FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis.... not the Syrian one!

Isis.... not the Syrian one!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya guys. Been a couple of times but just wondering whether it's busy on a Friday daytime?

Heading down next week (21st) and would like to meet some fabsters but a Wed day when we usually go is mainly single guys. Hoping to not be the only female naked this time! (More arrived but was a little daunting last time)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Like all clubs, sometimes its busy, sometimes it isn't.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

PS I love it when there aren't many women there. Embrace your popularity

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"PS I love it when there aren't many women there. Embrace your popularity "

Haha you show off... I was getting changed and all the dressed singles became undressed and as we were taking off our robes for the sauna they all filed in before us. Was one small, packed sauna where no one said Hi and I felt a little like I was about to become a performing seal!!!

Love putting on a show but needs to feel a little intimate not like a production. If they'd given us 2 min I'd have been giving him his bday pressie and wouldn't have cared who came in!

So we went to the voyeur room instead which felt more like us enjoying ourselves with others watching rather than me as the entertainment... not making much sense am I... I know what I mean!

Had a great time regardless just would like it a bit different next time

» Add a new message to this topic