FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First night Nerves

First night Nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orderboyblue OP   Man  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Well, planning my first trip to a club tomorrow evening. Been wanting to do this for quite some time but keep bottling it. Really nervous as a single male - any last minute advice???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just go with limited intentions to only have a look around, chill, maybe have a drink as well as to potentially chat with a few people there.

I sometimes go to places with low expectations, so it eases the self loaded pressure. Any sex is then a bonus, rather than requirement.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Call the club and check they'll let you in on your own! Take some id, don't drink too much, look smart, smile and be really nice to people - you will have a great time - way better than pubs n clubs in vanilla world. Also no means no...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well, planning my first trip to a club tomorrow evening. Been wanting to do this for quite some time but keep bottling it. Really nervous as a single male - any last minute advice???

"

Jump in the hot tub if there's one there and just unwind. Think of it more like a social with a focus on talking and interacting with people. There's no pressure on anyone to do anything they don't want to

"Just go with limited intentions to only have a look around, chill, maybe have a drink as well as to potentially chat with a few people there.

I sometimes go to places with low expectations, so it eases the self loaded pressure. Any sex is then a bonus, rather than requirement. "

This. Don't go expecting sex and you will be fine. I think 70% of the time Marc and I go to clubs we don't end up playing with anyone else, so I imagine single guys have to really have their expectations set.

Use it mostly as a social situation (with the possibility of and added bonus). It is a great place to meet and talk to people who are good to either meet in the future or who will let you know about other events you may be interested in. Just have a good time.

-Courtney

Dress well smell nice be trimmed have nice shoes can't tell you why that's important but am assured it is. The biggest mistake single ales ale is talking to the women only include thier men in any conversation and don't sneak over ever time the hubby goes to toilet and bar couples hate that.

"Just go with limited intentions to only have a look around, chill, maybe have a drink as well as to potentially chat with a few people there.

I sometimes go to places with low expectations, so it eases the self loaded pressure. Any sex is then a bonus, rather than requirement. "

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I'm going to my first club tomorrow night too. Scared and excited, hoping my limits will be respected but I'm going with someone I've met a couple of times so I think he'll look after me.

» Add a new message to this topic