FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single men on a Saturday night

Single men on a Saturday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anybody know of a great club that allows single men on a Saturday? We can do anywhere from London up to the midlands. My single girlfriend wants to come for a night out with me but she isn't in to women so I think she'd enjoy herself more if there are some dingle boys there to play with.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

There isn't that many I'm afraid. Saturday nights are usually for couples and the club's that do allow them in, limit the numbers

Thanks. I'll have to see if she's free on a Friday or see if I can persuade her to come over to the dark side and try a couple!!!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Thanks. I'll have to see if she's free on a Friday or see if I can persuade her to come over to the dark side and try a couple!!!

"

Well, why don't you have sex with the lady whilst she fucks the man?

I mean, there are lots of non single guys, she doesn't have to try the ladies in a couple

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

"Thanks. I'll have to see if she's free on a Friday or see if I can persuade her to come over to the dark side and try a couple!!!

"

I attend clubs with my straight fem friends all the time. There are plenty of straight women that are looking for an extra fem for her man without being involved. Will she be comfortable playing next to another woman or the wifey watching?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There isn't that many I'm afraid. Saturday nights are usually for couples and the club's that do allow them in, limit the numbers "

This is true and I've been lucky to be let in to the Attic a few times on Saturdays as a single guy, but there are limits, which is understandable

By *andeCouple  over a year ago

Bognor area

eureka

"eureka "
- This

Good mixture of single guys on a Saturday night, and very lively!

Thanks I'll go have a look at Eureka.

She would be happy playing with a couple if she didn't have to play with the woman. I'm new to this two so I've only met or chatted to couples where everyone plays with everyone. I wouldn't play in a foursome with her as she is my mate that I've known for years since we had babies, so I would feel weird about it and much as I like playing with girls I need a man to finish me off and she'd be hogging him!

Xx

By *entkevMan  over a year ago

Dover

As someone who attends clubs on my own I can recommend Eureka.

Sure if you posted a meet on here you could meet a mixture of people there!

Great mix of couples and singles on a saturday, so should work for both of you?

Also laid out quite well, so you don't need to playing on top of each other.

I'm also a regular at Eureka's and single men are welcome any night. There's normally a pretty good mix of couples, females and men it's a great place to meet new people !

another good place is city celts 33 new bond street liecester,see Maggie profile for more information very friendly and welcoming place,well worth a visit

By *s2hertsCouple  over a year ago

stevenage

"Does anybody know of a great club that allows single men on a Saturday? We can do anywhere from London up to the midlands. My single girlfriend wants to come for a night out with me but she isn't in to women so I think she'd enjoy herself more if there are some dingle boys there to play with.

Thanks! "

Jaydees (Beds/Cambs) allow a limited number of single fellas on a saturday, have a look at their website and read the reviews in the club section for more details

"Jaydees (Beds/Cambs) allow a limited number of single fellas on a saturday, have a look at their website and read the reviews in the club section for more details "

Vome to Mingles im Southend, there's some single guys there, and also a great place to go

Vome?? Shudda said Come to Mingles

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Jaydees club near St. Neots, Beds, MK44 2LD. allow unlimited single guys on a Friday night and a limited number of single guys on a Saturday night and is always very well attended, check out the club reviews section on here, the link to their website is also there

Southend Mingles???

Bloody predictive text on phone, they are actually in Colchester

Thanks everyone. I'll go and have a hunt on their websites!

Xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you ever want to make a weekend of it, then club f up north does allow a few in

Ooh, we just posted the exact same query - looking for this Saturday evening xx

By *heekychap70Man  over a year ago

hinckley

I notice that a few regular posters 'pimping' out their regular clubs. Most (not all) require you to have attended a midweek or Friday event first before being considered for Saturday's.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We accept single guys to our club on a Saturday night, however they would either need to have verifications saying they are nice guys or for a couple or single female to recommend them... Otherwise they can come along on Tuesdays or Fridays so that we can get to know what they are like...

The attic let's single guys in on a sat night by a ratio to couples. Not sure what the level is but been on many a sat night and there is always plenty to go round

"Does anybody know of a great club that allows single men on a Saturday? We can do anywhere from London up to the midlands. My single girlfriend wants to come for a night out with me but she isn't in to women so I think she'd enjoy herself more if there are some dingle boys there to play with.

Thanks!

Jaydees (Beds/Cambs) allow a limited number of single fellas on a saturday, have a look at their website and read the reviews in the club section for more details "

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Chameleons in West Midlands allows single guys in from midday upto 7.30pm on Saturdays.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

You could also arrange to meet a couple of guys here too, try and make sure they have verifications saying they are nice guys though

I always find it a bit odd on couples nights .. wish more clubs allowed at least select singles in x

By *ent_LifeMan  over a year ago

East Malling

Eureka is hot for single men, but it does get to the point of having alloooot of single men, so beware. You could try a bi night like tonight because its 95% guys but its more quite

» Add a new message to this topic