FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swingers Clubs virgin

Swingers Clubs virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello ladies and gents how are you.

Ok so although I have been on this site before and am not new on the scene so to speak, I have not really ventured into the club scene as yet. I have met with couples in the past, mainly at there house for mmf. I have also done pre arranged public meets with couples on car parks that have been known dogging spots, which I didnt mind as I am not exactly shy.

I have been thinking about going to a club but on looking at one or two's websites today ( no names mentioned of course ) I am wondering why exactly it is that single males seem to be charged a fortune to get in after paying an upfront membership first yet single males pay nothing and and dont need to be members, and cpls hardly owt at all and again dont need to be members???.

Would it be of any help to me if I turned up and told them I have split personality so I am indeed then a cpl........ Joking asude tho yeah please be gentle with your replies. I am asking an honest heart felt question, I have not posted this to be ripped to bits with sarcastic comments

Kindest regards B x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello ladies and gents how are you.

Ok so although I have been on this site before and am not new on the scene so to speak, I have not really ventured into the club scene as yet. I have met with couples in the past, mainly at there house for mmf. I have also done pre arranged public meets with couples on car parks that have been known dogging spots, which I didnt mind as I am not exactly shy.

I have been thinking about going to a club but on looking at one or two's websites today ( no names mentioned of course ) I am wondering why exactly it is that single males seem to be charged a fortune to get in after paying an upfront membership first yet single males pay nothing and and dont need to be members, and cpls hardly owt at all and again dont need to be members???.

Would it be of any help to me if I turned up and told them I have split personality so I am indeed then a cpl........ Joking asude tho yeah please be gentle with your replies. I am asking an honest heart felt question, I have not posted this to be ripped to bits with sarcastic comments

Kindest regards B x"

Supply and demand!

If men weren't charged a fortune they'd be turning up in the hundreds and would scare a lot of the couple's and single females away. As a single male I've been along and paid the price, once you get in there and see the number of men vs women you soon understand why they'd want to encourage females and discourage single males.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kindest regards B x

Supply and demand!

If men weren't charged a fortune they'd be turning up in the hundreds and would scare a lot of the couple's and single females away. As a single male I've been along and paid the price, once you get in there and see the number of men vs women you soon understand why they'd want to encourage females and discourage single males."

So why allow and advertise for single males in the first place then?.

Do single males pay the lecci bills etc etc?

That was not meant in a nasty way by the way, was just a comment in reply to yours

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This subject comes up really regular and if you put a search in the forum search box along the lines of 'Single Males Price' you will get a huge list of discussions which have been done to death. Your questions will be answered there.

Good luck with your club search

xx

Kindest regards B x

Supply and demand!

If men weren't charged a fortune they'd be turning up in the hundreds and would scare a lot of the couple's and single females away. As a single male I've been along and paid the price, once you get in there and see the number of men vs women you soon understand why they'd want to encourage females and discourage single males.

That was not meant in a nasty way by the way, was just a comment in reply to yours"

Single men are wanted, but polite, respectful ones. So at a higher price they would be fools to be anything but well behaved. We like the right single men at clubs

Kindest regards B x

Supply and demand!

That was not meant in a nasty way by the way, was just a comment in reply to yours"

Not nasty, I understood.

I would guess that male entries would go a long way to covering the over heads given the number you see in some clubs. But as another poster said, single males are required and by charging a higher price it means you should get a better behaved male attending. No one wants to pay 40 to 60 quid to be booted out for being an ass.

Save up and head along to a club one day, you'll see why they can charge what they want. If you don't want to pay it then stick with meeting couples outside of clubs.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Kindest regards B x

Supply and demand!

That was not meant in a nasty way by the way, was just a comment in reply to yours

Single men are wanted, but polite, respectful ones. So at a higher price they would be fools to be anything but well behaved. We like the right single men at clubs "

Damn, competition! But you are so right - single guys: just be grown up, be charming, be smartly turned out, make eye contact, smile, say hello & do not treat us as a piece of meat! We appreciate the interest, but appeal to out minds, it gets way easier...!

» Add a new message to this topic