FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Legs 800 or sweet Wednesday

Legs 800 or sweet Wednesday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I have wanting to go to either of these clubs for a while I would like help to decide what is the better for a first time or if anyone would like to join me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not been to sweet Wednedays. However I do go to legs on a semi regular basis.

Claire

XX

Depends what you are after really. Sweets is probably best described as veering towards the seedy. Small but usually pretty busy. Mix of HPWs as well as a varied range of TV / TG attendees. If it is a "hands on" experience you want then that is a pretty good place to start.

Never been to Legs so I can't say but I expect it is a little different, probably a bit "classier".

See our meet for 2/12/15 - we're doing Sweet Wednesday - doing it like we mean it) ... Be good to see you there...

Been to both. Sweet Wednesdays probably had more people there. The pub bit upstairs is nice. The smoking area is nice the t girls that go are nice. The people who own it are nice. The people who work there are nice. Some of the admirers are very friendly with their hands and can get very excited. If you enjoy attention go. It is seedy and dark and has some dark spaces. But it does what it says on the tin. And is conveniently open during the day so ticks a lot of boxes.

Phones were aloud in places in legs800. There were not as many people there as sweet Wednesdays. And there are seedy spaces. No beds.

Candygirls is great. You should try that if you have not done so already.

In general try everywhere though. You'll then see which you feel the most comfortable at.

Hi I will be attending tonight, what is the dress code for admiers?

By *ent_man420Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I like to dress up slutty with girlfriend and now she wants to go to a club with me dressed. Is sweet wednesdays ok for couples ?

» Add a new message to this topic