FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels sunday 23rd August

Kestrels sunday 23rd August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raladorer2 OP   Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Hi planning on attending Kestrels for the first time on Sunday, it will be my first visit to a naturist place, have been to various clubs, anyone going this week that would like to say hello ?

Also bit unsure what to expect , could anybody give me any further info or advice ?

Many thanks in advance !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

peterborough

Anybody ? please

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

Try doing a forum search for previous threads on the subject. I'm hoping to go for the first time on Saturday daytime.

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

It is a large venue with a pool, covered in poor weather and open when its sunny/warm. Two hot tubs sun loungers in two garden areas, two collections of play huts, picnic area, dungeon block at far end of site, containing a range of rooms.

When you arrive as a new member one of the lovely staff will give you a tour and then take you back as far as the changing/shower/sauna block.

Take flip/flops or other suitable footwear, sun cream if sunny, and food and drink for the day. There are fridges there to store stuff in.

There is free tea/coffee and water in the refreshment hut as well as a microwave.

It is a very relaxed place and sometimes that level of relaxation results in sex

Beyond that it is all a mystery to us.....

but we keep going back so something must make it worthwhile.

By *rishmocha2Couple  over a year ago

Beds

"Hi planning on attending Kestrels for the first time on Sunday, it will be my first visit to a naturist place, have been to various clubs, anyone going this week that would like to say hello ?

Also bit unsure what to expect , could anybody give me any further info or advice ?

Many thanks in advance ! "

Go with no expectations

peterborough

Thanks for all comments,

Near Tunbridge Wells

Does anyone know if we need to book in advance or just turn up with our ID and the cash?

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

No need to book during the day, for night times they do prefer you book to keep numbers level (or something like that)

Flip flops, a book (no kindles allowed) sun cream, drinks/food for the day a robe or wrap to wander around in and you'll be grand!

Near Tunbridge Wells

Thank you. X

» Add a new message to this topic