the responses.

I would say do whatever you find sexy. I think its great to see sexually empowered women who do what they want to do. Dont think about what society, club goers or forum writers think. Do you You find sexy, and you will be sure to attract people who also find it sexy.

"MY thoughts are with you excitementneeded and big hug coming to you

Anna xx"

Thankyou Anna,that's lovely. I do have my two girl's,one we found under a mulberry bush and her sister from the local farm (she went through a stage of grunting ). To have given birth to them would have been wonderful,as adoption can be far from easy,but they are now part of my soul.

Sorry ignore me,back to the subject...

I went a few weeks ago.... There was one couple who were kind of shocked but ultimately fine and they played with my o.h while I sat off chatting to others in the pool

I'm hoping to go again before the baby is due..

If you are happy to go, then go, don't let others opinions decide for you....if people don't like it... They can lump it.... That's my opinion....

"So what is wrong with a pregnant woman still being sexual. And having her boobs played with isn't exactly going to do anything to the baby. "

I don't think there is anything wrong with a pregnant woman being sexual at all I just don't understand the need to have that desire fulfilled by random strangers. I wouldn't want my pregnancy to be a viewed as a sexual fetish for someone else.

Just my POV, each to their own.

birmingham

You are very welcome hunni I've given my opinion which is what we are all entitled to do so I am going to sign off now before I say anything else that might get me into trouble !!!

Do what you like. So what if they look they are probably only jealous or have an opinion that's two faced or hypocritical.

Gissa a shout if ya wanna do it someplace else instead of the club.

» Add a new message to this topic