FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs!

clubs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llyoucanEAT OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Never been to a swingers club but really want to, however, I'm worried about maybe seeing someone I know! Anyone felt the same or had similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

All you have got to remember is that they are there for the same thing you are and not likely to tell anyone otherwise they would have to explain why they were there too.

London

"All you have got to remember is that they are there for the same thing you are and not likely to tell anyone otherwise they would have to explain why they were there too. "

I guess you're right - just about taking that leap of faith. Seems fun...

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"All you have got to remember is that they are there for the same thing you are and not likely to tell anyone otherwise they would have to explain why they were there too.

I guess you're right - just about taking that leap of faith. Seems fun... "

Clubs are fun. Most are welcomimg and as a newbie they give you a tour and make you feel comfortable. Im sure you wont regret it

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Scary at first but we have loved it ever since joining, do it you won't regret it

London

"Scary at first but we have loved it ever since joining, do it you won't regret it "

Looking forward to it.

Any recommendations?

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Scary at first but we have loved it ever since joining, do it you won't regret it

Looking forward to it.

Any recommendations?"

We are not from your neck of the woods. Check out the clubs section on here. Take the reviews with a pinch of salt (everyone has their own personal opinion).

Just go with an open mind, be respectful to others, go with no expectations and have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic