FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jadee or Liberty Elite

Jadee or Liberty Elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I used to be a member at Liberty Elite and liked the atmosphere and all of it. I never been to another club in England.

I can see that lots of people are going to Jadee's and was wondering if people who go to both clubs could let me know what differences and what they prefer. I know it can differ depending on people but good to have information.

In short, Liberty Elite or Jadee's

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why not the vanilla alternative? Thats our favourite.

Why not vanilla, I never heard about, maybe I should try that one. I only know Liberty Elite, so any suggestions like yours are welcome.

"Why not the vanilla alternative? Thats our favourite."

What do you like about it compared to others?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

The Vanilla Alternative welcomes a limited number of single guys on Friday nights. It's an upmarket club with a massive hot tub. Single guys need to register online and then telephone the club to book in for the selected night.

Having been a VA member for almost four years and visiting most Fridays, I think it's a great place to have some end of week fun.

By *he Milf ClubCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Liberty elite and jaydees are very different clubs

"Liberty elite and jaydees are very different clubs

"

In What Way?

"The Vanilla Alternative welcomes a limited number of single guys on Friday nights. It's an upmarket club with a massive hot tub. Single guys need to register online and then telephone the club to book in for the selected night.

Having been a VA member for almost four years and visiting most Fridays, I think it's a great place to have some end of week fun."

Thank you

Thank you, well it seems like I should change and right Libs or Vanilla ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jaydees is the only club iv been to, but I love it. Very chilled out fun place, the staff are lovely, always have a great night.x

"Jaydees is the only club iv been to, but I love it. Very chilled out fun place, the staff are lovely, always have a great night.x"

Thanks

Cambridge

OP i think you should try them all, and then decide which one you think is the best

"OP i think you should try them all, and then decide which one you think is the best "

True, I Will do it. A shame I won't have thé opportunity to meet you there as I suppose you only go when it's couples and ladies.

Thank you again Mr and thé gorgeous Mrs for your precious advice

Cambridge

"OP i think you should try them all, and then decide which one you think is the best

True, I Will do it. A shame I won't have thé opportunity to meet you there as I suppose you only go when it's couples and ladies.

Thank you again Mr and thé gorgeous Mrs for your precious advice"

Sometimes we go Fridays, sometimes we go Saturdays. We have on occasion played separately...

"OP i think you should try them all, and then decide which one you think is the best

Thank you again Mr and thé gorgeous Mrs for your precious advice

Sometimes we go Fridays, sometimes we go Saturdays. We have on occasion played separately..."

I cant message you as a single Man (blocked) but I would love to go on onde Friday when you are there

Jaydees (As far as I'm aware) is a kinda 'invite only' place (If wrong PLEASE correct me). I'm a single guy and a member at both Libs and VA. Both because I'm trying to decide which I prefer. Libs was always great fun (Fridays obviously) but things change. I think what matters more is how full the places are. Libs has more 'Private' space but VA has a better atmosphere right now.

Any members of either-feel free to say Hi

Peterborough

I agree the atmosphere at v a is great

Amazing classy venue with a massive hot tub

Anyone interested in a daytime event there see the profile

Libs and VA very similar in set up and much easier to get to from MK. Not been to Jaydees but know where it is as we sometimes do some horsey stuff nearby. Best bet is to check the reviews or why not just do both as I've heard Jaydees is quite cheap and reasonable.

"I agree the atmosphere at v a is great

"

Of course this IS for older ladies n younger men I guess. ??

"Jaydees (As far as I'm aware) is a kinda 'invite only' place (If wrong PLEASE correct me). I'm a single guy and a member at both Libs and VA. Both because I'm trying to decide which I prefer. Libs was always great fun (Fridays obviously) but things change. I think what matters more is how full the places are. Libs has more 'Private' space but VA has a better atmosphere right now.

Any members of either-feel free to say Hi "

Nope not invite only

Peterborough

"I agree the atmosphere at v a is great

Of course this IS for older ladies n younger men I guess. ??"

Not at all

It's aimed at those that can't do evenings for what ever reason

Stay at home mums etc. hence why the MILF club

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Jaydees (As far as I'm aware) is a kinda 'invite only' place (If wrong PLEASE correct me). I'm a single guy and a member at both Libs and VA. Both because I'm trying to decide which I prefer. Libs was always great fun (Fridays obviously) but things change. I think what matters more is how full the places are. Libs has more 'Private' space but VA has a better atmosphere right now.

Jaydees club is open to everyone and always has been. Single guys are requested to book a place for Saturday nights only as it is limited

Thanks for your valuable insight

"Libs and VA very similar in set up and much easier to get to from MK. Not been to Jaydees but know where it is as we sometimes do some horsey stuff nearby. Best bet is to check the reviews or why not just do both as I've heard Jaydees is quite cheap and reasonable. "

Thank you Mr and beautiful Mrs for the advice

Any members of either-feel free to say Hi

Jaydees club is open to everyone and always has been. Single guys are requested to book a place for Saturday nights only as it is limited"

Jaydees is the only club I've been too so I can't compare with any other it's always been inviting n friendly when I've been

Staff are on hand if you need them but leave you to enjoy yourselves at the same time

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Its got to be Jaydees that's why you saw every one saying they was coming here x

"Its got to be Jaydees that's why you saw every one saying they was coming here x "

Thank you, decision made, I will be attending the Newbie night on 25/9

Looking forward to it.

But I might pop round Vanilla too at some point in September or October. As many people said, I need to try and see what suits me best

"Its got to be Jaydees that's why you saw every one saying they was coming here x

Looking forward to it.

But I might pop round Vanilla too at some point in September or October. As many people said, I need to try and see what suits me best "

We are looking forward to meeting you at newbie night @ Tease II on 25/9 x

"Its got to be Jaydees that's why you saw every one saying they was coming here x

Looking forward to it.

But I might pop round Vanilla too at some point in September or October. As many people said, I need to try and see what suits me best

We are looking forward to meeting you at newbie night @ Tease II on 25/9 x "

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 28/08/15 19:37:14]

Gotta say jaydees is a great club , friendly people and always have a great laugh , haven't been for a yr as off the scene but definitely going back very soon

"Gotta say jaydees is a great club , friendly people and always have a great laugh , haven't been for a yr as off the scene but definitely going back very soon "

Welcome back to the Swinging scene

"Hi,

I used to be a member at Liberty Elite and liked the atmosphere and all of it. I never been to another club in England.

I can see that lots of people are going to Jadee's and was wondering if people who go to both clubs could let me know what differences and what they prefer. I know it can differ depending on people but good to have information.

In short, Liberty Elite or Jadee's

Thanks "

Not been to Liberty but hear it more posh, love JD's very down to earth.

Was sitting in gardening chatting when a man bends this women over a picnic bench rite in front of us....such a turn own all I could think about is I wish it was me! Lol

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Jaydees, Tease 2 and the Vanilla Alternative are all very different clubs. I've been to all 3 and don't favour any one in particular as they each have their benefits and styles. As people have said, try them all. I've also been to clubs further away and enjoyed exploring those too.

Just look for yourself. I doubt you will never get a real, unbiased view on here.

"Jaydees, Tease 2 and the Vanilla Alternative are all very different clubs. I've been to all 3 and don't favour any one in particular as they each have their benefits and styles. As people have said, try them all. I've also been to clubs further away and enjoyed exploring those too.

Just look for yourself. I doubt you will never get a real, unbiased view on here. "

» Add a new message to this topic