FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Darlaston first visit

Chams Darlaston first visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *shfordfunguy OP   Man  over a year ago

sunbury

hey friends.. Need some advise and info. On Sunday evening I will e driving from London to Edinburgh by car. I have never been to Chams but after reading so many reviews, I am thinking of going to Chams and have some fun.

Advise and info is needed for membership. Will they give me membership when I turn up ? If not, can I do something now ? I have already dropped them an email but have not heard anything.

If they turn me away, what are other options on Sunday evening ? Any other clubs en route ? Any other suggestions ??

Thanks in advance friends

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think you will be admited if you just turn up, I believe there is a waiting list for single male memberships. Why not ring the club to clarify

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"hey friends.. Need some advise and info. On Sunday evening I will e driving from London to Edinburgh by car. I have never been to Chams but after reading so many reviews, I am thinking of going to Chams and have some fun.

Advise and info is needed for membership. Will they give me membership when I turn up ? If not, can I do something now ? I have already dropped them an email but have not heard anything.

If they turn me away, what are other options on Sunday evening ? Any other clubs en route ? Any other suggestions ??

Thanks in advance friends

Cheers "

Not sure you will get membership there and then? There is waiting list for single guy memberships. Your best bet maybe to phone and ask?

sunbury

I did call them up but they said that they cannot guarantee on the phone.

Why shall I do ?any other club can I go to ?

sunbury

Called up again. They said that there is no membership available but also they said that you can pop in talk to the staff and see what they say.

Do I stand any chance ?

» Add a new message to this topic