FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Guy Attic

Single Guy Attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never been to a club, is it worth the trip out on a Saturday night or am I just going to be seeing idiotic desperate, sleazy men all over every woman that walks in the place , and not have a hope in hell of any action.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think there are better clubs to go to

Cash in the attic lol

"I think there are better clubs to go to "

When your a woman or a couple perhaps if you want a bigger hottub maybe but to be fair the attic is a good club.

Saturday is normally a good mix. And they don't fleece single guys for entry.

Op check the website though as believe that single guys are limited now and membership required but I maybe wrong x

We always had a nice time when we went..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Cash in the attic lol"

You're on form today, Shag! We'll have to get you to Derby and out of Penge.

"Never been to a club, is it worth the trip out on a Saturday night or am I just going to be seeing idiotic desperate, sleazy men all over every woman that walks in the place , and not have a hope in hell of any action.

"

Dress smart casual, phone ahead to make sure they have enough spaces for a single guy, and follow the club rules, that's exactly what I did and I was lucky enough to meet some really nice people. The Attic is a great club where the staff and visitors are generally very accommodating. I hope this helps and that you have fun

"Never been to a club, is it worth the trip out on a Saturday night or am I just going to be seeing idiotic desperate, sleazy men all over every woman that walks in the place , and not have a hope in hell of any action.

"

I disagree about your views about the attic. Its nothing to do with being a fem or a cpl or wanting a bigger jacuzzi .... its about the club itself !

"Cash in the attic lol

You're on form today, Shag! We'll have to get you to Derby and out of Penge. "

Yes and ty, yeah your right there have to come out of penge for a bit lol.

What ever club you choose try talking to couples,ladies instead of like the rest of single guys hanging around play rooms hoping to get some action when they have made no attempt at all ,guys may find they get a little better press clean smart always

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"

The Attic is well worth a visit, it's a very friendly club.

I would think that other guys being seen as sleazy would work to your advantage, you can talk to women and couples in a decent manner and stand out!

I would suggest trying the club. Go with no expectation and try to talk to women and couples as you would in an everyday situation.

Good luck and have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic