FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams experts

Chams experts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycouples2014 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi, looking for some advice as Chams virgins . We're heading there tomorrow night to experience this club for the first time. Being chams newbies, we're looking for some guidance. What time do people generally get there (don't want to be the first one at the party but equally would like to have a tour before it gets too busy)? Also, as it's a themed night, do you get to stay dressed, bearing in mind that so much effort goes into putting a good Halloween outfit together?

Your thoughts and guidance would be very much appreciated and if you're going, please say hi, we don't bite (unless asked of course) xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is open from about lunch time I think.. So do not worry about being first.. On themed nights you can keep your costume on.. but we normally find that we end up in just our towels.

You will have a good night.. Enjoy x

Newcastle

Thank you but we have a way to travel so not sure we'd be getting there until the evening.

We've heard and read some good reviews so its been on our bucket list for ages . Excited to be able to go for Halloween as our first visit xx

It can be very busy ...slightly tricky to spot and I'd say google map it and look for alternative parking if you're getting there later

By *wing66Couple  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

"It can be very busy ...slightly tricky to spot and I'd say google map it and look for alternative parking if you're getting there later"

If the car park is full the street outside is normally alright to park on. There is even a police station if I remember rightly.

Regardless of how busy it is, you will be offered a tour of the place. However, if they forget ask them. But as it will be busy, expect the tour to take a little longer than normal, as the staff are well known and a friendly bunch, so will probably be stopped often, but they do know you're there so make it as brief as possible.

As it's a party night, it may be a little overwhelming, but I've not been to a party night on a Saturday and only been to Chams twice on a Sat, so can't give much info regarding this.

Hope you enjoy it and if you have any concerns whilst there, let the staff know and they will see to it

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I find that it starts filling up from about 8, it being and event night it should be pretty busy but you should get a show around, just ask if they forget to offer but the staff there are great and very helpful.

And yes, you can stay in costume.

Newcastle

Thank all, tonight's the night... Can't wait

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Went last night and it was v busy, quite a few pp dressed up, car park was full at 9, great fun!

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Went last night and it was v busy, quite a few pp dressed up, car park was full at 9, great fun!"

Whats the Friday night vibe there at the moment, haven't been on a Friday for a while

Some have been posting there's a lack of single men others that there's too many!

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

There were loads last night and lots of fit ones! Think it was especially busy tho as it was Halloweens.

» Add a new message to this topic