FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > trip to the dam

trip to the dam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

surely their must be a few of yous have visited the dam on a naughty weekend? I'm planning on going away for 2 or 3 nights with a fb. we have never done any swinging or anything together but eager to try. anywhere worth trying for a couple of newbies. nothing to hard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it was me id certainly think about trying a club here first. That way id know if i liked the swinging lifestyle.

Enjoy exploring x

we were thinking maybe go over there away from anyone we know and explore how far we'd like to go together. xx

By *ip and MeganCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We had our first experience in Sameplace in Amsterdam - a swinging bar/club - and loved it! It's a bar on the groundfloor with play booths off it, and downstairs is a dark room and dungeon. You can just sit at the bar and drink(and smoke - all that 'Dam has to offer ) but we ended up playing with someone - very sexy. Look up Sameplace.nl

"we were thinking maybe go over there away from anyone we know and explore how far we'd like to go together. xx"
true. Fair point. Do let us know how you got on shd you take a trip over . X

that sounds like the type of place that would suit us. I'll have a look into it thank you xx

Definitely agree same place is the place to go, we had a very hot night there on Sunday, the majority of couples were very hot too and the Mrs got a nice french cocktail inside her!!!

thank you for the advise. will look into it. is I a full on swinger club? we've never been to a club so not full of confidence think we're gonna try a sec show or 2 get us in the mood

» Add a new message to this topic